Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 116

Author Topic: Zealots and Demons RTD Epilogue  (Read 94119 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Zealots and Demons RTD Turn 98: Much writing about nothing.
« Reply #1140 on: May 12, 2011, 06:40:15 am »

Just follow...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 12, 2011, 09:19:05 am »

Or we could find a way up, best to explore anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 12, 2011, 09:23:51 am »

We'll probably end up meeting somewhere in the middle, which would be fine with me. ^^ Unless we both epically blow our rolls and I end up back on the floating island and the pair of you wander into the core of the planet. o.o
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 12, 2011, 10:06:48 am »

There could be worse things. Have faith in the dice gods.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 12, 2011, 12:02:16 pm »

I have several stories here actually surprisingly the only one being followed is the random dungeon caused by a good dice roll.  Really, you have a plethora of choices that are being ignored or haven't been discovered.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: wolfchild
Do a task for them if i don't have the money

[5]  Several students have been disappearing lately from the university, they task you with discovering the identity of the kidnapper and putting an end to the disappearances.  You sigh, always the "easy" (sarcasm) jobs.

Quote from: SeriousConcentrate
That's... odd. My curiosity piqued, I try to find a way down to see what the source of this anger - real or imagined - could be. Perhaps a nearby tavern or inn might have a basement I could try.

[4]  Clearly this anger is from one of your team members who has been trying fruitlessly to get to the Market District since he got here.  [4]  You enter the shadier side of town and head down under the cold earth.  Several people get in your way, but when they see your trap box they step noiselessly to the side and let you pass.  That was nice of them.  You manage to find Ochita and some other person.  You tip your hat to the new face, "Malgun, at your service, I think you'll be in need of my assistance soon enough."

Quote from: Zako
Goddammit, this place is like a maze at times. Well, what do you think, should we head down there and see what's lying around? I know I will. Just stay quiet, we don't want anyone finding us where we don't belong. Sneak downstairs, looking for traps. Put the goggles on first.

[6]  A newcomer shows up before you can head down.  You mutter silently under your breath about having a three-way split now instead of two, maybe you can secure some loot unobserved by the others and still come out ahead though.  Putting your goggles on you lead the group into this new-found vault.

After making your way down the steps with the two others in tow you see a large archway, it is elaborately decorated with jewels set into place throughout.  At the very top of the arch you see engraved in emerald, "Your fate, is sealed"  Spooky.  You look inside but it seems to be nothing more than an empty chamber, though your goggles true sight see several magically disguised mirrors.  Is it nothing more than a parlor trick or is there something truly to this.

Quote from: Frelock
Go and find one of my companions.

[3]  You find Dor'lek, who is in the Courtyard after the sermon, how convenient he is in a centralized location

Quote from: Coughdrop
Go and find one of my companions.

[4]  You go to the Courtyard and find Frelock, how convenient he was also looking for you.

Quote from: Ochita
Just follow...

[auto-success]  You do so.

Status Changes:

Spoiler: Ochita (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Zako (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Malgun (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dor’lek (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Hang on. It's a magical trap. There are magically diguised mirrors in there. I don't know what they might do, but I bet it's not good. In the mean time though, give me a boost will you? And it's nice to have someone who looks like they know about machines, judging from the contraption you are lugging around. See if you can see a mechanical trigger or something."

With Ochita's help, boost myself up to the top of the arch and inspect these emerald letters and see if I can pry any jewels out with my kukri.

Hey Serious, do you mind if I have your long pistol? You have a better rifle after all, and it would be nice for me to have a ranged weapon on hand.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 11:46:20 pm by Zako »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sure, but you'll have to ask Malgun in a turn or two because he probably wouldn't trust you enough to hand over a gun just yet. Although, if Ochita vouches for you...

"Indeed, I tinker here and there," I say in response to the new guy's statement. "Here." I put the box on the ground and push it over so he can use it as a step. "I didn't catch your name?" While he's inspecting the top of the arch, I check the sides for any hidden switches, levers, trip wires, or other potentially life-changing gizmos.

You can just say you saw the gun in my belt when I took the box off.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Excellent. Thanks!

"You can call me Zack. Thanks by the way, you a friend of this one?" I nod towards Ochita. "He had the smart idea of casting magic in the middle of the street while being near the headquarters of an anti-magic gang."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ochita? Of course. We're working on a mission together for the Zealots as part of a group. There's five of us in total; Frelock, Dor'lek, Havor'e, myself, and him. We... lost two of our number in a bandit attack on the way here." I look at the mark on the back of my hand for a moment, since it's as close to a holy symbol as it's possible to be, then continue searching around.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Hmmm... A shame. I'm sure that they were valuable and excellent group members." Zack says after turning back to his work after noting at Malgun looking at his hand. "Working for the zealots, huh? You guys must have quite a story to tell, since they don't usually even talk to people outside their order all that much. You mind me asking what it is, since I'm helping you guys and all."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile

Dor'lek, my friend, it is good to see you. Where are the others?  Perhaps we should search for them.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Go find the others and get them to help, the tier 4 spells are counting on it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

"Right, right.." Give said boost.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, good to see you as well. How about we try an find the others and get them to meet back here at [insert applicable time here]." Dor'lek offers to help Frelock search for them.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 116