Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: RTD Photobook! 4: Clowns, Toads, a God, a Giant Chicken and an acid pool  (Read 7877 times)

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Photobook! ( Just one more spot left )
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 10:46:19 am »

Yeah, you might've done better with those two switched around, but oh well  :)

Oh, and I changed my mind, weapon damage will just be what the damage roll gives ( 1-6 + possible bonuses ) and damage for weapons will be gone. Health and mental damage will both be 12. But to keep it fair, I think I'll add a bonus against undead to the chainsaw, seeing as the main benefit it had right now was it's high damage. You could always cut trees with it, I guess, but uhm...There's a chance you'll find will be more undead than trees, I think.

I warned you I didn't know what I wanted. 8)

And I'll have to make a character sheet for inteuniso as well, I suppose.

To be honest, these character sheets are not really an accurate interpretation of how I will interpret your images during the game. These have to be somewhat coherent, I guess, while in the actual game I get to be much more random and evil and...stuff. You'll see. I'm beginning to think I should've just had you pick 3 images for your character for me to mess around a bit with, but it's too late for that now.

So uhm...Dragnar, you'll need a character sheet to get on the waiting list ( I'd rather have one made in advance ), and that's about it. I'll probably start the game in about...two hours. That's when I'll post inteuniso's character sheet and actually start the game. So...see you guys then, probably  :D
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Photobook! ( Just one more spot left )
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2010, 11:29:59 am »

So...see you guys then, probably  :D
Damn you time lines!
Ah well.30 More minutes of me being awake.  ::)
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

Name:

Backstory:

Item:

Skill:

This is an odd combination to say the least...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Funny,I was going to take Prototype for skill,but decided it wouldn't be lulzy enough.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So...see you guys then, probably  :D
Damn you time lines!
Ah well.30 More minutes of me being awake.  ::)

...Sorry about that, then  :P

Here's your character sheet inteuniso, I'll add it to the list as well:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I figured out I can just find out where images come from by right-clicking them. I'm such a genius  ::)

Oh, and I'll do yours when I have some more time. Right now I have a deadline to meet  :D

You all start out in front of the tavern of this human city. There are a few humans wandering around, dressed in old clothes, some dwarves are stealing a few kegs of booze, there is an elf in a wooden cage on display in the middle of the street, the buildings are about two stories tall on average, it is the middle of the day and there is an elephant charging down the street right at you guys. What will you do now?
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Photobook! ( Still in the first turn )
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2010, 08:47:25 am »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 10:29:11 am »

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 11:37:12 am »

Alright, first turn  :D First RTD turn I've ever done, too. Let's see how it goes  ::)

Urist: Striking a menacing pose / taking a karate stance
Roll: 3
You attempt to intimidate the elephant with your karate stance. The elephant remains unfazed, and is still charging towards you. You prepare a karate chop to take it down if it keeps charging at you.

Blue: Running away
Roll: 6
You run away faster than any penguin man has ever run before. In fact, you run so fast you can't see any of your surroundings anymore. After a second, you start slowing down, satisfied you are out of the elephant's way. Now that you've slowed down, you notice you are about to slam into the city wall...

Dodge roll: 1 ( +1 damage to the damage roll because you rolled a 1 )
You decide that speeding up and jumping over the wall would be the best course of action. You manage to do the speeding up part, but you didn't quite jump in time. You slam into an obstacle.

Damage roll: 3+1=4
You didn't die outright, it appears, but you did leave a pretty big red splat on the wall. Your head is bleeding, and you are feeling dizzy. You almost pass out, but manage to retain consciousness.
Gives a -1 to all rolls for two turns

Li'l Robin: Stealing a horse and playing chicken with the elephant
Roll: 1
You see a horse and jump on it, directing it towards the elephant. You stand up and balance yourself on it, as it bravely...wait, are those horns? It turns out what you thought was a horse was actually a bull, and it doesn't seem too happy about you riding it. Just as you decide standing upright on it wasn't a good idea, it abruptly stops in an attempt to throw you off it's back...

Dodge roll:5 ( I was starting to think it couldn't roll successes )
In an attempt to make up for your previous idiocy, you somersault high over it's horns and deftly land in front of it. The enraged bull charges at you, but you easily sidestep it. The bull rushes by you and toward the elephant...

Elephant dodge roll: 4
The elephant manages to get out of the bulls way, but one of the bull's horns still scratches it. It is bleeding, but it doesn't appear to be a severe injury and it didn't slow down the elephant's charge  much either.
Elephant health: 13/14

Chuck Norman: RAEG
Roll: 2
You try to roar in a fearsome manner, but your weak voice is drowned out in the elephant's stampede. Embarassed, you sit down on the ground.
-1 Mental health ( 11/12 )

Metalman: Shoot the elephant
Roll: 6
You shoot your gun at the elephant. It fires... a T-Rex. That's just wonderful. The T-Rex obliterates the elephant, of course, and then starts feeding on it's corpse. While it feeds, it keeps it's eyes fixed on Li'l Robin, and it's roar sounds a suspicious amount like "You're next, meat."

Senor Penguin: Catch a bug in a cage
Roll: 4
While everyone else is busy worrying about the elephant, you go off looking for a bug to catch. You even brought a small cage with you just for that purpose, even though it was never mentioned in your character sheet. You are so busy pondering on this that you almost step on a fine specimen, about the size of your foot. You quickly trap it in your cage.
You inspect the bug. Your immense knowledge of bug lore tells you this is a Giant Acid Beetle, a beetle that has an acid capable of melting flesh. It hasn't attacked you yet, though. Perhaps this means you can tame it...

So, that was the first post. I didn't know it would take up this much time to write one of these, or maybe I'm just too lazy to actually do it fast  :D Either way, I am fairly satisfied with how it turned out, though you guys had pretty bad luck in this turn.

Let's hope it stays that way.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 01:05:40 pm by Flagrarus »

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 11:51:56 am »

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 12:48:46 pm »

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 12:53:32 pm »

The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5