Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 20, Moved to The Agora)  (Read 41158 times)

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 17, Waiting for Batista and Nimitz)
« Reply #345 on: June 08, 2010, 10:33:03 pm »

"Well, damn." I hiss, before speaking into my combadge. "Uh, Faden...we've been captured by sentients indigenous to this planet. They're big, mean...hairy...and they're about to sell us. To put it simply...we're fucked."

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • Has withdrawn from society.
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 17, Waiting for Batista)
« Reply #346 on: June 09, 2010, 05:59:53 am »

Need more input for the vote...
And Batista, you didn't post last turn...
Turn 18
-----------

Sigma 756
  2421.11.26 1025 hours

Ellon III
  2421.11.25 1320 hours

-----------

Spoiler: Informations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sector Map (click to show/hide)

EDIT1: Added the tunnel map
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:30:27 pm by NoctisVampire »

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 09, 2010, 06:01:58 am »

Character sheet:

Command:Batista
Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Medical:Faden
Spoiler: Faden (click to show/hide)

Operations/Engineering:Nirur Torir
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Science:Sxtan(smjjames)
Spoiler: Sxtan (click to show/hide)

Operations/Security, First Officer:Flintus(Flintus10)
Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Operations/Navigation:Nimitz
Spoiler: Nimitz (click to show/hide)

Operations/Tactical:Para(Paranatural)
Spoiler: Para (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 09, 2010, 06:04:53 am »

Spoiler: CNS-15322 Swiftwing (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CNS-15322/1 Wispy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc Facts (click to show/hide)

EDIT1: Corrected the number of security crew left onboard
EDIT2: Corrected total crew count
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:30:51 am by NoctisVampire »

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 09, 2010, 06:06:32 am »

NPC Sheet:

Spoiler: Crown Princess, Cila (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Royal Cook, Mossay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur's Engineers (click to show/hide)

Look out for mistakes!
EDIT1: Note: Faden modified her actions on #Agora.
EDIT2: Nevermind that misaligned temporary cave map, the escape tunnel should be aligned to the junction. Should replace that soon...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:20:51 am by NoctisVampire »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heh I don't know what she wants from us but if you want to nominate yourself...I can live with that." Flint shifted hiding his nervs behind a smile. His face became more serious as the creatures approached (Whisper) "Maybe if we act as troublesome as possible we can at least buy ourselves some time before one of these lugs buy us?"

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noctis, as for a graphics tool/program, you can use MS paint (or equivalent on Mac) if you have to, but theres a bunch of free paint programs out there. I'd recommend Paint.NET, its a great graphics drawing and stuff program.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noctis, as for a graphics tool/program, you can use MS paint (or equivalent on Mac) if you have to, but theres a bunch of free paint programs out there. I'd recommend Paint.NET, its a great graphics drawing and stuff program.
I used GIMP, and to a lesser extent, MS Paint, along with other map generators/strategy games to make/process those images already done.
Same rule should apply...since simply painting the tunnel map, or anything out with mouse will...not end up so well ;)
Maybe I could use the new 0.31.06 version of DF to create this :D

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

Sorry guys I've been rather busy with my school final and relationship problems, I'll skim through what I haven't read in this read and post my action as soon as I can.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Hmm, I have Arrogant and 'Works well under pressure' traits, I don't think I'd about get hysterical over bring boarded.)

Para puts on some Standard Issue Light Security Armor and arms himself with an Action Belt, Confederated Technology DMK5 HEPPC Mini-Pistol, 2 Energy cells for it, and a Security Knife, if allowed.

He also tries to get enough time to find a PDA-type device he can use to turn off and on force fields, lights and other functions in the areas of the ship being attacked. Also, it should be able to monitor the ships sensors while he is away from his station, if possible.

While he gets everything ready, he thinks back on what tactics training he has to best prepare him for this situation, additionally considering the possibility of being attacked by ships while distracted by being boarded.

After being so prepared, he awaits from orders from the captain as to where to go and what to do.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:34:47 pm by Paranatural »
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

Grab myself a class 3 weapon from the armoury and a some flashbang equivalents and proceed to the compromised zone.

Keep morale up. Motivational speech. "During the last months we went from simple merchants to Saviors of this whole Sector, we watched a king die, we gave 3 of our best men to help his daughter, we got betrayed, we got BETTER. Now all we have to worry about are some fucking SOB's in one of the lower rooms. Let's show them how we treat guests."

Everyone who isn't me, Para or the security team is to remain armed and ready to help but away from the fight.

I'll ask an eingeneer to remain on the bridge to provide the room's blueprints and radio support.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Hmm, I have Arrogant and 'Works well under pressure' traits, I don't think I'd about get hysterical over bring boarded.)
Maybe I overdid the temporary effect part of your disadventage in writing...will be more careful :)

Grab myself a class 3 weapon from the armoury and a some flashbang equivalents and proceed to the compromised zone.

Keep morale up. Motivational speech. "During the last months we went from simple merchants to Saviors of this whole Sector, we watched a king die, we gave 3 of our best men to help his daughter, we got betrayed, we got BETTER. Now all we have to worry about are some fucking SOB's in one of the lower rooms. Let's show them how we treat guests."

Everyone who isn't me, Para or the security team is to remain armed and ready to help but away from the fight.

I'll ask an eingeneer to remain on the bridge to provide the room's blueprints and radio support.

In all this time, Batista and Para has been in Security, and the bridge is one of the compromised area, that's why Batista ordered Para to lockout all system immediately.
EDIT1: The descriptive map of Swiftwing's character sheet included the defence status of the ship.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:33:22 pm by NoctisVampire »

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile

Whoops, sorry. Sure, I wouldn't mind moving to the Agora. I'm signing up right now. :)

I stare at Flintus in disbelief and whisper harshly. "What?! Pardon my language, but FUCK no, pal." I sigh. I'm pretty stressed out; We're trapped, we can't contact the Swiftwing, and I have no idea how Faden and Cila are going to get us out of here. Joking isn't going to help my mood. "To answer your other question, uh...I doubt it. It'll probably just piss 'em off, which is a very, very bad thing." I simply wait for the moment, unsure of what I should do."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 07:15:32 pm by Nimitz »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well I wish there was something we could do, I don't like some of the gestures they are using. Man I wish I had my weapons right now, hell even a freakin' large stick and I'd be happy. Anythings better than just waiting for the other two to hopefully find us...And even if they do they aren't fighters and Faden is injured anyways things would be far more conveniant if our positions were swapped. Blah I don't like this situation at all, so damn helpless"

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ready or not, here we come..." I mutter, as I move through the forest, trying to be as stealthy and quiet as possible. If only my feathers had regrown! I've got to keep my eyes and ears open, I don't want to get caught like Flintus and Nimitz. Once we near the market, I have Cila scout ahead a bit and assess the situation. I know it'll be difficult, but I'm just too visible.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27