Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25

Author Topic: Paranatural Monster Defence(work in progress, 2 slots) The demons aproach  (Read 16250 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would probably suggest that you only add AP for attack made using non-bloodlust AP, so that it doesn't continue to rise exponentially each round...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

How can I buy anything with only one hundred moneys?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

well im changing things arround between rounds, that makes sense RAM, (im also planing on sepperating bloodlust into two seperate perks)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Can you add more perks to the other classes? A lot of them have barely any perks.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It would help if people suggested some...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Airag guts the Demon at C18, it having already been injured, he then glances he demon at c 19 with

his first strike, but makes it squirt blood with his second, ufortunately the demon ad D19 seems to be

able to shrugg of his attacks taking 3 blows to kill him (the 1st 2 did not crit) after sprinting the

demon at G15 is viciosly cut by Ariagr first blow, but only weakly hit by the second, it falls anyway

the demon in H 16 is absolutley slaughtered Unfortunatley Airag is unable to kill his final demon,

scoring no crits on it, Total 6 crits *2.5 = 15 extra AP next turn

Roland heals RAM and shields Havras and RAM

Nanoth misses completley

Havras finishes of Airag's oponent and stabs the one beside it once, dealing 1.5 damage

RAM regenerates back to full health and turns 2 demons into pancakes

Snake missesand then hits

Criptfiend crits the demon that Snake wounded and hit the one behind it twice, spelling its doom,

criptfiends first manabolt missed

USEC moves, then kills the demon at I16 with a hit and a crit

Im not even going to bother posting statuses

and chedd, i already have some ideas
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that that demon missed its chance to transform into a super-demon, it would need to be crazy-tough to survive regardless...
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that that demon missed its chance to transform into a super-demon, it would need to be crazy-tough to survive regardless...

NOOO DON'T GIVE WOLF ANY IDEAS!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

as this was a shakedown run rule 0 is safe for now, later however ....

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Move east. Attack the demon 15 times.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoot demon 4 times. do not let ched get to it.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

ummm, the demon still has to take its turn

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right....

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

it will harm one person, at most one point then you destroy it, il do that sometime later today, got other stuff to do atm

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, I think that this round is over, even if everybody else rolls appallingly I do not think that there are any actual rolls involved in my killing it and I doubt that it can outrun my effective range. Unless it kills someone I don't see it doing anything that we can't reasonably heal for free between sessions. But it will be an interesting test of the A.I., If the A.I. cheats, it will go after the most vulnerable target, if it goes after the most dangerous target, then that should be obvious, and finally, I was almost certainly their initial target due to proximity, so if they attack me then it means that either these ones default to their previous target, or they have a sense of recently damaged opponents and a desire to gang up on that target.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25