Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: Paranatural Monster Defence(work in progress, 2 slots) The demons aproach  (Read 16249 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack best target untill dead...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Told you I would get swamped, but I was kind of nervous that I wouldn't get to attack enough...
They would rip me apart but I expect you chaps to cover me...

Regenerate 1
Attack K15, J16
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Basic heal RAM
Shield RAM
Shield Havras/Archangel
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoot L15 until dead

Shoot L16 until dead.

Shoot any remaining with any AP left over.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Hahahahahahahaha

STAND BACK, GAIZ, I'LL HANDLE THIS

I will go first. This is important.
Attack east demon at C18 until dead. 27 AP left.
Move east to C18. 26 AP left.
Attack south demon at C19 until dead. 24 AP left.
Move east to D18. 23 AP left.
Attack south demon at D19 until dead. 21 AP left.
Move northeast, northeast, east to G16. 18 AP left.
Attack north demon at G15 until dead. 16 AP left.
Attack east demon at H16 until dead. 14 AP left.
Move east to H16. 13 AP left.
Attack north demon at H15 until dead. 11 AP left.
Attack east demon at I16 until dead. 9 AP left.
Move east to I16. 8 AP left.
Attack north demon at I15 until dead. 6 AP left.
Attack east demon at J16 until dead. 4 AP left.
Move east twice to K16. 2 AP left.
Attack east demon at L16 until dead. 0 AP left.

After my attack, I will have single-handedly taken out 83% of the demon population. Two demons will be left; I trust you ranged guys can take care of them.

Hey Wolfchild, you should send another wave at us next turn. That would show us. Yep, it would really put us in our place.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 11:51:42 am by Cheddarius »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will shoot magic at any demons I can, if I have to move to get a shot off I will.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:30:39 pm by Criptfeind »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Basic heal RAM
Shield RAM
Shield Havras/Archangel

I'll go second, right after Cheddarius, so I can shield Havras/Archangel before he moves.
Um.  Not that it seems terribly important.  Oh, we are going to face some *wrath* next round...
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Shoot at any demons that Cheddarius hasn't killed, moving so that I have a clear shot. (Looks like the creep at L15)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

ok chedd, you literaly cant kill em with one attack, even if it crits, so you need at least 4ap to kill them, and if you get a realy bad roll it might be even more

also. enjoy your Over Poweredness while it lasts, i will be making changes between rounds
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can melee attacks occur on diagonals?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

enjoy your Over Poweredness while it lasts, i will be making changes between rounds

That seemed harsh. Do not be upset that he is powerful, after all you made the rules he is using.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

enjoy your Over Poweredness while it lasts, i will be making changes between rounds

That seemed harsh. Do not be upset that he is powerful, after all you made the rules he is using.

Hahahahahahahaha

STAND BACK, GAIZ, I'LL HANDLE THIS

After my attack, I will have single-handedly taken out 83% of the demon population. Two demons will be left; I trust you ranged guys can take care of them.

Hey Wolfchild, you should send another wave at us next turn. That would show us. Yep, it would really put us in our place.

I dunno, I think an upset DM would "ROCKS FALL" about now (:  Nothing wrong with darkly warning us of a coming (much-needed) nerf.
She/they

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, maybe the maniacal laughter was a bit to much.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Can I get in?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

it want ment to be harsh, i realy want him to enjoy it and was warning him. I wanted to get the first round started quickly because im bad at balancing things from numbers, i have to see them fuctioning

damn ninja posting rolan, but yeah pretty much

and RAM i was thinking NO, that way the players cant be ganked as badly and theres always an angle that a ranged shot can get in from

and damn you! anothe ninja post; yes org there is room, il also reduce the count on the OP to 1 space
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25