Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13347 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

You mean a -1 to agility rolls, right?  Or +1 difficulty?  How long will it last?
It was only for the training
And Bdthemag. Do you want to train them until Launch day or until they figure something out?
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

See, no problems! I'll rig it up into controlled doses in syringes. I doubt any of you can take the kick though...we'll have to work on that.

*fires machinegun at RAGE empowered super zombie soldier*

Action: Distill RAGE into syringes and hand one dose out to every soldier.

OOC: Too bad everyone crapped out on their endurance. I suggest for now, it only be used in emergencies.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

You mean a -1 to agility rolls, right?  Or +1 difficulty?  How long will it last?
It was only for the training
And Bdthemag. Do you want to train them until Launch day or until they figure something out?
Until they figure something out.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I guess I'll spend my last action training extra hard with Beret, once I figure something out I'll spend the rest of my time resting up for the drop. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Can we learn from him even if we have no actions left? Just curious.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

[Quote = Bdthemag] Train Everyone in Heavy Weapons and Rifles [/quote]
[INT 9, 5, 8,9] You're attempts to train the others are not met with much success, you give a rather basic lesson but failed to teach anything major

I guess I'll spend my last action training extra hard with Beret, once I figure something out I'll spend the rest of my time resting up for the drop. 
[INT 2] You manage to pick up the basics of rifle use but due to the shallowness of the leason you only learn how to use a assault rifle in simple ways

Yes you can learn with no actions but Remalles action is similar to an assist action where due to the basic degree of success of the teach action she and then the good degree of success with the learn he was able to pick stuff up. If Bdthemag's teach went better you all would of learned the basic and Remalle would of gotten a basic skill
Raggle Fraggle

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Collect as many weapons as I can for the remaing three days.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

You your last four days attempting to train. :L
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I'm just handing out my formula-I take it thats a "free" action? :3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

I'm just handing out my formula-I take it thats a "free" action? :3
   Yup
Raggle Fraggle

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Darvi you have two actions until drop day
Raggle Fraggle

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Okay. Moar CQC training and tracking training then.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Okay. Moar CQC training and tracking training then.
[Agi 7,2] Your training the the Seaborg's dojo help improve your striking power with the claws, giving you of +1 Str for damage calculations

Kay. So Just take a bit to decide who gets the Infantry Battle Suit (2x) Or the standard sneaking suit w/o kevlar vest.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Madison acquired one of Kangaroo's Mark 2 stealthsuits

Is that the standard sneaking suit w/o kevlar vest? Because if so then dibs. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

DROP DAY
Hercules wakes the group early on launch day, leading the group back down towards the Hangar again where Otter and another man you have not met before dressed in a grey pilots jumpsuit and helmet stand infront of a table. As Hercules leads you closer to the table you see layed on your weapons, cleaned and ready to go with magazine's laying beside them, to the left of the you see six M1911's with a pair of magazines for each pistol, next to those are four pair's of pill's. One red and one blue, each pair has an operative's name written below on marking tape as you look to Otter he casually replies "Part of the standard kit along with the 19's. Blue is for fake death, Red is for real death. Tuck them somewhere in or near your mouth for quick use in the event you are captured ya?" and finally you look to the left to see the two IBS that Kangaroo had developed and a small crate of thin Kevlar vests (20% to +1 to firearms, 50% +1 to Close Combat, Only to chest damage.)

Behind you see a VTOL aircraft with the rear ramp open, from what you see inside there are a small bank of computers and at the base of the ramp there are a few supply crates
"Oh yeah" Otter chimes "We are only allocating you four crates, you can chose between ammunition or medical crates, But remember. Only four."

Spoiler:  Triage S/Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Beret O/Bdthemag (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kangaroo S, Taric (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Developed Gear (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  R&D Schematics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Developed Gear (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Deployable's (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:22:33 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16