Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10914 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2010, 01:38:32 am »

Toofskrappa gave the passing soldier a toothy smile, but let him pass unharmed. He then looked back to the others. "Now den" He said, holding up his flask with the piece of shrapnel "which onea youz did dis?"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2010, 02:11:39 am »

Aproaches the Inn as his normal meter long brown, black and red patterned 'horned' slug self.
After much work on a pair of wall boards, slides through the crack in the partialy loosened boards and begins slimeing a path across the wall towards the fireplace.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2010, 03:09:33 am »

"Hello Dan."

The stranger shakes his hand.

"I've got many names. Grey works well enough."
"Pleased to meet you. Doing anything interesting?"

Upon hearing the commotion downstairs, Dan mutters a couple of swearwords in Arathinian and leans against the nearest wall. "Normally, I'd investigate, but I'm off duty so I'm just gonna stay up here, out of the way."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2010, 03:21:46 am »

"Your prerogative, I suppose. Bet you my fiddle of gold that someone is about to come running up here to get me."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2010, 03:28:53 am »

"I wouldn't be surprised. In my experience, anyone who says 'I have many names' when he introduces himself is very powerful."
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2010, 03:34:42 am »

"Well, it's almost gotten to be a cliche now. I swear, nine out of ten awares that I meet introduce themselves with some form of it. I was one of the earlier ones though."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2010, 04:48:57 am »

"...like I said. There's always trouble going on here." Mordec exclaimed.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2010, 05:29:05 am »

Seeing that there is a bar, changes direction and beings off towards it...slowly.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2010, 06:49:24 am »

The soldier continues staring at everything, stunned. As the man, seemingly named Ocade, conjures a fireball the soldier is even more surprised and moves a few steps back. After a few minumes standing there slack/jawed and stupefied, he remembers himself, piches his arm to get back to his senses, and begins climbing up the stairs.

He stops about halfway, though, and walks back to Ocade. He slaps a few dollars onto the table and says to the bartender,
"Give this man another beer."

He runs up the stairs and beings scouting the rooms for something.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2010, 07:17:40 am »

The shadowy figure started to read the scroll aloud, if one was to look at the top of the scroll they would find it read something about a portal...

Once the shadowy figure finished the last word, a little portable(hahaha) portal appeared, the figure immediatly went to work and started pushing anything that wasnt nailed down into it...

Meanwhile..

"Why does this keep happening!... Why me... Why all the time ME!" the boy yelled in anger as he picked himself up, leaving the many barrels, backpacks and many other containers on the wall.
He walked over to the bar table and pulled out a bar stool and sat down.
On the pouches left on him, he undid one of them, tipped the gold coins onto the table and seperated them into three piles, 10 coins in each pile.

"Whadd'ya have to get ridd of a headache?" He quizzed towards the bar keeper as he fiddled with the other two piles of coins.

# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2010, 11:21:29 am »

Seeing the pint of beer Ocade dismisses the greek fire and begins drinking it.
    "Ermm...shadowy figure guy why are you stealing everything? There is a whole bunch of guards right over there."
    Ocade points to the group of gaurds.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2010, 01:32:04 pm »

A dark figure walks in the inn. None can see what he looks like under his black cloak.
"Humans... foolish. End... near..."
The figure sits on one of the few remaining stools
"One... realize... life... doomed... battle... near..."
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2010, 01:43:17 pm »

Mordec worked himself towards the bar. "Yes, well, ignoring the burglar-in-plain-sight, entities of post-life activities and the military presence, I would very much like a drink. Vodka would be nice. Malicia?"
"Surprise me."
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2010, 02:21:26 pm »

A group of tanned men, all about 6ft approach from the forest side. They all have guns of various types, and wear green slacks with brown jackets, with green berets.

"¿Estás seguro de que estamos en el lugar correcto?" says one.

"Por supuesto que es, idiota! ¿Ha olvidado ya?" replies another. This man is taller than the rest, and clearly older and more battle-scarred. He carries an aura of authority around him.

"Espero que los soldados no llegar antes que nosotros..." said the third, worried.

"¡Por supuesto que los cabrones no! ¡Vamos!"

The rushed down to the inn, and were about to open the doors when they heard the conversition inside. They then stop, and making hand gestures to each other, stuck several milky white bricks with black cubes onto the front door. After one of the men flicked the lid off a device and pressed the button within, the front door exploded, showering wood shrapnel everywhere. The men then take out their weapons, screaming and eyes almost closed, and begin shooting at random, spraying bullets at the patrons and breaking the majority of bottles. They managed to hit several patrons, killing one and wounding several others.

((Be one of the wounded if you want to, or let them be some unnamed ones.))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 02:24:18 pm by lordnincompoop »

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2010, 04:11:16 pm »

*Reaches the bartop, and begins sliming along towards where the vodka is behind the bar.*

*Looks at Mordec with a single eyestalk, keeping the other on the location of the vodka bottles.*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17