Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87523 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 49: Epic Battle Sequence I
« Reply #780 on: June 19, 2011, 10:39:01 pm »

Clear the way for Ax by firing supersonic tungsten particles out of mah teleforce. Considering this thing was originally designed to destroy entire squadrons of airplanes, it should turn anything I've got it pointed at into hamburger.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2011, 06:43:58 am »

"Uh, look, girl, everything's fine. Let's just have some pie when this is done, and ... stop crying. Please! Torir, look what you've done now. Why must you continue to do such things?"

He annoyed me. Plus, I've always wanted to throw somebody at something. Even you've gotta admit it was funny.

"No it was not ... I think there should be some healing supplies around somewhere. I'll go find them for you, girl."

Be completely and utterly useless by looking for some healing supplies for the crying girl, then healing her hand with them.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2011, 07:51:00 am »

seeing as my forge is sentient shouldent it count as an ally?
UPGRADE SHIT LIKE A BAWSE
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2011, 11:25:14 am »

More fire will do.
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2011, 01:38:11 pm »

Leap off the dragon and face the lich.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:40:15 pm by ggamer »

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2011, 10:15:20 pm »

Wouldn't it be great if I could ninja Schil's "WHAR'S TEH TURN" with the turn?
Leap off the dragon and face the lich.
You wave goodbye to the wrestler, and then jump to the deck of the pirate ship the lich flew to after the explosion. (1) If by jump you mean fall, and by onto you mean down towards, and by deck you mean surface, and by pirate ship the lich flew to after the explosion you mean lava pit. So: You fall down towards the surface of the lava pit. Yeah. Not good. Not good at all. (luck:1) Nobody is coming to save you. But you still have some time before you hit the surface. It's a long way down.
More fire will do.
Yeah! Now your orc is off of the other orc's dragon, so it's fireball time! (4, 2) (dodge:6, 2) The orc evades one of the fireballs, but the other grazes the dragon's (BP:4) right wing. (damage:4-1) The wing is singed slightly, (luck:3) and doesn't catch fire. Oh, well. You still have a gun. (2+1) (dodge:6) He evades SAM's blast, and swoops towards you! (5) (dodge:3) The orc leaps off the dragon and hits you in the (BP:2) chest! (damage:6) Which explodes. Since, you know, volatile chemicals and all. Your chemistry set is destroyed. (luck:6) And the blast all hit him. Cool. Well, you know, you still got punched by an orc traveling at 30 mph, but at least the blast didn't hurt you. (damage:5) He's blown back as well, and (luck:5) is caught by his dragon. (6) You manage to stay conscious, despite the 170 lb orc to the chest at 30 mph.
seeing as my forge is sentient shouldent it count as an ally? UPGRADE SHIT LIKE A BAWSE
Well, since you didn't specify what you wanted to upgrade, this calls for a sanity check! (SANITY:4) It seems you decide to upgrade something helpful. Your axe, to be precise. (4) (3+1) (2+1) You, Iali, and Iali work on the design of the new and improved Superaxe 9000! (power:1+1) It's about as powerful as your axe is already. But less so. (size:5) Also, it's bigger than you are, so you use it with less accuracy. (usefulness:5+1) Ooh, and it's indestructible! Great. (efficiency:N/A) So. You aehv a peice of shit where your axe used to be. Nice job. You know what? You are so incompetent you gain new incompetence powers. And lose those stupid ones you had.
"Uh, look, girl, everything's fine. Let's just have some pie when this is done, and ... stop crying. Please! Torir, look what you've done now. Why must you continue to do such things?" He annoyed me. Plus, I've always wanted to throw somebody at something. Even you've gotta admit it was funny. "No it was not ... I think there should be some healing supplies around somewhere. I'll go find them for you, girl." Be completely and utterly useless by looking for some healing supplies for the crying girl, then healing her hand with them.

Yeah! Time to look for stuff to heal that girl! (3) You find some bandages in the bathroom, (luck:2) along with the man who you just threw out a window. Nice job. And he's still mad. (6-1) You resolve the situation with paladin diplomacy! By which I mean actual diplomacy. He agrees to not hurt you, if you'll heal him. Hey! Paladins have lay on hands stuff, right? You just remembered an ability of yours! Wow! (1) Oh. Oh god. You charged him with positive energy. Now he's mutating from the stress. Oh. (Mutation:5, beneficial. Physical/Mental: Physical. Degree: 4, big.) He hulks up. He hulks up big. Now he's a musclebound monstrosity. And he's mad. And pointing to his daughter. He says, "If you do this to her, you will be crushed. Understand?" That is some motivation! But you get a -1 due to pressure... (2-1) You really suck at this, you know? (Mutation: 1, horrible. Physical/Mental? 3, Physical. Degree: 4, big.) She goes through the opposite process, shrinking down until she's as this as a twig. She can barely move. And now her dad is MAD. (3+1) (dodge:3-1) He hits you hard in the (BP:6) neck-area. Basically, the whole head and most of the chest, given his current status. (damage:2+2) You fly through the hole again, (luck:6) but are caught by the kraken that is apparently on your side. Great. (1 vs 2) And now Torir is here to dispense some unholy revenge!
Clear the way for Ax by firing supersonic tungsten particles out of mah teleforce. Considering this thing was originally designed to destroy entire squadrons of airplanes, it should turn anything I've got it pointed at into hamburger.
Alright, fine. You shoot charged particles of molten metal at the enemies. Specifically the demon lawyers. Hey, I just realized you got a 7 on your power roll for this baby. So, plus two to damage or something? Yeah. (1) You miss the demons. (luck:1) Because you dropped it. And it fired. At you. And the Emet. (damage:3+2) And, you know, another hole through the wall. Made by you this time. Flying through the house. (luck:6) You stop without damaging too much. And now that you're not at the controls, the ghost bard attacks with some sick rhymes! "You think you can beat me? You're sick in the head! I came back from the dead! Shooting at me with molten lead, think your little lightning gun's the best thing since sliced bread, now I'm seeing red! My music will thrill you, my magic will chill you, and finally I'll kill you! In that little house hovering in the sky, you ask me why, why? Go ahead and cry, because I'm gonna claw out your eyes! You don't believe me? I don't expect you to beat me. Oh no, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die." She fires a bolt of energy from her guitar, and you counter with one from your own, and some sick beats. "You think you can stand in the might of the heroes, playin' your little fiddle like the emperor Nero. The little lich that could, knockin' on wood, because you feel like you should be the ruler of the world, but you just make me want to hurl! A little girl, with her husband's guitar, deluded yourself into thinking you'll go far. It's bizarre! You can't stand up to my mechanical might! You'll cower in fright as I light up the night! MC Schilcote, that's me! And you'll see what a hero I can be!" (6 vs 6 :o) The bolts of sound meet in the middle of the battlefield with a rush of epic, (luck:1) and the arcing sonic energy flies in all directions. Roll... To... Dodge! (Emet: 5) You get to the bridge in time to pilot Emet away from the blast. (Dragon: 6) The dragon also dodges. (Demons: 6) And so do the demons. (Kraken: 6) And the kraken. (Pirates:6) And. The. Pirates. (Ninjas:3) Hey! The ninjas are hit! (damage:3) About an eighth of your ninja allies are blown away by the music. The falling people are too far away by now to be hurt. (DJ Phylactery:3) The big spoonky bard is also hit by her own musical blast! (BP:3)(damage:3) Some of the ectoplasm making up her legs is blown away!

Ax sighed. So much for that idea. Looks like I'm gonna have to fight my way to the damn thing. Let's go then. He drew his new knife and flung it into the horde, trusting it to come back on its own, and threw the self-propelling discs coated with poison into the crowd as well. Then some poison-laced throwing daggers, just to cause as much havoc as possible on the enemy forces. That'll teach those bastards to get in MY way, he thought bitterly.
Yeah. The best solution is just to throw some poisoned stuff into a crowd of enemies. First, your dagger. (2+1) (dodge:1) It hits the dragon thing on the (BP:4) right wing, (3+1) swoops towards the orc, (dodge:3) and hits him on the (BP:4) right arm, (1) and comes back to you. (5) you catch it. (damage:4+2, 3+1) That little dagger cut that wing deep. The dragon-shark-dragon is floundering in the air. (1-1) And is now dead because of the poison. The orc was also cut badly, (4-1) but was just knocked unconscious. Looks like you just...  8) Pinned the dragon's wings. So. Throwing disks. (3+1) They go flying into the crowd and hit several pirates, who all keel over immediately. Nice. And daggers? (5+1) Yeah. You devastate a good portion of the demon horde.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 50!!!: Mutating, Falling, Dying.
« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2011, 10:20:03 pm »

First you think a teleforce is an energy weapon, then you confuse rap with rock. And somewhere in-between you grope a whale.

DISPEL LICH'S MEMETIC FIELD WITH EXCESSIVE ROCKING

I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2011, 10:24:21 pm »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2011, 10:25:13 pm »

Sounds like our GM's on a roll then. :3

Ax growled in frustration, torn between going for the rock to end this as soon as possible and saving Jo. In the end, though, he wasn't going to abandon his orc friend. This is such a frickin' stupid idea, he thought as he secured the grappling hook to the Emet, tied the other end of the thing around his waist, and dived off after the pirate. "Hold on!" he yelled as he fell towards him, extending a hand...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2011, 10:27:53 pm »

Apparently "lasers" now means "melons" and "arse" at the same time. Go figure.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2011, 10:30:29 pm »

Apparently "lasers" now means "melons" and "arse" at the same time. Go figure.

This should provide an adequate explanation.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2011, 10:35:11 pm »

It explains as much as the goggles do. Which is to say, NOOOOTTHHHHIIIIINNNNGGGG!

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2011, 10:36:42 pm »

It explains as much as the goggles do. Which is to say, NOOOOTTHHHHIIIIINNNNGGGG!

http://www.youtube.com/user/QuibbyJibby#p/u/4/lA8ZHeYK9r0 , then?

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2011, 10:43:27 pm »

You may have just broken my soul.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 61