Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527585 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6630 on: February 17, 2012, 08:00:26 pm »

As in a combined shot, from both systems at the same time from the same barrel.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6631 on: February 17, 2012, 08:09:25 pm »

You can't fire a laser from the same barrel that you'd shoot a gauss round from, that wouldn't work at all.

From a mechanical standpoint though, does this mean you want it to do all its damage in a lump sum rather than laser+gauss round+gauss round+gauss round+gauss round+gauss round?

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6632 on: February 17, 2012, 08:14:25 pm »

Yeah, mechanically like that.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6633 on: February 17, 2012, 08:24:42 pm »

You already know what I'm going to ask for, but might as well post it.

Abassy.
Moar power.

Make it happen. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6634 on: February 17, 2012, 08:28:09 pm »

You already know what I'm going to ask for, but might as well post it.

Abassy.
Moar power.

Make it happen. :3

Yeah, I thought you might. By the by, your action is a little sparse right now. I don't want to saddle you with yet another glorified rest turn, but I don't have anything else to give it.

*Jedi hand wave* You want to add an action while you're here.

On the unique items front I'm actually surprised nobody went for armor or super medical supplies.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6635 on: February 17, 2012, 08:30:04 pm »

Alright.
:D

I am now DoomSniper9000.

On the unique items front I'm actually surprised nobody went for armor or super medical supplies.
Armor is for pussies. So is medical shit.

On a more serious note, my armor isn't anything special already, and from experience playing DoomRL, disposable armor is not worth improving.

And I don't see why I would want to have better medical stuff as I am not a medic.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6636 on: February 17, 2012, 08:31:53 pm »

Alright.
:D

I am now DoomSniper9000.

Armor is for pussies. So is medical shit.

On a more serious note, my armor isn't anything special already, and from experience playing DoomRL, disposable armor is not worth improving.

And I don't see why I would want to have better medical stuff as I am not a medic.

Well it doesn't have to be disposable, you guys just usually ditch the old and put on the new instead of repairing your old armor.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6637 on: February 17, 2012, 08:33:00 pm »

Wot 'e said about armor. *points to Tarran* Anyway, I don't have much to do (except mess with that door and probably set off an alarm or trap), unless there's more to that tunnel and I don't remember it. If so, I'll have Dom go back in and explore it. Otherwise, I don't mind resting, because I srsly need that stamina for moar psychic powers.

@Ninja Draignean: Doesn't armor have HP now though? So it kind of is disposable.

EDIT: *checks* Oh, damn. Taric's pretty badly injured. o.O Guess I'll edit healing him into my turn instead.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6638 on: February 17, 2012, 08:33:39 pm »

Well it doesn't have to be disposable, you guys just usually ditch the old and put on the new instead of repairing your old armor.
Well fine then, it's not 'disposable' it's 'common'. My same rule of thumb applies to common crap.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6639 on: February 17, 2012, 08:37:26 pm »

Well fine then, it's not 'disposable' it's 'common'. My same rule of thumb applies to common crap.

Eh, I see your point. You'll probably get more attached to sets when you get beyond the generic mook levels of body armor and into the fun stuff, but for now you're probably right.
---

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6640 on: February 17, 2012, 09:09:55 pm »

How about my light armor? ...Just do somethign with it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6641 on: February 17, 2012, 09:13:44 pm »

As a GM of another RTD, I respectfully ask you don't be so damn vague. It's not nice in my opinion.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6642 on: February 17, 2012, 09:28:19 pm »

As a GM of another RTD, I respectfully ask you don't be so damn vague. It's not nice in my opinion.

Eh, I can live with it. I enjoy doing crazy things.

Anyway, so far...

1 person is missing something...
1 person is stabbing some one/thing
1 person is watching explosions
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6643 on: February 17, 2012, 09:35:20 pm »

I bet I'm the one watching explosions?

In other news: SeriousConcentrate's avvie went kaput. EVERYONE PANICCCC.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6644 on: February 17, 2012, 09:37:05 pm »

What? I can still see it. o.O
Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 602