Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370697 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16755 on: March 26, 2016, 09:51:00 pm »

Oh hey, petal bridge! Oh look, orange FOEs!

Oh look, it seems to be a soft turtle! Yay, a kill! Let's kill another again.

*smack*

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16756 on: March 27, 2016, 01:51:58 pm »

I thought I was running, since I toggled the run on. Turns out you need more than two meters to start running, and therefore be able to jump. Instead of jumping I walked, right trough molten fucking steel.

I was on my way to collect the 90k souls I dropped earlier because I misjudged the distance to another platform while the floor was lava.

I am now 90k souls short because I just refused to bone home and had to see what was in the next damn room.

The worst part is that I'll be right back in as soon as I calm down.

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16757 on: March 27, 2016, 06:26:13 pm »

Smelter demon?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #16758 on: March 27, 2016, 08:24:56 pm »

I was trying to find and spray the 100 tags around Los Santos

I kept getting shot at by rival gang members, and when I fought back I kept on triggering gang wars, which eventually led to my death.

GTA: SA

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16759 on: March 27, 2016, 08:44:51 pm »

The guard said not to move.  I walked off into the desert.  Then exploded.
so cool ;_;

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16760 on: March 27, 2016, 09:46:49 pm »

Nope, this is the room that has the bonfire and leads to the belfry. I died next to those shitty little platforms where one of the archer knights is located.

So I gave up on that area for now, went for the Gutter. Same thing happened, only this time it was about 40k souls, and not gathered easily from fat targets like the knights. No this shit was gotten from grinding trough those god damn shitty hollows while I was trying to find my way trough the fucking labyrinth of scaffolding and darkness. What made it worse was that I was at the god damn entrance to the next area but I fucking missed it and backtracked instead.

Still, I'll be back again at it tommorrow. Because next time I'll get it right, and if I don't, there's always the time after that XD
AS - IG

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16761 on: March 27, 2016, 09:48:09 pm »

In a Panzer IV E, facing 5 allied tanks at once whilst behind a boulder, all five of the enemies were players, not bots. Killed all five then was shot in the arse by a stuart.

War Thunder

Same tank, charged the right flank with a friendly covering me, rammed an enemy light tank, shot it point blank with a HE shell, used its body as cover as I shot 5+ enemy tanks to shit before dying form an AA gun hitting a weak point from the right angle.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:01:49 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16762 on: March 27, 2016, 10:26:57 pm »

Spawn killed. After taking out my left track I swung around and blasted the Stuart with a HEAT shell and it stopped moving, but then I got double tapped by his friend...

War thunder: Spawn kill simulator
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16763 on: March 28, 2016, 06:37:25 am »

On Petal Bridge I die of poison
On the lake, it's petrifaction
I just want to level soldiers,
Not croak, die and suffer inaction

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16764 on: March 28, 2016, 01:56:42 pm »

Oh hey, 50k this time, went for the Smelter Demon, I was literally 50 damage away from killing him, but the gamble didn't pay off and his hit landed before mine did (funnily enough Lucatiel finished him off as the death animation was playing out for me). Then as I'm on my way back to him a knight I overlooked (because the fucker runs halfway across the area to get to you so you don't notice him right away) hit me which knocked me into fucking lava again.
AS - IG
« Reply #16765 on: March 28, 2016, 06:43:42 pm »

NG+2 in Bloodborne. Climbed up a ladder on my way to Father Gaspedal. The big minion up there stun locks me and hits me with a brick several times. His last hit knocks me down the ladder. The fall kills me.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16766 on: March 28, 2016, 07:21:50 pm »

Go find a cache of relics from the Tyranid war, Martellus says, before the Orks get to it first.

I send my Force Commander over there, charging through a solid wall of green, only to find that the building is already occupied by Orks, and the FC doesn't have weapons to clear it. Tarkus does, so I try to send him over, only for his squad to get run over by a Chaos Predator. Meanwhile, the Force Commander gets chased off by a lower-class version of a Killa Kan(I forget what this one was called). While all this is going on, I'm supposed to be defending several power generators in Emperor-awful positions, and I left behind a Dreadnought and a Librarian to do that. It wasn't really enough. The Dreadnought got surrounded and stunlocked or something, while Jonas is too squishy and requires too much micro to handle effectively.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16767 on: March 28, 2016, 07:50:25 pm »

A lot of things I seem to do accidentally in this game.

I accidentally became the caliph of the Sunn faith by subjugating the previous one as a nomad.

I fully intend to have my heir as a member of the Tengri (pagan) faith, so we'll see what happens.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16768 on: March 28, 2016, 08:47:46 pm »

The forces of cHaOs are powerful indeed. They can even corrupt your save file.

If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16769 on: March 28, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »

I was flying an A6M2 Reisen Model 11 and got nicked ever so slightly with one incendiary round that hit my fuel tank.

Pages: 1 ... 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 ... 1575