Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10905 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2010, 11:06:35 pm »

Meanwhile...
A silhouette of a humanoid was crouching on top of the inn, not minding the rain...
The humanoid began to move, it crawled quickly across the top of the inn to a skylight on one of the second story rooms.
The humanoid quickly unlocked the skylight and slowly lowered itself down.
Unfortunitly for the humanoid the door was open, the soft light from lanterns filled the room from the opening showing what it was wearing...

Bandages dyed black covering all over the head except one rectangle where the eyes where shown, but even then you could not place what colour they were.
On the body was black cloth wrapped tightly around the upper torso, black  and pants that were baggy, especcially around the knee hight.
More black bandages wrapped around the forearm and legs...

Then the darkly clothed figure saw the orc climbing up the stairs...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2010, 01:05:38 pm »

Ocade glances at the figure.
"The doors open you know."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2010, 01:28:08 pm »

A man, approx. 6ft 2in, approaches the inn from the forest side, crouching and aiming around him with a black rifle, a thick cylinder at the end. He is a young man, some 20-30 years of age, with a few scars and with light stubble. He wears mottled green and brown pants and shirt with a many-pocketed dark-green vest. The large, heavy-looking helmet atop his head bears the same mottled colours, and tied on it is a set of black goggles with various gadgets attached. He periodically whispers into a small black box, naught larger than one's hand, with a thin cylinder protruding out of it.

"Roger wilco. Approaching hostile base." whispers the man into the radio.
However, when he only gets static, he stops and whispers again,
"How copy? How copy?"
After listening to static again for a few seconds, he seems to have made a decision and approaches the closed back door (not having seen the front door). Once there, he stands fat against the wall and looks around. Then, he sticks a green-black disc with handles on the door, presses the button, and waits.

The door suddenly explodes along with the disc, and the man jumps in with his rifle and prepares to shoot while the others are stunned, but as he sees who they are he lowers the rifle and says,
"What the hell?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2010, 01:41:25 pm »

Ocade starts as a peice of wooden sharpnel break his bottle of rum.He suddenly mummers a curse and the area in front of the Solider bursts into flames.
      "You owe me a new bottle of rum."

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:11 pm »

"...huh. Seems like there's some ruckus happening in there."
"There's always some ruckus in there."

Two figures were approaching the inn. One of them was a man, looking close to 24 or 25, brown hair, green eyes, wearing fancy purple clothes with gold lining, as well as having several obscure and somewhat sinister-looking tomes hanging from a belt strapped across his torso. He had a somewhat positive demeanor to himself.

The other was a woman, dressed in dark and red colors, as well as covering her mouth with a red scarf, like an assassin. She has red air, sinister red eyes, and more blades, knives, swords and other cutting implements than you thought was possible for one person to carry.

The two entered the inn, and after looking around a bit, the woman exclaimed:

"What the hell is going on here?"
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2010, 02:18:16 pm »

The soldier douses the flames with some of his wter, and as the two figues enter from the door across, he quicly aims down his rifle at the woman clothed in red and says, with a slightly nervous tone, "Who are you!?"

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2010, 03:54:00 pm »

"...do I know you? And why shouldn't I kill you on the spo-"
"Aaah don't mind her!" the purple-clothed man intervened, stepping between the two. "We aren't after any trouble, we just came here to take a small break."
"...we always get into trouble."
"Yes, but that doesn't mean we should deliberately get into trouble." He turns to the soldier again. "Sorry for that. I'm Mordec, this is Malicia."
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2010, 04:53:08 pm »

"I suppose that I'd better move. Bloody rain impeding my vision."

The Armored figure walks up behind Mordec and Malcia. He's wearing heavy white armor and has a long sword of some type.

"May I ask what is going on here?"

The trio of soldiers, meanwhile, has stood up and drawn weapons. They seem to be looking towards the newcomer for orders.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2010, 05:57:08 pm »

Ocade mutters another curse and grins as a ball of Greek Fire appears in his hand.He suddenly realizes that the drinks are free (?).
      "You know if you break someones bottle or cup you usually should apologize."

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2010, 06:19:27 pm »

Death looks up from his drink and... smiles?

LOOKS LIKE I MAY BE GETTING SOME BUSINESS.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2010, 09:10:49 pm »

meanwhile the boy faints again just after throwing a smoke bomb...

"Not my style..." Replied the darkly clothed figure to the orc seconds before and explosion was heard, and a peice of shrapnel breaks the orcs rum bottle.
The figure takes this distraction to leap back into the shadows and took out a scroll...
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2010, 09:32:36 pm »

((The Ork had a cask.))
Ocade glances at Death for a second.Then grins.
      "You might."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2010, 12:15:36 am »

"No one is doing anything of the sort. I'd rather not have to fight tonight."

The Armored figure draws his sword as well. For the sword fanatics, it's a bastard flamberge.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2010, 12:33:53 am »

The Ork looked down at his drink once more, to find that the flask/cask now had a piece of shrapnel in it. He simply shrugged and took another swing. However, the explosion has gotten him worried. not about the other patrons, but what if all the booze got destroyed? He went back down the stairs to see what all the commotion was all about. seeing a fight brewing, the kommando took out his slugga and held it threateningly "'Ey, ya buncha git, knokk it off. Der's no fightin', less ya want to git ya 'eah krumped in"

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2010, 12:59:44 am »

"At least someone here has a bit of sense, thank you."

"You there, Miles Ascendant, go upstairs and see if any of our friends are around."

One of the soldiers ran upstairs, slowing down to carefully slide past Toofskrappa.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17