Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94108 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 100: 100 turns of life for three characters
« Reply #1155 on: May 22, 2011, 06:07:04 pm »

Quote from: Zako
With Ochita's help, boost myself up to the top of the arch and inspect these emerald letters and see if I can pry any jewels out with my kukri.

[5]  You attempt to reach to the top of the arch to remove the emerald lettering, but it is far to tall, even for two people.  You manage to get two flawless emeralds though.

Gain:  Two Flawless Emeralds

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"Indeed, I tinker here and there," I say in response to the new guy's statement. "Here." I put the box on the ground and push it over so he can use it as a step. "I didn't catch your name?" While he's inspecting the top of the arch, I check the sides for any hidden switches, levers, trip wires, or other potentially life-changing gizmos.

[3] Right on the inside of the entrance (through the arch, just to make it a little more clear) you notice a few pieces of tile that sit a little bit above the others.  Of course, you can't really do anything about them, and you're not certain whether the lower or higher tiles are the ones that are trapped.

Quote from: Ochita
"Right, right.." Give said boost.

[1]  "I don't let anybody stand on me."  You say, before silently raging at yourself for not thinking of stealing the emeralds first.

Quote from: Frelock
Dor'lek, my friend, it is good to see you. Where are the others?  Perhaps we should search for them.

[3]  You and Dor'lek head out looking for others.  You figure the university would be a good place to start, for no particular reason.  You don't see anybody right away however.

Quote from: wolfchild
Go find the others and get them to help, the tier 4 spells are counting on it

[1]  You think about where the others might be, but nothing comes immediately to mind.

Quote from: CoughDrop
"Yes, good to see you as well. How about we try an find the others and get them to meet back here ((in the evening))." Dor'lek offers to help Frelock search for them.

[6]  You find Havor'e who seems to be lost in her thoughts.  You convince her to join you and Frelock.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 22, 2011, 06:19:51 pm »

"You guys might want to take a few steps back, just in case," I say as I inspect the tiles more closely. If I can't figure it out from closer examination, I'm just going to have to press on them and see what happens, but I'd rather have the others a few feet away just in case the trap is close range only.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 22, 2011, 06:20:32 pm »

Tap some of the raised panels with my sword, at a difference.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 22, 2011, 08:38:35 pm »

"Hmmm... nice. And perhaps it would be best to NOT step on them but tap each tile with a pole or something." Duck around the door frame and keep prying out jewels with my kukri.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 22, 2011, 08:49:54 pm »

Go looking for leads, dont want to disapoint the masters of magic
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 22, 2011, 09:33:49 pm »

Not sure I get the turn's title...

Ask around for people who've seen other members of the group.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 22, 2011, 10:02:33 pm »

I think he's warning me, you, and Ochita that we might to get killed pretty soon. o.o Or at least I will, messing about with traps...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 22, 2011, 10:13:39 pm »

I don't think this one is lethal in the immediate term. The mirrors suggest some kind of prison or illusion, or they may be portals for something to come out of. Still, good luck serious!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 22, 2011, 10:34:41 pm »

Could also be a laser reflecting along those mirrors, then hits me right in the face. Crispy Malgun brainz... >.> Yeah, I think I need the luck. ^^;

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 22, 2011, 11:22:40 pm »

Actually I was just celebrating that we had 3 characters from the very start of this game.  That and I didn't know what else I could name it so :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 22, 2011, 11:27:23 pm »

It's actually more shocking to me that Frelock and Ochita are still in since - up until this point - I've been playing extremely cautiously and staying as far away from danger as possible. ^^; In which case, good work guys!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 22, 2011, 11:29:59 pm »

Ah, didn't notice the turn number.  Yay 100 turns! Over 1100 posts, so that's about 1 turn every eleven posts; we should be due for another soon... ;)
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 23, 2011, 02:36:40 pm »

Just waitin' for the CoughDrop.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 23, 2011, 08:06:54 pm »

Knowing that those of his party that he's met know of the meeting time and place, Dor'lek goes on by himself to look for the rest. He heads for the marketplace.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 25, 2011, 03:30:11 am »

Quick, someone follow the sex slave arc. Frelock should uses his lawful stupid powers and save the.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 116