Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 61

Author Topic: RTPJ: Tis belongs to Schil now. Have fun.  (Read 87708 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dude. They're some big clawed frogmen. Your -1 doesn't affect you until you beat them or flee, at which point you can heal yourself easily. Your hammer has life-banning properties. YOU CAN CRUSH THEM.

Fiiiine.
HAMMERTIME
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Roll out of the way at the last second so they run into eachother.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Oooh. Swords. Take a Sword, Take a book, Knowledge......"
Raggle Fraggle

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

Swing around, kick the fuck out of those zombies, enter the fore door.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Kraken seduction?" Ax buried his face in his hands and shook his head. I'm really going to have to be stealthy, I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone catch me carrying anything intended for sleeping with frickin' tentacle beasts... and not in the cement shoes kind of way. He sighed, stretched, and looked around for the FrobozzCo building. It was probably pretty tall judging from the fact Naktinna said the earrings were in a safe on the top floor, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to find.

Hmm, what to do when I get there, though? He needed a plan of attack. I could just try climbing the outside of the building, although anyone could easily see me doing that... I guess I'll think more about it when I get there. He would definitely look for a fire escape or something similar, anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This lich used to be a bard. He gets his power from music.

"And you're just now telling me this?"

I'm certainly not going to make stealing my body easy for you. I'd rather you not damage it fighting elephants, though.

Smash the speaker.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile

This lich used to be a bard. He gets his power from music.

"And you're just now telling me this?"

I'm certainly not going to make stealing my body easy for you. I'd rather you not damage it fighting elephants, though.

Smash the speaker.
You look around for the source of the music. (6) And find it embedded in the mouth of a creepily smiling clown statue. Clobbering time. (4) You smash the speaker, and that infernal music stops. The elephants are still moving... (6) And then they fall apart. The source of these abominations' animating force appears to be the music. Good to know. You walk behind the curtain that the elephants came through, and into an even bigger tent-like structure. That would not fit inside that castle. You must have been transported underground while you were in the first room. The music is louder in here, and you see more speakers than you could break, all out of your reach. The lich's voice crackles from the loudspeaker, "Hm... Having just the one speaker in there was a mistake, wasn't it hero? I'm sure you'll like your new friend..." A door with "FREAKSHOW" over it opens up, and a monstrous undead thing shambles out. It's about ten feet tall, and has seven arms, each with a different circusy weapon (including: balloon sword, whip, huge barbell, throwing knives, squeaky horn, baton, and a bubble gun), which all emit an aura of magic. It has three heads, one with a jester's hat and makeup, one with a top hat, and one with a big curly mustache. "I tired of employing SO many carnies, so I just combined them all into one! Isn't that exciting! You kids have fun now!" The music increases in volume as the monster comes towards you. MINIBOSS! (5 vs 6) Torir makes a strong effort, and takes over the body. (I swear, if you end up controlling this thing...)

"Kraken seduction?" Ax buried his face in his hands and shook his head. I'm really going to have to be stealthy, I'm sure as hell not going to let anyone catch me carrying anything intended for sleeping with frickin' tentacle beasts... and not in the cement shoes kind of way. He sighed, stretched, and looked around for the FrobozzCo building. It was probably pretty tall judging from the fact Naktinna said the earrings were in a safe on the top floor, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to find.

Hmm, what to do when I get there, though? He needed a plan of attack. I could just try climbing the outside of the building, although anyone could easily see me doing that... I guess I'll think more about it when I get there. He would definitely look for a fire escape or something similar, anyway.

Where could FrobozzCo be? (6) Maybe it's this big building with the sign saying FrobozzCo! You walk around back to look for a ladder or something. (4) There's a fire escape that looks like it goes about 3/4 of the way up the building, but it's pretty rickety.

Swing around, kick the fuck out of those zombies, enter the fore door.
You try to stand up and take out those zombies, (1) but you fall on your face like an idiot. (2) An unconscious idiot. You knock yourself out, and wake up strapped to the bottom of a wooden ship, with water streaming by you. You're being keelhauled. Great. At least you can breathe underwater. You get dragged up the side of the ship, and a pair of skeletons haul you on deck. Still underwater, by the way. You love the Plane of Water. The skeletons tie you to the mast, and a man in very fancy pirate gear comes out of the ship's cabin. He looks up, and you recognize him as the pirate lich that attacked you in the Air Plane. He grins, and says "Didja know that ye' need to destroy a lich's phylactery in order to kill him dead? And my phylactery is kept veeeery safe by my crew here." He gestures to some zombies. "Throw 'im in the brig." The zombies untie you and take you to be locked up in a cell. You see your stuff on a table in the hold as you go by.You get thrown into a cell (all still underwater) and left with no company but the ratfish.

Oooh. Swords. Take a Sword, Take a book, Knowledge......"
You reach up and grab the most badass looking sword there. It feels... Real, like it has no respect for magic. You like this sword. You decide to name it Sword. You also grab one of the wizard's books. (4) It has a spell of firebolt in there! You can shoot fire from your hands! FUN! You hear some buzzing from the top of the stars. Maybe more of those bugs.

Roll out of the way at the last second so they run into eachother.
The two vampires come charging at you. (6) Yu jump up right as they stab at you, and they impale each other. They burst into flame, and disappear. You just took out a room full of vampires with your bare hands. The room you are in appears to be a small chapel dedicated to Smakkim, the neutral god of fisticuffs. That explains why the vampires weren't affected - being ninjas, they would have been worshippers of this god. You look around for any loot the vampires might have dropped. It seems that all of their stuff  was burned when they died. Oh well.

HAMMERTIME
You ignore your injuries, and charge at the monsters, ready to ban some life! (4+1) You swing Lifeban in a horizontal arc, to get both of the monsters. (dodge:3, 3) Lifeban strikes true! You samck the monsters, one after the other! (damage:2+2, 6+2) You hit one solidly, and the other explodes. Literally, explodes. You are covered in Slaad guts, and the one who wasn't quite dead was killed in the blast. Fun. You should probably rest now.

Statuses:

Allies:
Spoiler: Iali Boltcut (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fred (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
Spoiler: Flying House "Emet" (click to show/hide)

Vortices Found:             Stones Activated:
Plane of Death  √
Abyss √
Plane of Water √
Mechanus √
Celestia √                              √
Wizard's Tower √
Generic Asian Dojo √

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Planejump! Turn 28: Freakshow. Keelhaul. Explosions.
« Reply #442 on: May 14, 2011, 11:30:00 am »

Great. Like that's not dangerous at all. Ax looked around to make sure there were no observers, then climbed on the fire escape anyway. If it's going to collapse, maybe I can jump through a window. And when all the guards come running back here to the alley I can carry on unhindered. Even if I get up three floors its better than trying to sneak past the guards at the front door anyway.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 14, 2011, 12:14:24 pm »

Stop being a klutzy dumbass and be a fucking pirate for once.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 14, 2011, 02:31:10 pm »

(I swear, if you end up controlling this thing...)
No point. A) I don't want the lich knowing I can Control Undead so it can devise a countermeasure, B) The lich would reaffirm control, either when Nirur takes over or when I get close to the lich, and C) I'd rather not push my luck with controlling both the miniboss and the boss.

What are you doing? I could destroy it in two, maybe three swings of Meddler Smiter ... Hmm, should really get around to renaming that sword at some point. Anyway, you don't stand a chance! Let me destroy it!

"You'd only get us hurt by directly engaging it."

Throw the dagger into the monster's left knee! If I render it immobile, I should be able to just run past.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 14, 2011, 03:22:42 pm »

Tell SAM I still love him/her/it despite having Sword, Shout something unintellable at FREDTACULAR for him to get his metal booty up here, Confront bugs.
Raggle Fraggle

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 14, 2011, 10:03:20 pm »

REST?
I AM A GOLEM. I DO NOT NEED TO REST.

ROCK THE FUCK OUT IN ORDER TO HEAL MY INJURIES. Or just planejump back to the Emet and fix meself up there. Even if I can't jump back here directly, I know where the portal is.

He sighed, stretched, and looked around for the FrobozzCo building. It was probably pretty tall judging from the fact Naktinna said the earrings were in a safe on the top floor, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to find.

I'm pretty sure the FrobozzCo building is the biggest in... Arcadia, I think it's called now. Whatever the name of the former G.U.E. is. It's been a while.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:08:17 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

choobakka

• Bay Watcher
  • The same thing we do every night, Pinky...
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 14, 2011, 10:10:32 pm »

He sighed, stretched, and looked around for the FrobozzCo building. It was probably pretty tall judging from the fact Naktinna said the earrings were in a safe on the top floor, so it probably wouldn't be too hard to find.

I'm pretty sure the FrobozzCo building is the biggest in... Arcadia, I think it's called now. Whatever the name of the former G.U.E. is. It's been a while.
I just stole the name because I'm a lazy SOB. Yeah.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 14, 2011, 10:12:57 pm »

I just stole the name because I'm a lazy SOB. Yeah.

You're not allowed to do that. Names have power. If you call it FrobozzCo, it is FrobozzCo.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 14, 2011, 10:14:34 pm »

REST?
I AM A GOLEM. I DO NOT NEED TO REST.

ROCK THE FUCK OUT IN ORDER TO HEAL MY INJURIES. Or just planejump back to the Emet and fix meself up there. Even if I can't jump back here directly, I know where the portal is.

Umm, you do remember that only one person can go through it once every 200 years right?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 61