Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527598 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6600 on: February 12, 2012, 01:53:21 am »

Ayup. I've been lurking, I know... things... terrible, terrible things.... Well, not really. But yeah, I'm watching this in anticipation.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6601 on: February 12, 2012, 02:03:43 am »

sample 18

The fungus has a name/is a Technocracy project? :3

Damnit, this is why I try not to post at 1AM. I forget which people know which things.  :-\

Anyway, serious' work on castlevania* templates (Of which Dom's example was fantastic) inspired me to actually start cataloging some of the things I've just been using as they come up. It's actually been rather fun, inspiring some interesting ideas for future firefights with psionics. The idea of dual wielding and using telekinesis to reload hands-free is just too epic to pass up.

*Yeah, I lurk CV and occasionally entertain the notion of sending in another char. :P
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6602 on: February 12, 2012, 02:08:51 am »

I'm saving a spot for you on the waitlist's waitlist if you want to take it. Of course you'd be after a lot of people by now, but still. Keeping the seat warm for you. ^^^ I like that template too (and converting Dom to Cv-style was an entertaining diversion :3), but I'm still having trouble getting a plain-text one that will work with dropbox the way I want it to. :-\ That example is kick-ass, though, and I need to work on improving Dom's TK so I can do that... eventually get it to epic levels where I can reload everyone's guns while I'm shooting. :3

Odd as it may seem, I get the feeling a LOT of people lurk Cv and don't say anything... ??? Ah, well.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: February 12, 2012, 02:27:29 am »

Odd as it may seem, I get the feeling a LOT of people lurk Cv and don't say anything... ??? Ah, well.

Duh. Cv is the best example of a solid, dependable, and generally awesome RTD there is.
Damn... Now you've got me thinking up character concepts... Maybe tomorrow. :P

I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: February 12, 2012, 02:31:46 am »

Thanks, Draignean. ^^^ Speaking of, I'm still waiting on a few replies there, so I think I'll bump it when I wake up tomorrow.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6605 on: February 12, 2012, 01:32:02 pm »

You need to make a waitlist's waitlist's waitlist for people who are thinking of making a second character but haven't yet. FOR MOAR WAITLISTS!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: February 12, 2012, 01:36:02 pm »

Having more redundancies sounds too redundant and redundantly complex like this redundantly redundant post of redundancy.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6607 on: February 12, 2012, 01:47:50 pm »

Don't make me break out the Mr. Bungle in here.

REdundant redundant reDUNdant redundant redundant REdundant~

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: February 14, 2012, 08:50:28 am »

*Cough*WOLFCHILD!*Cough*
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6609 on: February 14, 2012, 02:37:00 pm »

Just PM him.

Also, forget about him, NEW DWARF FORTRESS.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: February 14, 2012, 08:02:54 pm »

Finish patching up

Sorry about this, I thought starting an rtd would get me checking the others more frequently, but it took attention away from the others
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: February 14, 2012, 08:04:08 pm »

Finish patching up

Sorry about this, I thought starting an rtd would get me checking the others more frequently, but it took attention away from the others
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: February 14, 2012, 08:07:04 pm »

Lawl, you double posted, just like I did in my own RTD.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6613 on: February 14, 2012, 11:36:06 pm »

Sorry Had a gateway error, must have tried too hard to post

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6614 on: February 14, 2012, 11:42:59 pm »

No, really, it's fine. I had similar with my own RTD.
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 602