Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373913 times)

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7815 on: January 02, 2013, 03:20:09 am »

I made a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPrcHhf3BLU

That is all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: January 02, 2013, 04:14:44 am »

I tried to plant C4 on the back of an enemy guard for lulz, completely oblivious to all security cameras in the area.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: January 02, 2013, 04:26:21 am »

I tried to plant C4 on the back of an enemy guard for lulz, completely oblivious to all security cameras in the area.

I lulzed.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: January 02, 2013, 07:18:14 am »

Not exactly dying, but I accidently flipped my truck carrying explosive material after I took too wide of a turn on a highway. I think I may have killed a few people. The entire time I was listening to an 80's radio station.

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: January 02, 2013, 08:33:06 am »

So getting rammed by a tank is an instakill against everything but another tank. Not even the Hunter is safe on the ground.

GTA: Vice City.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ComputerWarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7820 on: January 02, 2013, 09:25:18 am »

Who knew that you can't kidnap a prostitute in front of three police officers without getting killed? My squad's leader found out about this fact the hard way. Then the other members who were left waiting at the squad's HQ (which was located inside the Homeless Shelter) disbanded, making me automatically lose the game because nobody could act as the leader.

Aye, but when you play a fighter, only doors will know fear in your presence.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: January 02, 2013, 10:54:38 pm »

Pendrake got trolled. Hard.

Basically, I was trying to scrounge up a wish for a dragon egg. I had used up the wand, so I quaffed the smoky potion I had. I get polymorphed into a silver dragon, which would be fantuckingfastic if I had gone ahead and chosen a female knight at character creation. Instead, attempts to #sit state "male dragons can't lay eggs!" So close, yet so far.

So I go ahead and explore the next floor as a silver dragon. Things are going good, I kill a rabid rat and keep moving. Then I find a troll. My lack of AC and speedy gear let the troll score tons of hits on me, but I kill him...then he rises from the dead a few turns later and traps me in a corner. He kills me, and I revert back to human form, wearing only the dragon scale mail and facing an almost full heath troll in a corner.

I zap a wand of sleep, and kill the troll while he's asleep, losing some honor but at the plus of still being alive. I suit up and keep exploring, and walk right into, oh look, another opulent effing throne room. I make a hasty retreat after trying to hold out in the doorway due to some monsters getting lucky hits and actually costing me my amulet of life saving. Yep, otherwise I woulda died there.

Going back up a floor, I sit in the corner and wait for my health to recharge, Pendrake shakily wondering how things went to hell so fast. In retrospect I really should have engraved Elbereth on the floor. After killing a squad of gnomes no problem another troll wanders into the room and lumbers toward little ol' me, with less than half my health regained.

I throw darts at the troll like he's a poorly painted wall in the back of the bar and I'm the drunk who chugged 3 pan-galactic gargle blasters. After nailing some "hits!" the troll makes a beeline for a spare unicorn horn lying around in the room. I, fearing that the troll will zap himself with it and heal, dumbly move in to engage.

Code: [Select]
The troll wields a unicorn horn!
The troll hits!
You die...

A troll finished me off with the unicorn horn...the same unicorn that I had previously attempted to saddle and tame and ultimately killed because the thing got pissed at me for throwing carrots at it. If I had avoided it, maybe the troll wouldn't have killed me...with the unicorn horn of all things. FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Spoiler: death stats: (click to show/hide)

Isaaaaaac? Isaaaaaaaac!

Oh come on Mom, after I've obtained mutant spider eyes, some range boosters and coal, you come and immediately stomp me to death? FSA*YAFA*DSHGA

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: January 03, 2013, 08:00:10 am »

-snip-

Is that on that mountain cliff place with all the female thieves?
I hated that place.
Yep. That place made walking to the Greatwall a huge hassle, aside from the distance.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: January 03, 2013, 11:33:48 am »

-snip-

Is that on that mountain cliff place with all the female thieves?
I hated that place.
Yep. That place made walking to the Greatwall a huge hassle, aside from the distance.

At least once you're in NG+ you can buy the Portstones and teleport everywhere.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: January 03, 2013, 12:32:39 pm »

Terrorist Hunt mission, two-player with my brother. I go inside a doorway and notice that he isn't right behind me, so I go back through the door to check. He thought I was a terrorist and got a perfect headshot.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: January 03, 2013, 12:37:54 pm »

Got run over by a tank, which was shelled by yet another player from an AA cannon, which killed about 5 people in the vicinity.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:22 pm »

Got run over by a tank, which was shelled by yet another player from an AA cannon, which killed about 5 people in the vicinity.
oh man those were the best days on my old ass p4

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: January 03, 2013, 02:00:04 pm »

My eyes were ordered gouged out by the king of Sparta. Died of illness shortly afterwards. That's the last time I help my allies out in a war.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: January 03, 2013, 02:08:01 pm »

Dul the orc ranger made the error of attacking a sleeping tiger when she thought the yellow "f" looked like gold. Attempts to throw all my daggers failed; I threw only one each turn and died from a tiger mauling me in two turns.

Shame too, apparently I was "invisible" and never realized it.

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: January 03, 2013, 03:06:31 pm »

I was doing pretty good with a Genius Bruiser Mighty Glacier build, had a machete and already found a scientist corpse party, with several goodies included. It was the third day, and I only needed one more thing before i raided the science lab: A gun. So, I went into town for the fourth time, and grabbed a SKS. The game takes this moment to show me how much the zombies have mutated, via throwing a brute, several shockamancers, and couple spitters my way. I used three quarters of a clip taking down the brute, then used my machete to take out the several spitters and shockamancers following me. I led the now-horde through a field of landmines, then headed north to the lab, thinking myself safe.

Then the hulk showed up.

I spotted it on my hud and panicked, running through a house trying to lose it. As it started to close, I emptied the rest of my clip into it, then got out my machete. In two turns, it shitkicked me into oblivion, before I could even get a hack in.

RIP Big Guy 2: Electric boogaloo

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 1575