Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695675 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7200 on: October 13, 2011, 11:39:49 am »

I just went to the website to get the most recent Humble Indie Bundle, and it closed! RHAAAAAGH! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR WANTING TO PAY MORE THAN A CENT?

Well, you could have bought it cheap then given more later when you had the cash.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7201 on: October 15, 2011, 11:42:38 am »

Two of the mounting screws on my processor's fan broke, meaning I can't put the fan back on. The means that my CPU heats up to the boiling point of water in about 15 seconds(not exaggerating). Which means I can't use my computer until I buy a replacement fan, which I likely don't have the money for. To say I'm not happy about that is such an understatement that I'm honor-bond to stab dead anyone who suggests that I am.

Minor rage: The boss gave a sermon yesterday, which was all just to set up insults against a Uniterian church which allows Christians, Muslims, and those tree-spirit worshippers(Druids?). He even included what sounded to me thinly-veiled threats of violence agains the church's leader, particularly because of he name. Not going to say the name here, but it's one of the predators of sheep.

Oh god allies are the worst. I wish I could do those hunting missions alone, I usually end up trying to kill my allies :I
I've tried. Those bastards are indestructable. You'd think they'd make good meatshields, but noooo. Well, maybe, if you're a masochist.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7202 on: October 15, 2011, 11:49:27 am »

I've managed to beat them before~
You just have to toss them into the worms, but not too hard~
And they're not too bad when they don't have explodies~
Anything that goes boom is just annoying, whether it's yours or someone else's~

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #7203 on: October 15, 2011, 06:01:39 pm »

Minor rage: The boss gave a sermon yesterday, which was all just to set up insults against a Uniterian church which allows Christians, Muslims, and those tree-spirit worshippers(Druids?). He even included what sounded to me thinly-veiled threats of violence agains the church's leader, particularly because of he name. Not going to say the name here, but it's one of the predators of sheep.
I'm waiting for the day when this guy does some kind of hate crime...

And when he does, make sure you tell the court all about the bastard.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7204 on: October 15, 2011, 11:01:40 pm »

It seems like Youtube knows my habits of deleting banner ads...

I was in the middle of deleting one when a message pops up saying:
Quote from: Youtube/Ad
Got it -- this isn't the best type of ad for you. We'll try to do better next time.

\>->\
\<-<\
\0-0/
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7205 on: October 15, 2011, 11:47:41 pm »

GOOGLE KNOWS ALL
GOOGLE SEES ALL

Google owns Youtube, doesn't it? If it doesn't I just made myself look like an idiot.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7206 on: October 15, 2011, 11:54:54 pm »

Yes, Google owns Youtube.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #7207 on: October 15, 2011, 11:59:41 pm »

How would you "delete" banner ads? I just use adblock anyway.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7208 on: October 16, 2011, 12:03:05 am »

I'm waiting for the day when this guy does some kind of hate crime...

And when he does, make sure you tell the court all about the bastard.
Start wearing a recording device, keep records. (Note that you should only do this if you live in a one-party recording consent state.)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7209 on: October 16, 2011, 01:13:10 am »

Hardcore rant incoming, lots of whining <_<;;
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7210 on: October 16, 2011, 01:42:45 am »

I was in the truck with my brother and his girlfriend, and he literally said that he was using one of his/our friends who was staying at their place just so he could learn about tatoos. Basically, he's faking his friendship so he can learn about fucking tattoos. Either way, that's not okay. And whenever I get into an argument with a family member or anything he says to 'be good'. The only legitimately good in my opinion(scratch that, the phrase I'm looking for is 'Not manipulative bastards')person that is in my immediate family is my mother(Even though I don't get along with her the majority of the time), her boyfriend, my sister, my brother's girlfriend's brother, the guy that my brother's feigning friendship with, my other brother and his girlfriend, and that's about it.

Fucking humanity these days.

EDIT:Also, more rage. Not really directed at this forum but some of this forum's attitude. I've noticed people have started referring to people who recreationally use drugs as 'druggies', and yet a lot of these people are liberal. It just makes me angry when people are so uninformed about these things and try to use it in argument. It's just such a massive generalization. I probably have a different view than most people, that being that if it is your body and it does not directly harm other people then it should be legal. This means suicide, heroin, meth, etc. would be legal to do. I've noticed I have a radically different view than the majority of people, I can respect that, but what I have a hard time respecting is when someone uses the term 'druggie' or 'dope'(Even though I've never seen this forum use the term 'dope'), Heroin is dope, not all illegal drugs. You could say someone who takes anti-depressants is a druggie. I digress, but I just feel the world is so uninformed, so brainwashed. It's maddening. I should also point out that I have no interest in trying hard drugs(That being heroin, meth, cocaine, abusing things like opiates which are things like oxycodone, codeine, and most painkillers.)

Fun fact:The chemical name of heroin is diacetylmorphine. Look at the end of that name. Just like adderall and most ADHD medicines are amphetamines. Chemical name for meth? Methamphetamine. What a difference.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:57:55 am by x2yzh9 »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7211 on: October 16, 2011, 02:03:04 am »

Generally I use the term 'druggies' for people who focus their lives around their drug habits, not recreational users. Is that offensive? I can't think of a better term that doesn't take an entire sentence to communicate. Any suggestions?

IMO: Druggy =! recreational pot user. Druggy = Heroin addict/salesperson.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #7212 on: October 16, 2011, 02:08:40 am »

I always thought Junkie was the proper term for anyone that ended up building their lives around some drug willingly or not while Druggie was the derogatory term for anyone who's a user. Though that's just how I've heard it.

Also don't go all special snowflake over it x2yzh9. It's stupid, you aren't the only one who think's it's okay to do things like that recreationally on here by a long shot.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7213 on: October 16, 2011, 02:48:47 am »

Well, the reason I'm going 'special snowflakes' over it is because for the past few months I get angry really easily. I've found out it's probably because of the medication I'm taking that I'm now weaning myself off of(Luvox, it's a SSRI anti-depressant). I'm not trying to justify getting so angry over it, but fuck, it's been a long night past few years, and I just feel like sleeping forever. I'm going to bed.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7214 on: October 16, 2011, 02:53:06 am »

Well, the reason I'm going 'special snowflakes' over it is because for the past few months I get angry really easily. I've found out it's probably because of the medication I'm taking that I'm now weaning myself off of(Luvox, it's a SSRI anti-depressant). I'm not trying to justify getting so angry over it, but fuck, it's been a long night past few years, and I just feel like sleeping forever. I'm going to bed.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.
Pages: 1 ... 479 480 [481] 482 483 ... 3345