Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374202 times)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7260 on: October 29, 2012, 07:02:44 pm »

After changing my name, getting plastic surgery, and moving to another country; I decided it would be a great idea to send a certain girl a letter.

Then I got stabbed to death by a pair of scissors.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Is there an English version/patch of this? I wish to know for...a friend.

<_<
It's "Being Translated" and has been "Being Translated" for quite some time actually.

Your "friend" could try Yandere-Chan♥ for a bite-size bit of FUN though.

Dear Mask of Infamy,
Fuck You.

joemoben

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7261 on: October 29, 2012, 07:30:46 pm »

A demon finally finished me off after I torn apart a good ten of its compatriots.

Something about this game makes me wonder why God lets it exist.
Say, if you give birth on a ranch and then murder your baby will a corpse drop be guaranteed?

mud074

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7262 on: October 29, 2012, 08:16:10 pm »

Well, I had my best character yet, and my first one to make it out of the underwater tunnels. I was absolutely kicking ass with nothing thus far able to give me any real threat when I saw a HUGE room. There was a broken mithril sword in it which I went to grab, but on the way there a little message popped up "You here a quiet thud, press any button to continue". It turns out the room was trapped with a large mine. The next turn, my left leg got destroyed in the explosion, but I had enough HP left that I might be able to survive. Suddenly, my wand of door creation and wand of thunder started on fire. The wand of door creation exploded first, surrounding me with at least 15 doors. Then, my wand of thunder exploded, sending me into negative 20 HP.

Such a good character too  :-\

In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only Googletopia.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7263 on: October 29, 2012, 08:37:50 pm »

Neurofibroma, apparently O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7264 on: October 29, 2012, 09:42:48 pm »

Another ADOM death:
Lightning bolt? Bounces. Yeah.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: October 29, 2012, 09:47:10 pm »

Well, I had my best character yet, and my first one to make it out of the underwater tunnels. I was absolutely kicking ass with nothing thus far able to give me any real threat when I saw a HUGE room. There was a broken mithril sword in it which I went to grab, but on the way there a little message popped up "You here a quiet thud, press any button to continue". It turns out the room was trapped with a large mine. The next turn, my left leg got destroyed in the explosion, but I had enough HP left that I might be able to survive. Suddenly, my wand of door creation and wand of thunder started on fire. The wand of door creation exploded first, surrounding me with at least 15 doors. Then, my wand of thunder exploded, sending me into negative 20 HP.

Such a good character too  :-\

ah, that room!

the large one with mines every other tile...
I can't remember how I dealt with that room...

Teleport monsters into it.

Guide monsters into it.

Throw explosives into it.

Equip a ring of searching.

Mash 's' every tile to see if there are any mines.

These do not guarantee success, but they help a lot imo. :)

JimDale

• Bay Watcher
  • Not actually at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #7266 on: October 30, 2012, 12:07:11 am »

Wandering alone in the underwater tunnels (I had long since kicked my dog to death for food), I attempted to relocate my former adventurer's body so I could loot it. Unfortunately, I was killed by a skeleton wielding a +2 steel sickle.

Before that, I had just obtained a rather neat steel sickle, which was better than all of my previous weapons. I had gotten two enchants on it and was looking for weapon enchants when I stepped into a bunch of cobwebs and was paralyzed by a spider. All my limbs were tangled and I started to choke on the webs and eventually passed out. I was killed in my sleep by a skeleton wielding an +1 iron sickle (which I am pretty damn sure, was the one I had dropped earlier after finding the steel sickle).

Before that incident, I was killed by the ghost of my past 'adventurers' (all of whom had died rather lamely on the floor due to Dionaea Muscipula Interruptus. Sheesh)

And even before that incident, I stupidly broke a fireball wand (and hilariously exploded) while attempting to "wing it" and play the game without reading any guides or the like.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:09:12 am by JimDale »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7267 on: October 30, 2012, 12:20:45 am »

XCom, assaulting the alien base. Classic, Ironman, 4 of the Second Wave options checked.

6 Chryssalids and 3 floaters in the same room, all activated at once. Total mission wipe. Game deleted.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7268 on: October 30, 2012, 03:47:29 am »

Wandering alone in the underwater tunnels (I had long since kicked my dog to death for food), I attempted to relocate my former adventurer's body so I could loot it. Unfortunately, I was killed by a skeleton wielding a +2 steel sickle.

Before that, I had just obtained a rather neat steel sickle, which was better than all of my previous weapons. I had gotten two enchants on it and was looking for weapon enchants when I stepped into a bunch of cobwebs and was paralyzed by a spider. All my limbs were tangled and I started to choke on the webs and eventually passed out. I was killed in my sleep by a skeleton wielding an +1 iron sickle (which I am pretty damn sure, was the one I had dropped earlier after finding the steel sickle).

Before that incident, I was killed by the ghost of my past 'adventurers' (all of whom had died rather lamely on the floor due to Dionaea Muscipula Interruptus. Sheesh)

And even before that incident, I stupidly broke a fireball wand (and hilariously exploded) while attempting to "wing it" and play the game without reading any guides or the like.

Hey Jim, try praying to Nefas. Most of the time she's happy and gives you a mistress. Mistress will carve through Jenny for you in seconds.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: October 30, 2012, 05:41:33 pm »

X-COM Enemy Unknown:

-Alien Battleship.
-Full squad of colonels, medics all on one side accidentally, on split walkways.
-Open the door.
-Muton Berserker, two Mutons, three Chrysalids, a Sectopod and it's drones, all on the side with my medics, assault psi-superbadass, and sniper, RIGHT outside the door, waiting for me..
-Sniper, assault, and two heavies from the other walkway survive and destroy the opposition, move into the command bridge. Sectoid commanders, two Muton Elites.
-Heavies rocket the sectoids into nothingness. Muton Elites kill my Psi-assault-superbadass.
Quit without saving, load save from three hours ago. FUUUUUUUUU-

XCOM UFO Defense
-First mission, UFO-2. Kill all the aliens wandering around the buildings. Stack up outside the UFO. First guy to get near the door is ganked.
-Alien steps out, kills two more, dies.
-Step inside UFO with one person.
-One more alien.
-He kills my remaining five soldiers, and gets hit at least three times. Bastard.

FTL
-Asteroid field
-Rock cruiser
-Bastards.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Theoboldi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7270 on: October 30, 2012, 06:00:42 pm »

I am a shirtless viking punching two-headed demons to death when I suddenly realise the law of gravity and end my life as a smear on the bottom of a pit. Also, centaurs are dicks.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7271 on: October 30, 2012, 07:50:01 pm »

Tried making a Summoner,
Without the summoning.

(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7272 on: October 30, 2012, 08:43:45 pm »

I gave up. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my mind now exists in at least 3i+7 dimensions

The game is Aurora.

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: October 30, 2012, 09:20:11 pm »

Been playing through the campaign with a few other, had a few rough times.  Many close calls, lots of teamwork, but doing relatively well.  Eventually we reach the finale.  The military is coming to rescue us and we're in a farmhouse trying to hold out against a horde of zombies.  The fight valiantly, healing each other and fighting off zombie after zombie.  But we're starting to run out of supplies.  We're low on ammo, out of medkits, and the zombies are still coming.  Finally an APC arrives ready to rescue us.  We all dash in, happy to safe.  Except for Samuel.  He's just fallen, and is surrounded by zombies.  I've just run out of ammo, but I grab my fireaxe and run after him anyway.  I cut my way through the zombies, and start to help Samuel up... just as the other two in the rescue vehicle close the doors and leave me to die.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7274 on: October 30, 2012, 11:09:47 pm »

Alright... let's start in Anvil... step outside... hey a mountain lion why am dying halp

Oblivion with various mods that I can't remember. Maybe I'll look em up.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 1575