Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: RTD Photobook! 4: Clowns, Toads, a God, a Giant Chicken and an acid pool  (Read 7869 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

inteuniso should do this:

The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile

Actually, I should
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chuck Norman: Eat giant chicken (2)
As the giant chicken comes running towards you, you decide it doesn't really look that dangerous. It just looks...tasty. In fact, maybe you should just eat it. You know you should cook it first, but you can't help yourself, it just looks so tasty. You run past it and try to bite the meat of one of it's legs. Instead, you just get a mouthful of feathers. While you spit them out, the chicken has already turned and is about to peck you from above with his giant beak!
Dodge roll: 5
You jump and roll to the side as the beak slams down at the place you just stood. Instead, the beak hits the paved street...and gets stuck. The beak has wedged itself deep into the street. You shiver for a moment as you imagine yourself being crushed by that, but then you realize the chicken is stuck. The beak is still rapidly growing even though it is already stuck. You would laugh at the chicken, but you also notice cracks appearing in the street around where the beak is stuck. Perhaps you should kill this thing fast...
---
Physical Health: 12/12
Mental Health: 12/12

Blue: Freak out (6)
You freak yourself out. It turns out you're very good at it. You start running away from the imaginary bloodthirsty clowns that are imaginary-chasing you through town. But what if they're not imaginary? What if they are really bloodthirsty clowns, that are really going to kill you? You scream as you see that two of them have almost caught up to you. Desperately, you jump into one of the shops of the streets and slam the door behind you. You peer through the keyhole, to see if any clowns have followed you.
"What's wrong?" you hear someone ask. You keep watching for clowns. "What's wrong, blue guy?" the man repeats. You feel a hand on your shoulder, and turn around...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" you scream as you kick the clown-monster away. Panicked, you fumble with the door, but you just can't seem to open it. The clowns must have locked it somehow, to keep you trapped in here. The clown you found in here is already getting up. He looks angry...
Mental damage: 6
---
Physical Health: 8/12
Mental Health: 6/12

( Seriously, what did you think was going to happen?  :P )

Senor Penguin: Go through the black doors
AUTOSUCCESS ( You didn't think I was going to roll for you moving somewhere, did you? )
As you walk up to the doors, you notice just how big they are. They are not decorated at all, yet this only seems to emphasize just how big they are. After these giant doors, the inside of the tower is extremely underwhelming. It's a giant, empty room. The only things you see in it are a giant staircase up, and a giant staircase down. Both the room and the staircases are built out of the black material that was also used for the bridge and exterior of the tower. Who would build such a giant room and then put nothing in it? "What is this place?" you wonder aloud as you walk towards the staircases.
"It stores the knowledge of a race long dead." A powerful voice booms out at you. You look around. Behind you, the doors are gone, replaced by a gigantic knight in black armor. "Why have you come here, if not to seek the power of the Gods?" The knight sounds surprised, and annoyed as well.
"The Gods?" you ask him.

"Yes. They were many, once. Each had complete dominion in their own area. And yet, it was not enough to save them. Some where killed by other Gods, hungry for more power. Some were killed by your kind, or others. Some hid themselves, gave up their powers and became mortals, or simply stopped being. Now, I am the only one who knows all their secrets. For thousands of years I slumbered within this tower, guarding their secrets, observing their work. But it is no longer enough. Without their powers to keep it in stance, the world is fading. In another thousand years or so, it will simply cease to be. I considered leaving the tower, searching for new gods, but could not risk these powers falling into the wrong hands. But you...you came here yourself. If you wish, you shall be the First New God. I shall grant you the knowledge and skills that come with the domain you choose. Choose now, mortal, and shape the destiny of this world!"
---
(Wow. That was a textwall. So, uhm, ExKirby, if you don't want to accept it, just type that and then post your action, or I will be confused ??? )
Mental Health: 9/12

Li'l Robin: Hypnotize self in order to gain a deeper awareness of the spiritual world...and toads (5)
As you wake up, the barrel is still rolling. You decide to attempt to hypnotize yourself to help pass the time. You stare into the rotating eyes of a toad ( it made more sense in your head ) and quickly drift into a deep hypnosis. Eternities pass, and yet no time at all. You suddenly become aware of thousands of tormented spirits, all around you, as you roll down into the abyss. You frantically reach around with your new powers, searching for help of some kind. Have no fear. We will not let the Abyss claim you. With your new awareness, you see a spirit tongue wrap itself around your barrel. It suddenly stops rolling, then flies back up towards...somewhere. The tongue unwraps itself just before the barrel crashes into something.
Damage roll: 3
---

Urist: Look around (4)
( I will, however, roll for looking around...Maybe if you roll high, you find some nice stuff or something )
You are standing in a large street. A few townspeople are walking by you. There is a large temple of some sort in front of you. To the left of you, there are houses, and a shop. There is a sign on the shop, but you can't read it. You see a giant white-feathered body sticking out just above one of the houses. To the right of you, Metalman is pointing his gun downward and looking very excited. There is also a canal, but the bridge seems to have collapsed somehow. Behind you, there are more houses, and one inn.
---

Metalman: Perform a rocketjump (2)
You decide you want to perform a rocketjump. Surely your gun will fire a rocket this time, instead of, you know, a T-Rex...
You jump up into the air and fire your gun downwards. Instead of a rocket, it just sprays acid. And a lot of it, too. What's worse is that it is too late for you to dodge away from it. You land in the acid.
Damage roll: 6 ( :o )
It hurts horribly. As it melts away your feet, you fall over and fall backwards into more acid. You scream as it melts your flesh, then try to scrabble away out of the acid. You manage to make it out before your wounds were too serious, but you're still very, very hurt, and your feet are injured too badly for you to be able to walk for a while.
---
Physical Health: 6/12

Melty feet: Can't walk for 2 turns

Dodge roll for Urist ( you were standing too close to him! ): 3
You watch in horror as Metalman falls into his own acid, then remember to get away from it before it can get you as well. You trip as you move backwards and hurt yourself slightly (1 damage), but at least you didn't get engulfed in acid like Metalman did.
---
Physical Health: 11/12

I'm not making them longer and longer on purpose, it just happens  ::)

Oh, and finally added health...counter...things. I should have done that a long time ago, of course; from the first turn, even, but I just didn't feel like doing it. But they're here now! :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 05:34:17 pm by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 07:51:47 pm by Paranatural »
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DONT YOU DIE ON ME!

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DONT YOU DIE ON ME!

...You're right. And I intend to do a turn tomorrow...But you know what, I'll already post what I had written earlier ( but didn't have time to do rolls :| and I don't right now either ).

Stuff I wrote earlier when I didn't have time to actually do rolls:

We're missing...three people. But I kind of want to do a turn...hmm...

Wait, what's this?  :o

http://www.manythings.org/rs/svo.html

A random sentence generator? Yes, that should work...

( It doesn't, as it appears to be very limited. Which means I will be using a different site:

http://watchout4snakes.com/creativitytools/RandomWord/RandomWordPlus.aspx

I'll generate a noun( skipping ones that I really can't do much with ). Let's see how it goes. If it works, I might keep it and use it whenever someone doesn't post. Those who posted an image just do that, of course

Of course, it wouldn't really be fair to the waiting list if people could just not post without repercussions, so I think I will interpret these random nouns rather...well, harmfully, whenever possible.

Blue: Dress up as a half-naked female doctor clown (4)
Because if

Li'l Robin: Ascend (2)
The fragments of the shattered barrel fall of you as you ascend.. You ascend for a long, long time, until you finally decide you've ascended high enough. You begin your descent back to the ground.

Chuck Norman: Turn the giant chicken into nuggets (5)

And now for the random sentences  :D

Senor Penguin's word: Pork
Become god of pork. (AUTO-SUCCESS)

Metalman's word: Swimming ( First thing that came up, seriously. You're so lucky :D )
Go swimming in the acid (2)

Urist: Workshop
Claim a workshop (5)

( Oh, and there's something I failed to mention before about being a god...but I guess you'll see soon enough, hopefully )
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Eh,I'm leaving this.Routine hard to keep up.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because if

Uhh...what?

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile

Wait, Wait, no!

Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You suddenly get an idea. You run past the angry clown and grab some of his wares. As you try to run away, the clown shouts after you and begins to chase you, but you manage to hide yourself in one of the rooms. You can hear the clown running past the room, still shouting in his squeaky clown voice. You look to see what you took. It mostly seems to consist of medical equipment, but you also managed to grab some hairspray and face paint...

Once you're sure you've perfected your disguise, you stuff your old clothes in one of the empty wardrobes. You can't risk wearing them, as the clowns might recognize them. Confident the clowns will never recognize you now, you open the door and leave. The clown that was in the shop before seems to be gone, but there are still some wandering around on the street.
Physical Health: 8/12
Mental Health: 6/12

Li'l Robin: Ascend (2)
The fragments of the shattered barrel fall of you as you ascend.. You ascend for a long, long time, until you finally decide you've ascended high enough. You begin your descent back to the ground.

Chuck Norman: Turn the giant chicken into nuggets (5)
You turn the giant chicken into chicken nuggets. You are now the proud owner of an enormous pile of chicken nuggets in the middle of town. You climb the pile of chicken nuggets and are rewarded with a beautiful view of town. Well, it's not that beautiful, really, but still. From up there, you notice some passer-by's are stealing your nuggets, though.

And now for the random sentences  :D

Senor Penguin's word: Pork
Become god of pork. (AUTO-SUCCESS)
"You are now the god of pork."
Suddenly, you know all the secrets of pork. You use your new-found powers summon a giant winged pig ( you name him Burr ) and fly off into the sunset.
Mental Health: 9/12

Metalman's word: Swimming ( First thing that came up, seriously. You're so lucky :D )
Go swimming in the acid (2)
Heal self (6)
You wrap yourself completely in bandages. Like a mummy. In fact, you sort of look like a mummy, too. You have trouble moving around because of the bandages. Oh, and people are running from you in terror. You do feel slightly better, though.
Physical Health: 9/12
Mummy: Humans are afraid of you now.
Slow: You are always the last to take an action, regardless of when you post it.

Urist: Workshop
Claim a workshop (5)
You perish. Somehow. Tragic, I know.

Which opens up a spot for...dragnar! I will bring you into the game next turn. You even get the character sheet that I promised to do for you!

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]