Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87510 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 48: Shit just got real.
« Reply #765 on: June 18, 2011, 11:05:45 pm »

stand by to repair the shit that will break with my Thor The Automated Forge.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 19, 2011, 07:53:20 am »

This is getting quite
Rather silly and quite dumb
Why is there haiku?
Raggle Fraggle

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 19, 2011, 07:55:59 am »

Turn will be at 10
PM that is, not AM
Hold your horses, please

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 19, 2011, 12:01:35 pm »

Turn will be at 10
PM that is, not AM
Hold your horses, please

Look at my horse
My horse is amazing
Give it a lick
Ooh, it tastes just like raisins
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 19, 2011, 12:29:07 pm »

I Cannot Haiku
For reasons I will not say
Refrigerator

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 19, 2011, 12:42:09 pm »

Why are we all still
Posting in Haiku format?
Can someone explain?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 19, 2011, 04:40:13 pm »

AH DONT FOKKEN KNO

WHARS THE FOKKEN TURN
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 19, 2011, 04:47:35 pm »

choobakka's last post
explained it all earlier.
Keep the combo up.

Edit for lolfail.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 19, 2011, 09:50:23 pm »

The turn is coming.
The plane ride was annoying.
Wifi on board, though!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: June 19, 2011, 09:57:00 pm »

That is good to hear.
I am anticipating
this next turn's results.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 19, 2011, 10:24:10 pm »

IT IS ELEVEN THIRTY
WHAR IS TURN

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 19, 2011, 10:26:31 pm »

Actually, in Central time, it's 10:30. And I started around 9:45.

Now's the time, the time is now.

Sunglasses on.

Teleforce charged.

ROCK.
You put on your badass shades. Aw yeah. You hold your teleforce that somehow vanished from the statuses in one hand, and strum your guitar with the other. Somehow. You manage it. Then you let loose a blast of awesome energy. (5) You fire it at the demon horde, since those guys look the worst, and (dodge:2) hit them with a blast of ROCK! (damage:4+1) About a quarter of the demon horde is scattered by your blasts of sonic energy, and you shoot your teleforce at them. You are apparently doing this all out the front window of the cockpit, by the way. (5) (dodge:6) They move out of the way of the blast, and start to chant. A flaming lawsuit of mystical energy flies at the Emet! (3) (dodge:5+1) It goes past, thanks to your amazing driving skills, and Ahzz shouts in rage.

Hmm ...

Defenestrate the ex-slave guy at the fog-ghost bard.
You get the orc to drop you off at the house, and you walk over to the guy who PUNCHED you through the FUCKING WALL. You are upset. Extremely so. So upset, in fact, that you are going to throw him at the other entity you are upset with, that gods-damned bard. (5) You pick him up, walk over to the wall, and chuck him at the ghost. (1) And fail completely. (luck:5) You manage to avoid hitting any of your allies, and he goes flying down towards the lake of fire. (6) The orc catches him, and glares at you. Then he makes an "Oh, SHIT" face, and you turn around in time to see the girl. (5) (dodge:6-1) Her punch connects, if a little lightly, in your (BP:5) right arm, which you threw up to protect your face. (damage:1-2) It does absolutely nothing. Seriously, no damage. She hurts her knuckles on your armor, and collapses to the ground weeping. (5 vs 1) There is no way Torir is dealing with a crying girl. No. Way. So now it's Nirur's turn to try!

Ax just shook his head at Naktinna, followed by a 2x facepalm combo. Everyone had to show up and make a big deal out of this... He sighed. Whatever, let all these guys fight it out. I got more important things to do. He left the Emet in the stealthiest manner he could and attempted to sneak up to the stone. Once there, he would activate it and with any luck put an end to these ridiculous shenanigans. Assuming everyone else made a good distraction for the hordes of enemies between he and it, anyway.
You try to figure out a way to get up to the dome above you. And then you remember you have that grappling hook. Yay, grappling hook! (2+1) You get kind of a tenuous hold on the roof above you, and start to climb. (1) Oh. Oh gods. You are now plummeting to the lake of fire below you. This is a bad situation. Hopefully, there will be some DM ex Machina. (luck:4) And there is! In the form of a very annoyed orc in a dinghy with a slave-dude! He catches you, and you are given a lecture by him about why you "Shouldn't fookin' fall outta th' g'dsdam sky!" He drops you and the slave off at Emet, with a parting glare.

Resolve the situation with ORK DIPLOMACY
The best diplomacy there is. You start off by pointing that ring of fireball at the other orc on the shark-dragon-thingy. (4) (dodge:2) Your firey blast hits him in the (BP:1) head. Like a boss. (damage:2+1) He's a little charred, and that made him notice you. Uh oh. His dragon is flying at your dinghy! (3) (dodge:1+1) Its jaws close around the poor exploda! (damage:4) The dinghy is slain! Oh no! OH NOOOOO! You are upset. (3) And on the dragon's back. With an axehand and a hookhand. And a swordhand. All on the same hand. You decide to go with the axehand for now. (1) Bad idea. BAAAD idea. You manage to hit (luck:5) the dragon-shark's wing with your errant swing. That's a bad thing. Ba-da-bing. (damage:2+1) Luckily, you just scrape it. So no falling towards a pit of lava for you.

EvRyThInG wIlL bUrN mOtHeRfUcKiNg HoNk!
SAM. Sword. Frank. Fireballs. Flight. And that spell you totally forgot about. The one with the dancing and the zombies? Yeah. But first, the burning. Starting with those pirate ships over thar. You unleash a pair of fireballs at the ships. (6, 1) One goes straight at the pirates. The other... Doesn't. In fact, it hits (luck:5) the dragon-shark. That the orc is on. (damage:2) The shark-dragon and everyone on it are fine. Now, the other fireball... (dodge:3) It hits the flagship's deck. (damage:6+1) The deck promptly explodes, sending flaming wreckage towards (luck:4) the other pirate ships. This song is appropriate. (dodge:4, 1, 6) The wreckage hits one ship dead on, and grazes another. (damage:5+1, 5-1) The one that was grazed is still pretty badly damaged, (luck:1) and sets on fire, and the other ship (luck:5) doesn't explode or catch on fire. Aww...

stand by to repair the shit that will break with my Thor The Automated Forge.
Well, since nothing's broken yet, you decide to chill and play a game of poker with Iali and Machine!Iali. You win every time. But since you're playing for bits of metal lying around in the workshop, nothing really happens.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut. LN-LG (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PH-47/L3-W7 (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √                    √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √                     √
Mechanus √             √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √                    √
Generic Asian Dojo √          √

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 49: Epic Battle Sequence I
« Reply #778 on: June 19, 2011, 10:30:12 pm »

GOD FUCKING DAMNNIT CHOO THE TELEFORCE IS NOT AN ENERGY WEAPON HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ARGHHHHH

CHANNEL NERDRAGE INTO FURTHER ROCKING

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: RTPJ: Turn 49: Epic Battle Sequence I
« Reply #779 on: June 19, 2011, 10:36:48 pm »

Ax sighed. So much for that idea. Looks like I'm gonna have to fight my way to the damn thing. Let's go then. He drew his new knife and flung it into the horde, trusting it to come back on its own, and threw the self-propelling discs coated with poison into the crowd as well. Then some poison-laced throwing daggers, just to cause as much havoc as possible on the enemy forces. That'll teach those bastards to get in MY way, he thought bitterly.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 61