Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 602

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 527264 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6660 on: February 18, 2012, 12:40:43 am »

A very strange guy with multiple personalities that fight each other wait why am I talking

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22, Ch. 2 Sin and Hellfire, did he really update the waiting list?!
« Reply #6661 on: February 18, 2012, 02:12:26 am »

Tarran's jaw dropped. "Those BASTARDS! WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP RIPPING ME OFF?! ARGH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Tarran was inches from snapping and running around the corner, dual wielding his Jormungandr and Ichneumon and firing until everything was dead.

Tarran runs back to Ash. "Those motherfuckers are being shitbags, ignoring our truce and are kidnapping James! Get Dom and Taric! We need to save him NOW!"

Run down to the start of the hallway and fire five bullets from my Jormungandr straight down the hall from around a corner to show my disapproval of their betrayal.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: February 18, 2012, 02:36:56 am »

(Yo, Xardalas. ^^^ Welcome aboard. Hmm. The +4 at the end was my Valkyrie bonus, right? Still getting used to that. ^^^;)

Even though she knew he probably didn't notice, Dom couldn't help but apologize. "Sorry, Taric. Hand slipped." She continued to patch him up while he more or less ignored her. She wondered idly as she worked if that memory stick she had was compatible with the interface he was using.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: February 18, 2012, 05:16:25 am »

"We were already going to get them!, But if they have moved, Well we will keep getting them"

Chase while preparing to unleash hell
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6664 on: February 18, 2012, 05:23:57 am »

...You're not going to get Dom and Taric? Even when there's no possible way we could win another fight without them? *Squints eyes*
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: February 18, 2012, 05:25:54 am »

She can't get us. The only known way to us is destroyed, and the door in front of Taric and I is certainly trapped and probably locked. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6666 on: February 18, 2012, 05:36:41 am »

Oooohhh, right.

Still, it would have been better for him to say that himself instead of just ignoring that part of my turn.

Well, James is boned beyond belief, and Tarran's already bent mind stability is going to shatter if James goes bye bye.

Our only hope is that James' blight is so bad that the suit that will without a doubt be placed on him will fail to take control of him.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6667 on: February 18, 2012, 06:20:33 am »

"Harry, Jordan, we need a new plan, the incendiaries will hurt Tarran's friend as well"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6668 on: February 18, 2012, 12:09:34 pm »

Spoiler: Tarran's Ichneumon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dominique's Abassy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ashley's Leanashe (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Taric's Frankenstein (click to show/hide)

James' Armor (or Armour) is going to wait for a bit. Any questions?

Q: Wait, all of these are using the new system! Will they work right now?
A: Yes, just not to all of their glory. The modifications requested will still be in effect.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:30:34 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6669 on: February 18, 2012, 01:55:40 pm »

You misspelled both Ichneumon and Leanashe in the spoiler names.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6670 on: February 18, 2012, 02:29:48 pm »

You misspelled both Ichneumon and Leanashe in the spoiler names.

So I did, the spoiler names however are completely unimportant.  >:( The actual part that matters and will be copy pasta'ed in future is correct.

Anything less trivial?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6671 on: February 18, 2012, 02:35:23 pm »

Hmm. Did you post the new system earlier and I forgot? If not, what do some of the terms mean? I know, for example, High Power V is definitely a good thing, but in terms of definition and averange numbers, what is it?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6672 on: February 18, 2012, 02:38:37 pm »

Hmm. Did you post the new system earlier and I forgot? If not, what do some of the terms mean? I know, for example, High Power V is definitely a good thing, but in terms of definition and averange numbers, what is it?

Oh, yeah, sorry. There's a prototype version of the stuff for weapons on the first page. My third post I believe.

High power increases the damage by 10% per numeral.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: February 18, 2012, 02:51:54 pm »

Having checked the Abassy against all the relevant terms, I can safely say this gun kicks ass now. :3

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6674 on: February 18, 2012, 03:05:14 pm »

"Gravitic: Turns gravity all about in order to rip a target apart."

You do the hokey pokey and you turn your target all about

As far as the older trait is concerned, I wonder what a sling's critical threshold would be.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 03:12:54 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 602