Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527327 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6615 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:45 am »

Serious' recent post in CV reminded me to check it, and to my stunned surprise I now find that this thread is seven days over a year old.

There should be some form of celebration tomorrow (today if you want to picky and/or you're in the same timezone as me). Think about it.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6616 on: February 16, 2012, 02:11:51 am »

Celebration via dual wielding?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6617 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:17 am »

Wow, it is. Congrats, Draignean. ^^^ Maybe a non-canon celebration party in thread? :3

Also, congrats on having the most replies and second-highest view count in the RTD forum. :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:52:16 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6618 on: February 16, 2012, 09:21:48 am »

Well, the [LURKING] tag is now broken for me.

Posting to watch, as I guess the waitlist is so long, it cannot fit in the 40,000 character maximum limit  :D

Also, Happy anniversary Deviation RTD!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6619 on: February 16, 2012, 11:26:56 am »

Happy birthday Deviation 22, here is to another year
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6621 on: February 16, 2012, 06:39:26 pm »

Non-canon celebration in James's head! Woot!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6622 on: February 16, 2012, 06:42:07 pm »

For one second before you are promptly nommed on by the Blight.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6623 on: February 17, 2012, 07:37:12 pm »

1. Running Turn Now.

2. Because it's the birthday of this RTD I'm going to let you guys pick one (1) piece of equipment to make unique. You can give a general idea of what you want improved or added, but I'm going to be the final arbiter of what it does.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6624 on: February 17, 2012, 07:41:53 pm »

Are we allowed to choose equipment that isn't in our inventory yet?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6625 on: February 17, 2012, 07:42:42 pm »

A helmet that keeps people's brains from eating them. :P

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6626 on: February 17, 2012, 07:44:08 pm »

Are we allowed to choose equipment that isn't in our inventory yet?
A helmet that keeps people's brains from eating them. :P

Something you already have. :P
This is already "A wizard did it", but we're not quite into hammerspace yet. Items you already have, if you will.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6627 on: February 17, 2012, 07:46:48 pm »

How about my Ichneumon Anti-Armor Rifle? I would like it to be turned into an Ichneumon Anti-Armor Rifle of Ricocheting. If I miss an enemy and I didn't botch the shooting roll, the bullet ricochets towards another random enemy and he will have to dodge it too. It cannot ricochet at a friendly. The bullet faces a penalty after the ricochet.

Should have enough requirements to prevent overkill and thus be fine, right? Pretty please?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6628 on: February 17, 2012, 07:47:36 pm »

Okay.

I want that frankenstein to shoot both munitions AS the one projectile.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6629 on: February 17, 2012, 07:56:02 pm »

How about my Ichneumon Anti-Armor Rifle? I would like it to be turned into an Ichneumon Anti-Armor Rifle of Ricocheting. If I miss an enemy and I didn't botch the shooting roll, the bullet ricochets towards another random enemy and he will have to dodge it too. It cannot ricochet at a friendly. The bullet faces a penalty after the ricochet.

Should have enough requirements to prevent overkill and thus be fine, right? Pretty please?

Alright.

Okay.

I want that frankenstein to shoot both munitions AS the one projectile.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean... Care to clarify?
---
Pages: 1 ... 440 441 [442] 443 444 ... 602