Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87706 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 29: Swarmbeast, with extra WAAAAAAAGH!!!
« Reply #465 on: May 16, 2011, 09:08:40 pm »

"Oh ....I dont think many dieties like me SAM...Oh MY SELF!" The Alchemist shouted as he downed the Wizard Wallbanger, breathed fire at the creature, and had Fred fire at it with one of the Regular Cannonballs.
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 16, 2011, 09:30:21 pm »

"BOUT F'OOKIN' TIEM!"

BREAK THE FUCKING BARS OPEN LIKE A TRUE ORK WOULD!

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 18, 2011, 08:20:27 am »

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa441/ch00_bakka/?action=view&current=RTPJ.jpg
A picture of the whole party. The big-breasted woman is the night elf twins. I didn't make it clear that they were supposed to be male.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 18, 2011, 02:32:00 pm »

The Alchemist looks so HAPPY. Chances are he created an abomination against God the moment before.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 18, 2011, 02:42:33 pm »

:3 at Axolisin checking his nails like a femme. That's something he would actually do.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 18, 2011, 04:53:43 pm »

hah. Jo is just loving that dinghy.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 19, 2011, 05:27:07 am »

Is someone standing in front of me in that picture?
Should draw the Emet too.

Sorry for being nonexistent for so long, but regular torture kind of messes up your mind and makes you lose days.

P.J. the Emet to the stone. Get to and activate it with the power of AIR SUPPORT, Terran Starship Command style.

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 19, 2011, 05:15:04 pm »

One turn until bdthemag dies of a surprise heart attack, after giving the quest to someone who just happened to be in the area.

Is someone standing in front of me in that picture?
Should draw the Emet too.

Sorry for being nonexistent for so long, but regular torture kind of messes up your mind and makes you lose days.

P.J. the Emet to the stone. Get to and activate it with the power of AIR SUPPORT, Terran Starship Command style.

You're the flying legs at the top. Also, in a flying house, there are a very limited number of bosses you could fight. Most of them are huge.

You rush back to Emet, through the winding halls of the school. You climb onto the ship and surprise Iali and the twins, who were playing a game of Agencies and Accountants (the most popular role-playing game among adventurers and their oppressed minions) with a few students from the school. It's a game of high boredom, in which you play the role of an office worker who never gets blown up, set on fire, killed and then resurrected, attacked by squid, eaten by living furniture, or set on fire by an explosion caused by resurrected squid furniture. It's very relaxing. You burst in as Kafired's Accountant defeats an IRS Audit, one of the most fiendish creatures the Office Master can throw at you. After a short round of applause, you tell Iali to prime the engines and the twins to load the cannons, as you kick the kids out of the house. You take the helm, and (2+1) pilot Emet away from the school. Time to jump. (1) (luck:6) You appear to not be in Mechanus. You are, however, somewhere with a lot of machines. You've heard of this place! It's where good mechanics go when they die! Wait, better make sure... OK, the twins are still here. You and Iali didn't die. You just missed the planar coordinates slightly. But while you're here, you might as well beef up the defenses...

"BOUT F'OOKIN' TIEM!"

BREAK THE FUCKING BARS OPEN LIKE A TRUE ORK WOULD!

WAAAAAAAGH! (5) You rip open the bars and grab them to use as weapons! They're nice and jagged... The gnome yells at you, "Get me out too, godsdammit!" You decide to humor the puny little man. (1) But his bars appear to be magically reinforced for some reason. They glow slightly, and you hear a clatter of bony footsteps. Maybe you triggered an alarm? Before you can ponder this any further, the lich bursts into the hallway with a group of skeletons. He says, "Ye' better not be takin' that thing outta its cell, young Orc. There're things that're kept locked up for a reason, ye ken. He's one of the Sea Beasts of old. The ones yer mammy used to tell stories about to fright ye inta goin' to sleep, or eatin' yer seaweed. 'Don't stay up at night or th' Beasts'll get ye!' 'Do yer chores or I'll feed ye to th' beasts!' He's one of them. The Deceiver. Kiqugggo. Th' Orcs dinna have legends of 'im, but he's still a threat. Don't let 'im out." The gnome says, "What's he talking about? I'm no beast! You can see me! A gnome! What've you got to fear from me? He's only afraid of me because I know where his phylactery is!" Time to make a decision.

"Oh ....I dont think many dieties like me SAM...Oh MY SELF!" The Alchemist shouted as he downed the Wizard Wallbanger, breathed fire at the creature, and had Fred fire at it with one of the Regular Cannonballs.
You grab the mug from deep in your robes. You chug it, and shoot a gout of flame at the monster. (3) (dodge:3) The flame brushes against the monster's (BP:6) right arm. (damage:1) The flame doesn't catch, and at most a handful of insects fall from the swarm. "Fred! Shoot the thing! With the regular cannonball!" Fred clicks for half a second, and then fires. (6) Fires like a boss. The cannonball explodes from the sheer awesome of that shot. (+1 damage) (dodge:2) The beast fails to dodge the blast! (BP:3) Right in the leg! (damage:2+1) A good amount of insects are killed by Fredissimo's blast! (fire damage:1) The fire goes out! The swarm was significantly weakened by the blaze. It extends an arm towards both you and towards Fred! (4,4) (dodge:1,5) Fred moves out of the way, but the arm catches you in the (BP:4) right leg! (damage:4) The insects in the swarm cluster around your leg and stick as the swarm moves back! They're eating your flesh! (1) They crawl up towards your nether regions! (If you still have any, that is)

My character missed! I don't know if that makes Torir bad at throwing knives, or really great at throwing them.

Nirur charges the monster and performs his specialty attack.

What are you doing? No, stop! Get away from it, now's our chance to retreat! And ... No! It's undead, powered by music, likely has multiple souls, and is a favorite creature of its master! If you cut the limbs off, they'll just start swarming! Are you even listening to me? RUN AWAY! Don't ignore me when I'm giving tactical advise!
It's clobberin' time! You charge at the beast, with your sword drawn. (1+1) (dodge:5-2) And miss terribly. The beast rolls away, as you smite the ground under your feet. (damage:2) The ground remains uncracked, (2) and you didn't even manage to bless it with your holy force. The monster raises one of its arms (holding a hammer of some kind) and brings it down toward you. (4) (dodge:2-1) It strikes you hard in the (BP:3) left leg, and (damage:4) smashes you to the ground. (1) Which cracks. Dropping both you and the monster through. Freefall combat is FUN! You and the abomination are now falling down a huge, apparently bottomless pit with steep sides. The monster's baton ignites, and it touches it to its whip. It squeaks the horn, and a cloak of shadows surrounds it. You're now fighting a creature of Shadow and Flame, while falling through a mountain. You're surprised that there wasn't some kind of halfling trying to save you up there. (1 vs 4) Torir takes over the body. And probably whines a lot.

Ax shook his head. Sad sacks. That's why I'm not doing any 'honest' work. Smash and grab, I always say. He looked up, trying to judge the distance to the top... it was too far still. No choice but to go in there. He crouched by the window and kept an eye on the inside. OK, so just wait until whip-happy dumbass goes to the other side of the room. Then I open the window, slide in, close it, duck behind the nearest cubicle, and make my way to the stairs while staying low and out of sight.

His body tensed, ready to start as soon as he saw the opportunity. And if he sees me, throw a dagger and run like hell.

The Boss goes to the other side of the room, and you take the opportunity to smash the glass. (6) You break the glass without setting off any alarms, and rush down the row of cubicles. Then you hear the crack of a whip as the demon lashes another employee, and quickly duck into a cubicle. There's a small balding demon in there with stubby horns, busy collating papers and stapling them with his red stapler. He looks at you and mutters something like "Nobody ever tells me when people are coming, why should they tell me all I do is collate the copies and they're trying to take my stapler but I bought it with my own money and it's mine they have no right to take it from me..." Seems like a nice guy. You can at least hide in here while the boss goes past.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 30: Several creatures of Shadow and Flame
« Reply #473 on: May 19, 2011, 05:22:51 pm »

Briefly High-Five Fred, Tell him to keep doing what he is doing THEN GET THE BUGS OFF OF ME!
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 19, 2011, 05:26:39 pm »

ENGINEER LIEK A BAWSS. I'm thinking a sonic demolition device, like the ones on Stephinian Battleaxe warships. They use 'em to destroy planets.

Also get some shades, so I can compel my enemies to deal with it while the Emet fires on them.

Also recruit/construct some robot soldiers.

If I'm missing next turn, just repeat this action until I come back.

EDIT:

Oh, before I forget, grab an electric guitar too.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 05:34:54 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2011, 05:32:51 pm »

Milton Waddums? What kind of name is that? Ax thought, glancing at the demon's name-tag. "I'm not trying to take your stapler, man," he said quietly. "Hey, can you tell me which way the stairs are?" He thought for a moment to try to come up with a convincing cover story. "I was hired to check the CEO's traps and make sure they're working properly, but no one bothered giving me a map of the building. Any help would be appreciated," he said, indicating how appreciated by laying 15 GP on the desk.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2011, 05:34:44 pm »

Yeah, that looks like a beast of old alright.

Inquire to the lich if he knows of a stone somewhere.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2011, 06:54:05 pm »

"YOU SHALL NOT ---

Actually, this is pointless. I'm not a Maia."

What's pointless? Hurry up and destroy that thing.

Planejump to the university. If possible, planejump back to the front entrance of the castle.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! It has a plot!
« Reply #478 on: May 20, 2011, 09:27:51 pm »

Since Orangebottle hasn't been on in a week, I'm going to put in D. Rex. Sorry, BD.

Out of nowhere, a poisoned dart strikes BD in the neck. A ninja jumps from the shadows and inspects the paralyzed and half-dead brawler. Out of nowhere, a poisoned dart strikes the ninja in the neck. Xavila jumps from the shadows and inspects both of them. The vampire she stabs with the sharpened butt of her fancy asian polearm, burning him to a crisp. She looks at the fallen brawler more closely. As s/he dies, the illusion flickers on and off. BD gasps, with hir last breath, "Save... the... world... Stone... SHINY..." Xivala looks confused. And then, as BD dies and the illusion fades completely, revealing a hideous man with spiky hands wearing a dress, a specter appears over the corpse. A specter of a hooded man. "Oh, dear. And I had such high hopes for hir... You'll do," he says, looking at Xivala. "Take those gloves there. You can planejump with those. You need to save the multiverse. Go to that glowing stone in the big pyramid. Touch it and save the world. I'll tell you what else to do later."

"YOU SHALL NOT ---

Actually, this is pointless. I'm not a Maia."

What's pointless? Hurry up and destroy that thing.

Planejump to the university. If possible, planejump back to the front entrance of the castle.
Too much of a hassle beating this thing. You focus on your ring, and then on the school. (5) You land in the meeting room with the table. There is absolutely nothing interesting happening. It's like you're not a hero or something. Time to go back to the castle, you guess... (6) You land right at the front door of the castle. There's a young couple over near the garden. Singing. Something about "A light... In the Daaarkness..." and then they get eaten by a large plant. Not really a shame. They looked like a SLUT and an ASSHOLE. You have no idea where those insults came from. You didn't even know them! Oh well. You open the front door and walk in. You hear music coming from a parlor nearby. You can't really hear it clearly, but you can pick out the voice of the lich.

Yeah, that looks like a beast of old alright.

Inquire to the lich if he knows of a stone somewhere.

After you glare at the little gnome, leading to a lot of cursing, you ask the lich about the stone. He says, "Arr, I knows about the stone ye be seekin'. But ye'll have ta fight me for th' knowledge. And f'r the ship. If ye defeat me in a battle, just th' two 'f us, man ta man - or lich ta orc - I'll tell ye where th' stone is. I'll even take ye there. In th' ship. Which'll be yers." He leads you abovedecks to the center of the deck, and you face off after he gives you your weapons back. His minions circle the two of you, and you prepare for the duel. Miniboss Fight! (1 vs 3) He gets the first blow! He lunges at you with his sword, (3) (dodge:6) but you leap over him and swipe at his back. (4+1+1) (dodge:5-1) You hit him in the (BP:6) neck, and (damage:5+1+1) cut his head off. That was quick. Or so you thought, as he picks up his head and places it on his neck. The wound heals instantly. Oh, gods.

Milton Waddums? What kind of name is that? Ax thought, glancing at the demon's name-tag. "I'm not trying to take your stapler, man," he said quietly. "Hey, can you tell me which way the stairs are?" He thought for a moment to try to come up with a convincing cover story. "I was hired to check the CEO's traps and make sure they're working properly, but no one bothered giving me a map of the building. Any help would be appreciated," he said, indicating how appreciated by laying 15 GP on the desk.
(3+1(bribery!)+1(Trap Master))You say that thing that you wanted to say, and put the cash on his desk. It disappears quickly into a drawer, and the little demon gets up. He leads you down the hall to the nearest stairs. They go up. And up. And up. For about three stories on the outside, but about twenty on the inside. Damn. Time to start climbing. (6+1+1) You notice a lot of traps in the stairway, and begin methodically disarming them and rearming most of them behind you. They're very sophisticated. Especially the ones that you took components from. Like that deadly poison. Or the one with the self-propelled throwing discs. Those are a nice addition to your arsenal.

ENGINEER LIEK A BAWSS. I'm thinking a sonic demolition device, like the ones on Stephinian Battleaxe warships. They use 'em to destroy planets.

Also get some shades, so I can compel my enemies to deal with it while the Emet fires on them.

Also recruit/construct some robot soldiers.

If I'm missing next turn, just repeat this action until I come back.

EDIT:

Oh, before I forget, grab an electric guitar too.
You have pretty much guaranteed that you'll be fighting a dragon. Or maybe the Tarrasque.
After a round of high-fives, you grab Iali and start the buildin'. Oh, yes, the buildin'. The Sonic Cannon first. (1+1+1+1) (4+2) You don't do that well, but Iali shines. +1 to power, usefulness. (Power:2+1) It's not that powerful, but it's not weak either. (size:1) And it fits into your hand. A normally ship-mounted cannon. In your hand. Ever seen Men In Black? Like the Cricket from that. Yeah. (usefulness:3+1) It won't break unless, you know, a dragon breathes fire on it or something. (efficiency:6) And it stores ambient noise in a special sound container. With magic. (4) You find some cool shades, and weld a nose onto your head so you can hold it. (6) You find the best guitar ever. This thing is powered by a trapped lightning elemental. It augments the player's skills at playing guitar. It is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. You decide to weaponize it by mounting your sound cannon on it. It gives it more power, and more badass potential. I bet it would be cooler if you shaped lifeban into an axe and then attached the whole guitar thing to it.

Briefly High-Five Fred, Tell him to keep doing what he is doing THEN GET THE BUGS OFF OF ME!
After a cool high-five, you try to figure out how to get the bugs off you. (3) You decide that your flamebreath is the best way. (6) You breathe a blast of fire on your leg, killing the bugs. (5) And leaving your leg completely unscathed. Like a boss. Fred takes aim at the monster, and fires his cannon. (6) (dodge:3) He fires. More flaming metal shrapnel. More destruction caused to the bug beast's (BP:2) torso. (damage:5+1) The bug beast loses a huge number of insects. It's about the size of a dwarf now. It growls, and forms into a cloud, which flies at you! (6) (dodge:6) Awesome happens. The beast forms itself into an arrow shape, and flies at your head, but you leap over it, shooting your flamebreath down. (6) (dodge:5) You Burn the beast, (damage:2) but unfortunately don't damage it.

Jesus christ. Did you sacrifice a virgin to the RNG or something? That's eight sixes or fives in one turn.

Statuses:

Spoiler: D. Rex (click to show/hide)

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 09:01:38 pm by choobakka »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 31: D.Rex's turn. Also, BADASS GUITAR.
« Reply #479 on: May 20, 2011, 09:35:41 pm »

I hate when that happens. :-\ Has to be done though, I guess.

Ax grinned as he pocketed the components. Suckers... I'll get this ring of Kraken Seduction and pad out my equipment at the same time! Greed was quickly overtaking the demon as he continued to work his way towards the CEO's office, taking vital parts out of each trap in his path. I should take everything not nailed down in the office, too. How'm I going to get out, though? Maybe I should find a rope or something and climb down, it'd probably be safer and faster than trying to work my way back down.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61