Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94109 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 100: 100 turns of life for three characters
« Reply #1170 on: May 25, 2011, 03:58:58 am »

Where's the turn? I wan't to see if serious gets vaporized.  ;)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 25, 2011, 04:07:30 am »

There is a sex slave arc???  Also, no Serious won't get vaporized.  I'm not fond of insta-death traps or enemies.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: May 25, 2011, 04:59:36 am »

Maybe he was reading though, and saw me in the brothel, gagging the mistress.. But that was ages ago.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 25, 2011, 11:13:04 am »

True, and we never got any good information out of the girls we freed, save for the fact that there was an abnormally high concentration of As'ci'til in them.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 25, 2011, 11:21:33 am »

Oh yeah and... TURN!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 25, 2011, 02:11:52 pm »

True, and we never got any good information out of the girls we freed, save for the fact that there was an abnormally high concentration of As'ci'til in them.
Yeah..

Well, that can never turn around and bite us in the ass later.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"You guys might want to take a few steps back, just in case," I say as I inspect the tiles more closely. If I can't figure it out from closer examination, I'm just going to have to press on them and see what happens, but I'd rather have the others a few feet away just in case the trap is close range only.

[4] Closer examination reveals nothing, the stone is simply blocks you from determining anything about the mechanisms that might be under them.  Seeing no other alternatives you reach your foot out and touch one of the raised stones.  Huh?  Nothing happened.  You breath a sigh of relief.

Quote from: Ochita
Tap some of the raised panels with my sword, at a difference.

[5]  You do so, nothing seems to happen yet again.  Apparently the raised panels are the safe ones, who would have thought?

Quote from: Zako
"Hmmm... nice. And perhaps it would be best to NOT step on them but tap each tile with a pole or something." Duck around the door frame and keep prying out jewels with my kukri.

[5]  Well, knowing the raised panels are safe you manage to get into the interior of the room.  [3]  You manage to pry one of the emeralds out on the other side of the door but rather than catch it, it skitters across the floor right in front of one of the mirrors.  [hidden roll is hidden]  Somehow the tiles didn't activate.  Considering you still have no idea what exactly will happen when this trap activates you're not sure if you should continue looting or just get out of here as soon as possible.

Quote from: wolfchild
Go looking for leads, don't want to disappoint the masters of magic

[2]  You walk around and ask some questions, but nobody seems to know anything about the students who disappeared.

Quote from: Frelock
Ask around for people who've seen other members of the group.

[2]  Nobody at the campus has seen any strangers other than Havor'e, yourself, and Dor'lek.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Knowing that those of his party that he's met know of the meeting time and place, Dor'lek goes on by himself to look for the rest. He heads for the marketplace.

[6]  Dor'lek decides Frelock and Havor'e are too lame to continue hanging out with, and instead goes to the Market District.  Upon arriving he sees some kind of riot breaking out.  A building is already on fire and a crowd is whipped up into an anti-zealot frenzy.  This screams Khan if you.... wait, Khan's dead?  What is going on here???

Enemy Turns

Riot:  [1]  The riot appears placated for the moment memorized by the burning building.  A quick look informs you the building was where merchants had to get their goods approved for sale in the market by the Zealots.

Enemy Status

Riot:  Completely Unrestrained ((the goal isn't to kill them))

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"All right, I'll go first. Watch me and do what I do... assuming what I do isn't wrong," I say, stepping onto the raised tile. I'll try to cross the hall while staying only on the raised tiles, if at all possible. If not, I'll look around where I get stuck at and try to figure out the mechanism from there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Well, I guess I should find a sidequest of my own, instead of trying to hop on other's.
Go out and try to find LeBlanc again.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Go to the seedy part of town looking for leads
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ask some of the less-angered people what's going on before rushing towards the building with the intent of making sure no one is burning alive.

Edit: made bold
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 12:18:38 am by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Alright, just make sure to take your time if you are uncertain. And stay away from both the center of the room and the mirrors if you can." Wait for my companion to make it halfway into the room before slowly proceeding the same way myself. Keep an eye for any magic that might happen from the mirrors. Also, check the roof before anyone moves.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Get across on the raised tiles, and get that emerald if I can.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to try super hard to post after work today.  It was\is an eight-hour day though so I might not be up to it.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 102: slightly rushed turn
« Reply #1184 on: May 29, 2011, 12:53:45 pm »

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
"All right, I'll go first. Watch me and do what I do... assuming what I do isn't wrong," I say, stepping onto the raised tile. I'll try to cross the hall while staying only on the raised tiles, if at all possible. If not, I'll look around where I get stuck at and try to figure out the mechanism from there.

[5]  You manage to get about to the center of the room before the raised tiles suddenly stop.  [5]  A short examination reveals very little until unexpectedly the emerald starts to multiply. . .  This is a room of illusion, and the emerald started the mechanisms.  Soon everything in the room will begin to multiply, including the exits and entrances.  With eyes fixed on the exit you run straight for it and tumble into the real next room.

Quote from: Frelock
Go out and try to find LeBlanc again.

[4] You head back to Abelcroft Fortress, and by chance run into LeBlanc again.  She looks at you as if trying to remember for a moment before greeting you.  "Frelock. . . perhaps you can be of use?  If you're willing of course."  she says a smirk coming to her face.

Quote from: wolfchild
Go to the seedy part of town looking for leads

[3]  You go to The Knoll and ask around a bit about disappearing student mages.  You learn about a disgruntled potion-master who recently started an anti-magic cult that the locals have been careful to avoid lately.  This is the lead you've been searching for!

Quote from: CoughDrop
Ask some of the less-angered people what's going on before rushing towards the building with the intent of making sure no one is burning alive.

[1]  You run towards the angriest looking person you can find and ask him what's going on.  The response is as follows:  "A ZEALOT!  GRAB HIM!"

[1]  You don't resist, and merely allow them to take you.  Perhaps speaking with the leader of this movement will lead to a more rational discussion.

Quote from: Zako
"Alright, just make sure to take your time if you are uncertain. And stay away from both the center of the room and the mirrors if you can." Wait for my companion to make it halfway into the room before slowly proceeding the same way myself. Keep an eye for any magic that might happen from the mirrors. Also, check the roof before anyone moves.

[5]  You follow behind Malgun, and notice the emerald begin to multiply at the same time as he does, you manage to get into the real hallway as well.  That could have been dangerous if you would have stayed.

Quote from: Ochita
Get across on the raised tiles, and get that emerald if I can.

[4]  You run with the rest of the group, but aren't able to grab a hold of the real emerald and escape at the same time, so you settle for keeping your life.  Still, that emerald would have been nice.

Enemy Turns

Riot:  [2]. The riot at large is still mesmorized by the burning building.

Enemy Status

Riot:  Completely Unrestrained ((the goal isn't to kill them))

Status Changes:

No Changes.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:22:50 pm by V-Norrec »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 116