Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370955 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16710 on: March 19, 2016, 04:48:26 am »

Gashtor rekt my shit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16711 on: March 19, 2016, 09:13:50 pm »

My dinosaur I was riding around on got attacked by one of those things that wrecked Nedry's shit from Jurrasic Park.  My dinosaur headbutted it to death.  I jumped off to butcher the corpse and got attacked by what must have been a dozen bug things that I somehow managed to get a beef with.  I guess I must have hit one by accident.  Killed the bugs but my dinosaur died.

While I was looting all the berries and crap (literally) she was holding for me I looked up to see a giant monkey.  It grunted and then punted my ragdolling corpse halfway back home.

Back home I grabbed my other dinosaur, and went to go collect my corpse.  Found and collected my corpse.  Found the monkey and saw it was only level 4.  My dinosaur was level 20.  I figured now that I wasn't facefirst in dino ass at critical hp collecting berries he didn't have the jump on me and I could kill him.  So I whipped out my bow and.... lost another pet dinosaur and got my newest corpse punted deeper into the woods.

Lesson I learned: creature level means jack all.  Don't piss off anything bigger than you with opposable thumbs.

Ark: Giant monkeys suck.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16712 on: March 20, 2016, 01:20:11 pm »

Sent my commander just outside the range of my support ships and formidable wall of turrets to build a small artillery base to shell the enemy shoreline. Suddenly a squad of amphibious tanks show up, commander gets instakilled.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16713 on: March 20, 2016, 04:44:47 pm »

I challenged another player. Since the numbers are rendered so small on my phone screen, it's hard to read the power rating for your opponent. So I ended up challenging somebody that had a whole 10,000 over my power rating. Whoops!

Sword of Chaos.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16714 on: March 20, 2016, 05:16:44 pm »

Damn you, fiance stealing water dragon god thing. Your magical laser thingies are annoying enough before you enrage. And you also gain an all sucking whirlpool and a frelling hyperbeam.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16715 on: March 21, 2016, 02:11:06 am »

The best "strategy" I used was collecting literally every heal plant I could find, spamming health potions the night before, and going at him until I won.
Thankfully, the whirlpool at the end with all the rocks flying at you can't actually damage you (I think), so after that point you should be golden.
Black lives matter.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16716 on: March 21, 2016, 07:35:03 pm »

I was on a mission for my knightly order to eliminate some orcs from a local ruin by killing their leader. For some reason, the ruin also turned out to be filled with a shitload of werewolves. Since I really didn't feel like turning into a wolf, I decided I'd use my bow instead of my hammer to take them out from a distance and level up my archery skill. Archery is one of my primary skills, so I could use it to level up as well. It seemed pretty good. I missed shots very frequently because my skill started low, so it would usually take a while, nut the werewolves would usually die with two or three solid hits. There was also a lot of backpedaling. At one point I accidentally backpedalled into a wall and got trapped between a werewolf and a hard place, so I got hit a few times before I was able to break free. But oh well, it was only a few times, right? I couldn't possibly have been infected from that, right? Right. Time to rest.

YOU DREAM OF THE MOON... AND A MAN WHO IS LESS THAN A MAN.

I didn't make it to a town in time to cure myself.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16717 on: March 21, 2016, 08:08:32 pm »

Fought a literal army of voodoo whackjobs while being very, very high. Held off nearly a dozen waves, before one of my homies went down. I went to go revive them, but a nearby car exploded, killing me.

I was on a mission for my knightly order to eliminate some orcs from a local ruin by killing their leader. For some reason, the ruin also turned out to be filled with a shitload of werewolves. Since I really didn't feel like turning into a wolf, I decided I'd use my bow instead of my hammer to take them out from a distance and level up my archery skill. Archery is one of my primary skills, so I could use it to level up as well. It seemed pretty good. I missed shots very frequently because my skill started low, so it would usually take a while, nut the werewolves would usually die with two or three solid hits. There was also a lot of backpedaling. At one point I accidentally backpedalled into a wall and got trapped between a werewolf and a hard place, so I got hit a few times before I was able to break free. But oh well, it was only a few times, right? I couldn't possibly have been infected from that, right? Right. Time to rest.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #16718 on: March 21, 2016, 08:21:05 pm »

Fought a literal army of voodoo whackjobs while being very, very high. Held off nearly a dozen waves, before one of my homies went down. I went to go revive them, but a nearby car exploded, killing me.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #16719 on: March 21, 2016, 09:56:25 pm »

Entered a boss battle, specifically
as Chicken at 2/6 health.  I just leveled up to 9 and took Last Wish because god dammit I'm not going to die now.  Cut down the IDPD goons with my energy sword and then started cutting the big green friendliness balls out of the air.  Threw the sword when it was at low ammo, then held down the fire button on my gatling slugger.  Got decapitated by a laser but chicken can survive for a few seconds after death running around headless.  Kill the boss shortly after, but it has a long death animation.  I die before it does.

From the game over screen I can see it dropped a health kit I could have used to revive myself.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16720 on: March 21, 2016, 10:54:59 pm »

Killed by my own ghost. Again. Why can't I be that deadly while alive?

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16721 on: March 22, 2016, 07:04:38 pm »

My car exploded with no warning. My flaming corpse flew about a mile. Despite the whole dying painfully part, that was pretty awesome.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16722 on: March 22, 2016, 07:26:12 pm »

It's the Dawn (actually more like ten) of the First Day. I have my special thing back and just bought a lottery ticket, while being less then fourteen years old, and eagerly await the chance to reap the rewards. More than likely not, but..
So I Home-button pause the game to avoid extending playtime which I hate doing for some reason, check my phone, etc. and return to my 3DS, pressing A but not really seeing what's on the screen.
Closing software...

My last and only save was 6 pm, First Day, as a Deku Scrub.

Majora's Mask 3D
Black lives matter.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16723 on: March 22, 2016, 08:58:08 pm »

Had to go protect one of my hoods from a Brotherhood attack. I really wanted to do a mission started at my main hideout, and the hood was on the other side of the city, so I figure I'll just take a helicopter there. I fly the helicopter there, take out the first group by landing on a nearby roof and sniping them. Then I clear out the other group, no problem. I fly back home, land the chopper. The mission marker is right there, at ground level.

Rather than taking the elevator, I get the idea to expedite my progress by simply jumping off the roof. After all, you can do base-jumping, and I thought the parachute was automatically given. It's not.

The trip back from the hospital was a mile away.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #16724 on: March 22, 2016, 10:39:57 pm »

It's the Dawn (actually more like ten) of the First Day. I have my special thing back and just bought a lottery ticket, while being less then fourteen years old, and eagerly await the chance to reap the rewards. More than likely not, but..
So I Home-button pause the game to avoid extending playtime which I hate doing for some reason, check my phone, etc. and return to my 3DS, pressing A but not really seeing what's on the screen.
Closing software...

My last and only save was 6 pm, First Day, as a Deku Scrub.

Majora's Mask 3D
Dawn of The First RIP.
Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 1575