Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691516 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Ho-Ho-Ho RAEG Edition
« Reply #19410 on: December 29, 2012, 12:10:32 pm »

Goddamned parents again. The first thing my stepdad does when I get home is bitch to me about how it's my fault he's throwing out the microwave because I never clean it out, out of the hundreds of times everyone's used it, also completely ignoring the fact that there are no paper towels, and no cloth towels in the vicinity in which to clean it, nor does the kitchen sink work, so there's no water for it.

Then my mother tells me I can only have two bottles of water in the fridge, and catches a fit when I remind her about the kitchen sink.

Please tell me there's a way to get away with murder, please.

EDIT: And now TigerDirect won't accept my VISA gift card as payment. No idea why,there should be enough money on it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 12:25:51 pm by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19411 on: December 29, 2012, 01:37:24 pm »

Great. AVG finally detected AvA rootkits. Luckily, i know of MBAR beta. Malwarebytes anti rootkit. Let's do this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19412 on: December 29, 2012, 01:40:05 pm »

Great. AVG finally detected AvA rootkits. Luckily, i know of MBAR beta. Malwarebytes anti rootkit. Let's do this.
Why weren't you using that instead of crapware AVG?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19413 on: December 29, 2012, 01:43:11 pm »

Why weren't you using that instead of crapware AVG?
1. Not my laptop, my parents decide "important" things like antivirus (well, "important" things they know off. Driver updates and the like are all mine. Including proper removal of virusses :P)
2. Is MBAM a full antivirus? I'd rather just go with avast if I had the chance (and i will try to make my parents use avast with the next computer.)

Either way, time to kill these bitches.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19414 on: December 29, 2012, 01:46:19 pm »

MBAM has a lifetime license for its antivirus mode

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19415 on: December 29, 2012, 01:50:51 pm »

Is it free? That's pretty important and they won't change to something they have to buy if i say it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19416 on: December 29, 2012, 01:59:14 pm »

Alliance of Valiant Arms, a F2P game a friend convinced me to play and that i later found out put some rootkits in your system (including keylogger) for it's anti-cheat system.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19417 on: December 29, 2012, 03:28:52 pm »

Arrgh! My shiny new mp3 player has stopped working. The thing was a Christmas gift and now it's gone completely dead (won't turn on or take a charge of any kind). Added to this I've managed to contract a bad case of flu and am feeling misrable because of it.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19418 on: December 29, 2012, 03:45:42 pm »

Got a 3 pound smoked sausage for Christmas. I need to go to the DMV soon, so I'm totally bringing it with me to casually snack on. Should be pretty funny.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19419 on: December 29, 2012, 03:48:17 pm »

I have a salami.

Delicious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19420 on: December 29, 2012, 04:05:05 pm »

I don't have any meat. Also my computer's power source unit fan will not stop making a vibrating noise that it has made on and off for over a year. I have figured out that there is something loose inside the fan but I don't have the tools to make the proper repairs.

Fuck, I hate being poor. I want something like Girlinhat's computer she posted about in that misplaced tech support thread, not this damnable Compaq Presario 5320US that disappoints me with things like loose fan parts and not being able to support Pixel Shader 2.0, which I require for certain things.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19421 on: December 29, 2012, 04:06:26 pm »

Mhm.  My computer can't run anything with better graphics than Fallout 3.  And it does that barely, and only with my loud as sin fan going.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19422 on: December 29, 2012, 04:09:35 pm »

I've had the same problem with my PSU's fan. I just shove a toothpick into it whenever it gets loud. Taking a PSU apart is apparently really dangerous for amateurs, so I haven't bothered opening it up.

Incidentally, the power button is broken on that same computer. To turn it on, I need to reach up into it and jiggle the wires connecting the PSU to the power button, until a connection is made and it turns on.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19423 on: December 30, 2012, 12:00:46 am »

Awesome, all three Mass Effect games for a reasonable price!
...What do you mean I have to install Origin?
(several hours later) Now that I remade my account several times, I'm ready to install the game! ... Or not.
(Installed) Well, that took a hell of a long time. Let's play! I can't wait to customize Shepard and ... why is the game not starting?
(tries again) Why is the game not starting?!
GODDAMNIT HRAGLABLA
(excessive rage at Origin for not starting the game for no reason)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #19424 on: December 30, 2012, 12:01:41 am »

Also enjoy the bonuses of having Origin installed, primarily the fact that it will probably monitor your computer without telling you why or whether or not you agree with it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 ... 3345