Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372767 times)

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #10185 on: November 21, 2013, 07:37:11 pm »

Fucking trees.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hah, sweet, people are still playing this! Good to hear! I used to have tons'o'fun starting with fully loaded F4Us and crashing them into the sea/forest and progressively make them slightly less heavy until I could sort of just take off :D

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10186 on: November 21, 2013, 08:14:40 pm »

Apparently, a Prometheus-class ship isn't particularly good against six tactical cubes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10187 on: November 21, 2013, 08:23:24 pm »

Apparently, a Prometheus-class ship isn't particularly good against six tactical cubes.

Oooo, the Prometheus is in STO? Does it split like it did in the show? How is that handled?

On-topic, I am just murdered in the first three minutes of trying Hexen on the second-easiest difficulty as the Fighter. I have to punch my way through a bunch of two-headed wolf people, which isn't that bad. Then I find out that a decorative wall engraving can turn into a fireball-spitting machinegun nest. I try to use a secondary item that I found and end up blowing more of my health away. After punching my way out of a gigantic monster-closet ambush, I punch through a window and wander straight into a crushing trap.

Hexen.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10188 on: November 21, 2013, 08:27:32 pm »

Oooo, the Prometheus is in STO? Does it split like it did in the show? How is that handled?

A) Yes, it does. B) You have to spend $25 (2500 Zen) to get it. C) Dunno, I only have the free version.

Quick edit: There's two versions - one for free, the other for $25. The $25 version can split into 3.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10189 on: November 21, 2013, 09:21:58 pm »

Another Jhen Mohran moment. He throws me off his back and I have to pull myself back to the boat to continue the fight. This wastes a few dozen seconds, which is time I could be cutting him up.

So naturally, he throws a rock at me to knock me off again when I'm about to climb on board the boat, so I have to waste more time climbing.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10190 on: November 21, 2013, 09:56:33 pm »

I do so love the sense of scale in the monster hunter series. It's hilarious to get three friends with swords and whale on the Lao-Shan Lung. When it first stands up, I just felt so tiny, and was legitimately scared of fighting him. Here is an example. The last monster in the video is the Jhen Mohran. Now, what I want to see is a video like that, with all the monster from the various games.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #10191 on: November 22, 2013, 02:34:17 am »

You mean the BIIIIIIIG one that jumps up or the one that chases them?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10192 on: November 22, 2013, 05:45:28 am »

Geth sniper then Geth rocket, no time to pull up my biotic shield :(

Have to start mission from the start, no fun now

Mass Effect 1
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10193 on: November 22, 2013, 08:34:51 am »

The biiiiiiiiiiiig one. Takes up the whole screen at one point.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10194 on: November 22, 2013, 08:41:04 am »

I put cores inside the missiles on a fighter jet I made, making them remote controlled Air-To-Ground rockets. I shot them at a rocket on the launch pad.

It would've been a better idea to shoot them at a rocket that DIDN'T HAVE PEOPLE IN IT.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #10195 on: November 22, 2013, 06:48:41 pm »

Tried killing a hydra with a +0+5 bardiche of dragon-slaying. It started with 6 heads. When it killed me it had 15 heads. I probably shoulda gone berserk or summoned some brothers in arms or something. Instead, I just kept hitting tab while waiting for the "nearly dead" 15 headed hydra to just diiiiiiie allllreaaady.

Screw you Trog, your stupid dragon-slaying bardiche you gifted me from killing the last hydra got me killed. Stupid berserker bravado. I don't think the dragon slaying brand even did anything.

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #10196 on: November 22, 2013, 09:54:58 pm »

It didn't, it only affects dragons, drakes, draconians and lindwurms.

And really, its 100% your fault if you stand there slowly making the hydra stronger until it kills you, especially since A) You can just run away from it once it starts killing you, and B) There are other ways of killing it (I assume you had a decent wand, as well as berserk/brothers as you mentioned)
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10197 on: November 22, 2013, 10:17:22 pm »

Not exactly a 'death', but my carbonated water boiler burned out the side and vented all my CO2 and water vapor into space as my fuse curved around a part that I had forgotten was made of wood.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10198 on: November 22, 2013, 10:18:26 pm »

Not exactly a 'death', but my carbonated water boiler burned out the side and vented all my CO2 and water vapor into space as my fuse curved around a part that I had forgotten was made of wood.

what were you making?
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #10199 on: November 22, 2013, 11:24:39 pm »

It didn't, it only affects dragons, drakes, draconians and lindwurms.

And really, its 100% your fault if you stand there slowly making the hydra stronger until it kills you, especially since A) You can just run away from it once it starts killing you, and B) There are other ways of killing it (I assume you had a decent wand, as well as berserk/brothers as you mentioned)

The death was totally my fault, yeah. There were multiple things I could've done to avoid, but I didn't really care enough to avoid it. It was a berserker in lair with generally average gear, no big loss. Still find it funny how Trog gave me a bardiche of dragonslaying after killing a hydra. RNG, you snarky jerk you.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _
Pages: 1 ... 678 679 [680] 681 682 ... 1575