yes, montage me
- 5 (83.3%)
Ok, montage them
- 1 (16.7%)
i really would rather not montage one week
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 46

Author Topic: Fortress Mode: the RPG (is it dead or what lol?)  (Read 34543 times)

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fortress Mode: the RPG
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2010, 06:57:19 pm »

I plan to tally everything up every 7 days before the weekly event. Also the upgraded shack only took up one of your stone blocks and it is jsut under 3 by 3 squares big.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2010, 07:01:46 pm »

Oh, good. Making them feels like a waste of time, but I'll do it anyway, because I care about quality like that. How many squares of wall can I make with a block? What about floors?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2010, 07:16:11 pm »

I'll say a block can be used to found certain workshops at a better quality than using rocks or logs (pursuant to my judgment on the matter)
It can also be used to make 3 wall tiles or 3 floor tiles just as if it were a bridge. Using blocks makes for a better quality product than cobblestone. Plus you shold be able to make them faster now that you have a real workshop.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 07:33:36 pm by Hastur »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2010, 07:59:50 pm »

Nirur if you dont mind could i help make your workshop better? Like adding shelves and stuff like that. Also org- could you gather reeds to form some type of bedding for us? Also my character is unhappy. Not good. Ill wait for the people to catch up with their actions before doing mine
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2010, 08:17:23 pm »

Nirur if you dont mind could i help make your workshop better? Like adding shelves and stuff like that.
I would be happy to receive help.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2010, 09:53:15 pm »

Okay. So those frond things. I get a bunch of them. Hand them to each dwarf to put on their person.
But do a test first to make sure of no poison.

6-Brew some, but not all of the muck root
8-Sleep. eat a few plump helmets, drink beer
8-rest
2-Keep watch

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP WATCH SO WE DONT HAVE THIS HAPPEN AGAIn.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2010, 10:46:27 pm »

Day 4 Action (Will I have to post a few days or something so that I get an action each turn or what???

6hrs. Use the Low Quality wood to craft some Arrows without a workshop (conisder them shitty yet useable)...
6hrs. Using a Tree as a Target practice using the Bow while waiting for the brewed Muckroots to come. Taking Breakes every hour to rest his arm/fingers...
4hrs. Munch on some of the Tubers, enjoy their rubbery texture...
6hrs. Rest in the larger Tent.
2hrs. Stand Watch with Bow and Remaining Arrows...

Day 5
8hrs, Prepare a field in the Silt around the Entrance into the Cliff...
4hrs. Make some more shitty Arrows, if not gather some shitty wood...
4hrs. Drink and Eat whats available...
6hrs. Rest in the Larger Tent...
2hrs. Stand Watch with Bow and Arrows...

If your not happy with the posts. GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO EDIT THEM...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2010, 10:47:49 pm »

keep watch at different times

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2010, 10:55:02 pm »

At work when each of these posts happened... Sorry I don't work on a computer like most of you resposible working people...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2010, 11:00:22 pm »

At work when each of these posts happened... Sorry I don't work on a computer like most of you resposible working people...
?? I was saying that we should keep watch at differing times. Whats with the sarcasm/hate?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2010, 11:01:42 pm »

?? I was saying that we should keep watch at differing times. Whats with the sarcasm/hate?
Sorry Shit day...

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2010, 12:20:01 am »

Dont worry about missing a day, not only did you miss several days of bad moodlets, but I had already planned to give mood bonuses in case this kinda thing happened. The good moods enable you to much more easily work double and catch up all quick like.

Night 4: Urist Brewfist is on watch. When ominous small illusory lights appear over the swamp. They appear much more nearby than they really are, almost close enough to reach out and touch. A deep Bubbling comes from beyond.  its meanders around in the swamp and large long shadows are cast onto the mudbanks. Otherwise all seems quiet to Urist. But a water snake sneaks by right under his beard. It curls up next to the huddled up Urist standing guard. He gets up to go back to bed in time, disturbing the snake. The snake hisses, warning Urist. urist stands up! The snake strikes out! Urist leaps back, and flees! The snake flees! Urist picks up stones and hurls them at the snake as it makes a getaway but he misses! The rest of the night is uneventfull.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:43:56 am by Hastur »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2010, 01:18:52 am »

I have always thought of the Bloated Tubers having something like a Gum texture, something chewy enough to work the jaw for a while while to distract your mind from simple things and keeps your mouth full of saliva reducing thirst to a point, (like all Gum does), how do you see the plant in its raw form???

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2010, 01:44:13 am »

4: hours butcher the sloth, take only the most tasty parts, leave anything else to rot near the cave.
1. Hour: play with the wardog. Feed sloth's liver to the dog. Put the rest of meat into food stockpile.
8 hours: eat, drink,  rest
11 hours: sleep in the shack and try to get closer with Nirur. Use intimidation and brute force if necessary
(You now what I mean ;)? She is really grateful for helping with the shack and she doesn't accept rejects, especially in a bad mood)
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2010, 05:53:14 am »

Day 5 actions:

6 hours resting, eating plump helmets and drinking rum.
8 hours working in the tower basement. Walls go up first, followed by flooring/the ramp, followed by the ceiling/floor of the ground-level and hatch over the ramp,  followed by more digging and shoring up the walls.
8 hours sleeping.
2 hours standing guard, borrowing the axe.

I see no reason to reject the crazy dwarf's advances, but I'll complain about her spending so much time sleeping.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 46