Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370721 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16740 on: March 24, 2016, 09:22:13 pm »

Kafei and I JUST missed his Sun Mask in Sakon's Hideout. (He was in the last room... Augh.)
Here's to another cycle for this sidequest, but damn will it be worth it.
Majora's Mask 3D
Black lives matter.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16741 on: March 25, 2016, 06:26:53 am »

When your pride grows up a few levels, and engage in warfare against an FOE you're way out of league except maybe through the use of a Revenge Hexer.

And the FOE puts you down through a few floorboards by 1-turn wiping your team.

RIP.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16742 on: March 25, 2016, 08:33:51 pm »

Tried to jump from a plane right at my next mission site. The plane wing clipped me as I jumped out, the impact locking me from using my parachute. I fell like a shit brick, and splattered like one when I hit the ground.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16743 on: March 25, 2016, 08:47:39 pm »

The Cave of Ordeals isn't too bad, just tedious at points (ICE ENEMY ROOMS...) until the last few floors.
Three Lizalfos and a bunch of Bokoblin archers I can handle. Two Aeralfos and a Darknut is a little more difficult, but doable.

Three Darknuts.
Three. Darknuts.

Even with the extra Rare Chu Jelly (apparently clawshotting the glow spot it spawns from on the ceiling just drops the jelly on the ground, which is very useful) my ass was grass in minutes.
Twilight Princess
Black lives matter.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #16744 on: March 25, 2016, 09:41:45 pm »

I was on my way to do the "Gray Imports" mission. I'd just bought several weapons from Ammunation, including body armor. I'm driving in my car.

A freaking PLANE crashes, lands near my car, and explodes. I'm still too shocked at the plane's existence to get away from my now burning car far enough to not have myself exploded.

I get wasted and lose all my weapons - that means that I spent that money for nothing.

Shit like this is why I savescum.

Fuck you CJ.

Fuck you Tenpenny.

Fuck you Pulaski.

Fuck you Hernandez.

Fuck you C.R.A.S.H.

Fuck you L.S.P.D.

Fuck you pilot. (What the hell kind of license did you have anyway, a fishing license?)

Fuck you spawning mechanics.

Fuck you game.

And finally:

Fuck you Rockstar. Just kidding, I love ya'll.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16745 on: March 25, 2016, 11:31:07 pm »

My brother and I loved to go to the highway and just watch the traffic.

Because it was only ever a couple minutes before an accident occurred, which gradually turned into a literal pileup as more cars would slam into the pile.  Inevitably the friction would ignite one of the cars, causing the whole mass to explode in a glorious chain reaction.  No interference from us at all, just watching and laughing.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16746 on: March 25, 2016, 11:32:54 pm »

Er...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16747 on: March 25, 2016, 11:34:15 pm »

I am hopeful that's referring to San Andreas
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16748 on: March 26, 2016, 12:00:05 am »

I am hopeful that's referring to San Andreas
No. MMO called Outside. Graphics are starting to get dated, but still has some nice physics.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16749 on: March 26, 2016, 12:10:47 am »

the tutorial is EIGHTEEN YEARS LONG, how can you possibly sit through it
Black lives matter.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16750 on: March 26, 2016, 12:13:57 am »

Uh yeah I was commenting on the crappy driving/piloting in San Andreas, sorry I thought it was obvious because of the accidents happening within a few minutes of us arriving O_O

Last "death" was in Uplink.  I was trying to hack a bank, but they have some rather mysterious powers.  I didn't "die", but they traced the hack back to my rented gateway (somehow).  Uplink Corp was forced to disavow and disable my account.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16751 on: March 26, 2016, 12:17:48 am »

Uh yeah I was commenting on the crappy driving/piloting in San Andreas, sorry I thought it was obvious because of the accidents happening within a few minutes of us arriving O_O

Last "death" was in Uplink.  I was trying to hack a bank, but they have some rather mysterious powers.  I didn't "die", but they traced the hack back to my rented gateway (somehow).  Uplink Corp was forced to disavow and disable my account.

You know they often hire other members of Uplink Corp to trace hacks, yes..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16752 on: March 26, 2016, 12:33:21 am »

Ah, the step I missed was deleting the long from the Uplink bank (where my account is).
Which... doesn't actually make any sense, because I deleted the log of the transfer from the other bank.  They shouldn't be able to tell that the transfer was to Uplink bank.

Ah well, I was just messing around for nostalgia anyway.  I remembered there was a illogical twist to bank hacks.
She/they

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16753 on: March 26, 2016, 04:44:33 pm »

In a Triple Battle, a Lilligant, 15-20 levels below Blaziken but still somehow faster, confused my entire team with Teeter Dance while her teammates, two Lickilickies with Own Tempo, were immune.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16754 on: March 26, 2016, 07:33:10 pm »

Still it's a good daily cash grab if you can finish a battle on the assigned turn.
What you're actually supposed to do is one-round every fight; a new person shows up to challenge you if you win a fight before you're done. If you can one-round every Ramen fight, you get to fight a special uber-hard trainer with his own class, IIRC.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1575