Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94117 times)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 97: Nightmares
« Reply #1125 on: May 05, 2011, 01:48:13 am »

Go and "bump into" LeBlanc, and begin conversation with her.  Try to cautiously bring the subject around to what she was generally talking about with LeStronge(through the decline of the zealots and changing tactics, perhaps? Or through the point of quests, such as the one which I am on), though let her be the one to bring it up the actual conversation.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: May 05, 2011, 02:00:23 am »

Hmm. Do I need to take an action this turn, being unconscious? Also, if wolfchild tries to unlock Tier 4 again, use the +1 on him. If not I'll wait until everyone else posts to see what they're trying to do.
Take your action as normal.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: May 05, 2011, 04:24:08 am »

In a sort of fugue state, I wander to a random area of the city before I wake up. Once I have, I look around and try to figure out where I actually am.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 05, 2011, 10:07:06 am »

Slip in; look around. See if there's anyone I recognize.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 11, 2011, 07:55:12 pm »

Quote from: Zako
Take Ochita to the markets, or at the very least away from our current area.

[1]  Huh?  Where am I again?  You wonder into a random building keen on asking the inhabitants for directions.  [hidden roll is hidden]  You enter a building but it doesn't seem like anybody is around.  The halls are dimly lit and there is a staircase leading deeper into the cold earth.  It's wet and slightly cold inside, but your treasure senses are going off.

Quote from: Ochita
Get back up to the market. Mourn the loss of money.

[2]  You follow Zako, assuming he knows where he is going.  HE DOESN'T!

Quote from: wolfchild
Find the teachers before i go insane again

[3+1]  You find several teachers in one of the buildings,  You quickly pick up the basics of a higher level of spell-casting.  Wait... they want paid now....... shoot. 

((Status:  In debt:  1 gold piece))

Quote from: Frelock
Go and "bump into" LeBlanc, and begin conversation with her.  Try to cautiously bring the subject around to what she was generally talking about with LeStronge(through the decline of the zealots and changing tactics, perhaps? Or through the point of quests, such as the one which I am on), though let her be the one to bring it up the actual conversati

[2]  You look back around the corner and find LeBlanc appears to have disappeared.  How strange... and mysterious... and adjective too.  ((Ha ha, I'm so funny, not really))

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
In a sort of fugue state, I wander to a random area of the city before I wake up. Once I have, I look around and try to figure out where I actually am.

[6]  You successfully wander around the city and end up in the Market District.  You have no idea how you got here, but clearly this is the Market District.  You suddenly feel a sense of anger from deep below the ground but quickly chalk it up to superstition and a little bit too much trying to interact with raw magic.

Quote from: CoughDrop
Slip in; look around. See if there's anyone I recognize.

[6]  You quietly slip into one of the back seats and look around.  Everything is exactly as you remember it.  Looking around, you recognize another member of your tribe (I'll let you name them :D) and of course the head Priest who presides over all the services here.  You never really got to talk to him too much though, he probably wouldn't even remember you in particular.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 98: Much writing about nothing.
« Reply #1130 on: May 11, 2011, 07:59:53 pm »

Do a task for them if i don't have the money
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 11, 2011, 08:05:02 pm »

That's... odd. My curiosity piqued, I try to find a way down to see what the source of this anger - real or imagined - could be. Perhaps a nearby tavern or inn might have a basement I could try.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 11, 2011, 09:02:00 pm »

Goddammit, this place is like a maze at times. Well, what do you think, should we head down there and see what's lying around? I know I will. Just stay quiet, we don't want anyone finding us where we don't belong. Sneak downstairs, looking for traps. Put the goggles on first.

Hmmm, I smell loot ahead! ONWARDS!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 11, 2011, 11:07:54 pm »

Go and find one of my companions.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 12, 2011, 02:12:25 am »

Go and find one of my companions.

This.

Also, I think the problem now is that we don't really have a well-defined objective, which is why everyone's kind of doing their own thing.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 12, 2011, 02:50:38 am »

I'm just taking advantage of the situation. When you get lost and the dice gods give you mysterious dungeons to explore, why not go loot those dungeons?

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: May 12, 2011, 04:15:16 am »

Well, it seemed the GM had a pretty big story in mind, so I figured he might want to follow through with that.  :-\

I'd just like to add that games like these are considerably more fun when the group is actually a group.

Still, it's up to him -- I'll keep playing regardless.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 12, 2011, 04:16:15 am »

I'm trying to meet up with Ochita and Zako... I think. You guys ARE underground, right?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 06:48:36 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 12, 2011, 04:56:54 am »

Who knows?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: May 12, 2011, 05:14:22 am »

Glanced back, looks like you are to me. Hopefully I can find a way down. ^^
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 116