Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695301 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7215 on: October 16, 2011, 04:17:01 am »

This happened twice allready, both times it was allegedly an accident, not sure how much it was though.Anyway, i don't draw much since classess started so it's kind of a big deal when do manage do start a piece and go trough with it.First time i did this i was just about to save it when my roommate unplugged the power cable my laptop was hooked up to, and since it tends to be hooked up to the grid a lot i take out the battery to reduce the wear on it.I just hit the save button when the screen went blank.I got a bit angry at him and that was it.Last night though we were having some guests over (girls wooooot!) and i was just in the right mood for a nice alltough a bit strange piece, i was nearly finished when they arrived and it was just about complete some ten minutes after they were here.The same roommate is walking around for some reason and he accidentally steps on the power cable switch, the same thing happens...

I can only say that he is very lucky that we had guests :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Angry at Numbers! Edition
« Reply #7216 on: October 16, 2011, 04:19:54 am »

Fuck printer drivers. Why the fuck don't they just store the fucking drivers on the fucking thing?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7217 on: October 16, 2011, 08:26:31 am »

How would you "delete" banner ads? I just use adblock anyway.

Right click, Inspect Element, And press the delete button 'till it's gone.

For ones that won't let you inspect them, do the same process, but go through the code and don't delete 'till it's the ad that's highlighted. Doing it in the general area helps.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7218 on: October 17, 2011, 02:56:10 pm »

I'm going to see the Australian Pink Floyd tonight.  Naturally, I get a pounding head cold yesterday that has yet to clear.

Why body?  Why?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7219 on: October 17, 2011, 04:11:57 pm »

Your body might think you'll enjoy the Floyd concert better drugged up on cold medicine or something.

P.S. Oh yea, I forgot why I came here, just a minor rage though.  I work around a bunch of gossipers at an office and one of them on the other side of the building (I don't see how they are in the circle of gossip way over there but ok I guess) got arrested for drunk driving over the weekend.

I had to listen to them talk about how the cops need to be going after the real criminals like burglars and bank robbers instead of arresting a 60 year old lady who couldn't hurt a fly for having a few drinks and driving home.

I said nothing, drove me nuts most of the day, but I guess I must be over it now if I almost forgot to post it.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:33:41 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7220 on: October 17, 2011, 06:09:20 pm »

Your body might think you'll enjoy the Floyd concert better drugged up on cold medicine or something.

P.S. Oh yea, I forgot why I came here, just a minor rage though.  I work around a bunch of gossipers at an office and one of them on the other side of the building (I don't see how they are in the circle of gossip way over there but ok I guess) got arrested for drunk driving over the weekend.

I had to listen to them talk about how the cops need to be going after the real criminals like burglars and bank robbers instead of arresting a 60 year old lady who couldn't hurt a fly for having a few drinks and driving home.

I said nothing, drove me nuts most of the day, but I guess I must be over it now if I almost forgot to post it.

What is this I don't even...

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7221 on: October 17, 2011, 06:13:35 pm »

60 year old lady who couldn't hurt a fly for having a few drinks and driving home.
You work at Bates Motel?! Get out there man, get out of there! Before it's too late!
Love, scriver~

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7222 on: October 17, 2011, 06:18:34 pm »

After sleeping for 2-4 hours every day for two weeks, I slept for 18 hours...

It sucks.

And I'm starting to feel sleepy.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7223 on: October 17, 2011, 06:19:26 pm »

What is this I don't even...
Flies are known for their alcoholism.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #7224 on: October 17, 2011, 06:24:55 pm »

I am angry at myself. I spent the weekend playing videogames... and tomorrow is my deadline for very important paperwork I should have done months ago, today was the deadline to pay a speeding ticket, my appartment is filthy and I have guests arriving the day after tomorrow.

The fuck is wrong with me?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7225 on: October 17, 2011, 07:38:47 pm »

I AM SAD. RAGE.

I find it strange that my sadness tends to become rage, and my rage tends to produce things. I'm going to go MAKE PICKET SIGNS. YEAH! It's time to get ready to PROTEST ON SATURDAY! YEAH!

RAGH!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #7226 on: October 17, 2011, 07:40:49 pm »

I AM SAD. RAGE.

I find it strange that my sadness tends to become rage, and my rage tends to produce things. I'm going to go MAKE PICKET SIGNS. YEAH! It's time to get ready to PROTEST ON SATURDAY! YEAH!

RAGH!
FIGHT THE POWER MAN, FIGHT THE POWER.

Peacefully of course, I plan on doing the same thing this weekend if I can.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #7227 on: October 17, 2011, 08:00:31 pm »

Yeah, hopefully I don't get any police brutality from any of my county's dozen officers. I think I know them too well for that, we're being peaceful anyhow. Mainly worried about the state troopers who are purportedly showing up.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7228 on: October 17, 2011, 08:49:20 pm »

I am angry at myself. I spent the weekend playing videogames... and tomorrow is my deadline for very important paperwork I should have done months ago.

The fuck is wrong with me?

I hate when I do that.

And I don't know why I do, and it makes me RAGE!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7229 on: October 17, 2011, 09:10:34 pm »

Skylanders makes me rage, and I haven't even been at a store that its at yet.
WHY DOES SPYRO LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT raghghthbgbf.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 480 481 [482] 483 484 ... 3345