Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: RTD Photobook! 4: Clowns, Toads, a God, a Giant Chicken and an acid pool  (Read 7872 times)

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Photobook! ( Still in the first turn )
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2010, 04:16:26 pm »

Chuck Norman: RAEG
Roll: 2
You try to roar in a fearsome manner, but your weak voice is drowned out in the elephant's stampede. Embarassed, you sit down on the ground.
-1 Mental health ( 11/12 )

You gotta be joking, that was clearly a "Use my skill to rob a gun store." image, it has nothing to do with rage!

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2010, 04:17:49 pm »

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 04:25:33 pm »

Chuck Norman: RAEG
Roll: 2
You try to roar in a fearsome manner, but your weak voice is drowned out in the elephant's stampede. Embarassed, you sit down on the ground.
-1 Mental health ( 11/12 )

You gotta be joking, that was clearly a "Use my skill to rob a gun store." image, it has nothing to do with rage!

Uhm...Wait, I see what went wrong. I mixed up your and inteuniso's images  :o

Sorry about that  ::) I won't re-roll it, but I'll at least give you back your mental health. And...You can have a free gun as well. Deal?
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Photobook! Turn 2: T-Rex > Elephant
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 06:06:16 pm »

But wait, that means I have a mental health loss? WHAT IS THIS?

Oh well.

Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2010, 07:38:09 pm »

Deal.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 04:21:58 am »

Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 05:27:12 am »

But wait, that means I have a mental health loss? WHAT IS THIS?

Oh well.

No, you don't lose any mental health either  :D
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 01:07:06 pm by Flagrarus »
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2010, 04:09:46 am »

Senor Penguin: Turn acid beetle into an acid soldier beetle
Roll:6
You try to teach the acid beetle to fight for you. He immediately flies off spraying acid at everyone but you...

Urist: Burn beetle with a magnifying glass
Roll:5
He goes for Urist first, but Urist takes out his magnifying glass and focuses the sunlight at the beetle with it. The beetle catches on fire and dies. Good job.

Blue: Bandage self
Roll:3-2=1
You are feeling dizzy, but you still try to bandage yourself. You only end up tying your hands behind your back. Some villagers come to laugh at you, and one of them is walking towards you, his eyes on your chainsaw. Maybe he wants to use it to free your hands?
Health: 8/12
Dizzy:-2 to your roll in the next turn
Hands tied:-3 to all rolls that involve you using your hands for anything.

Chuck Norman: Shoot the T-Rex
Roll:1
You take out the EGG-LAUNCHER that you found somewhere and fire it at the T-Rex. The egg it fires flies just over the T-Rex's head. You feel slightly disappointed about your new gun.

Metalman: Smoke a joint
Roll:5
You smoke the joint that you had been hiding all along. Being a robotic mascot, it doesn't really affect you at all, but you enjoy it nonetheless.
Mental health: 13/12

Li'l Robin: Hide in your barrel
Roll:6
You hide in your barrel and somehow seal it shut from the inside. It is a perfect hiding place, and the T-Rex doesn't notice you at all. In fact, you are so convincing that some workers come over and roll you towards the barrel stockpile. You yell at them to stop, but they seem to be unable to hear you through the barrel.

Meanwhile, the T-Rex goes looking for some new food. It goes after Senor Penguin and Urist first...
-------------
I sort of lied about doing the rolls before, but they're done now, I guess.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:59:35 am by Flagrarus »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2010, 07:12:50 am »

Saying "look around" with pictures is hard.Ah well...

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2010, 07:58:36 am »

Saying "look around" with pictures is hard.Ah well...

I considered that as well, but then I decided the burning insect action would be more interesting.  ;)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2010, 08:21:54 am »

You are feeling dizzy, but you still try to bandage yourself. You only end up tying your hands behind your back. Some villagers come to laugh at you, and one of them is walking towards you, his eyes on your chainsaw. Maybe he wants to use it to free your hands?

Why did I get a -2 to the roll? You said it was a -1 before.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2010, 08:28:22 am »

Why did I get a -2 to the roll? You said it was a -1 before.

I did? Oh.

I'm really not very good at this :P I was planning to make it a -2, so I made the mistake in the first turn, not this turn, but still...
Having your hands tied behind your back is not that bad though, as I was considering having you blind yourself with it as well, so...there's that? Can we just pretend you got a 2 instead, or do I have to bribe you as well?

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2010, 08:49:08 am »

I did? Oh.

I'm really not very good at this :P I was planning to make it a -2, so I made the mistake in the first turn, not this turn, but still...
Having your hands tied behind your back is not that bad though, as I was considering having you blind yourself with it as well, so...there's that? Can we just pretend you got a 2 instead, or do I have to bribe you as well?

Well, considering right now I'm moderately injured and have a -5 to all physical actions I'm totally fucked.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2010, 08:55:49 am »

I did? Oh.

Well, considering right now I'm moderately injured and have a -5 to all physical actions I'm totally fucked.

You only have a -5 when you use your hands. You could still kick or talk and only get a -2.
And you're not really in danger right now either, so you should be fine, actually. Why not trust the townspeople?  :)

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2010, 07:14:25 am »

EGG-LAUNCHER? Awesome

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5