Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10909 times)

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2010, 04:16:17 pm »

The figure dodges the bullets, turning around fast enough to be revealed that he has no legs.

"Foolish... mortals... time... run...out..."

The figure unleashes a mighty wave of dark energy, hitting one of the men, the man screaming in pain before apparently dissolving into the air.

"You... shall... DIE!!"
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2010, 04:37:59 pm »

Death looks down at his robe, examining the many bullet holes. He looks at the bar and sees the broken mug with beer soaking into the bar.

NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID. MY FAVORITE ROBE. WHELP, GIVE ME ANOTHER.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2010, 04:50:53 pm »

*Reachs the place where the vodka bottles are kept and begins drinking from a broken bottle, while hanging onto the bartop.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2010, 05:02:47 pm »

A group of tanned men, all about 6ft approach from the forest side. They all have guns of various types, and wear green slacks with brown jackets, with green berets.

"¿Estás seguro de que estamos en el lugar correcto?" says one.

"Por supuesto que es, idiota! ¿Ha olvidado ya?" replies another. This man is taller than the rest, and clearly older and more battle-scarred. He carries an aura of authority around him.

"Espero que los soldados no llegar antes que nosotros..." said the third, worried.

"¡Por supuesto que los cabrones no! ¡Vamos!"

The rushed down to the inn, and were about to open the doors when they heard the conversition inside. They then stop, and making hand gestures to each other, stuck several milky white bricks with black cubes onto the front door. After one of the men flicked the lid off a device and pressed the button within, the front door exploded, showering wood shrapnel everywhere. The men then take out their weapons, screaming and eyes almost closed, and begin shooting at random, spraying bullets at the patrons and breaking the majority of bottles. They managed to hit several patrons, killing one and wounding several others.

((Be one of the wounded if you want to, or let them be some unnamed ones.))

Striking this as non-cannon. Considering the front door is currently open (and nearly indestructable to boot), and an alert and somewhat annoyed angelic soldier is standing there. Plus the fact that the bartender isn't the sort who'd let that happen.

Retcon:

A group of tanned men, all about 6ft approach from the forest side. They all have guns of various types, and wear green slacks with brown jackets, with green berets.

"¿Estás seguro de que estamos en el lugar correcto?" says one.

"Por supuesto que es, idiota! ¿Ha olvidado ya?" replies another. This man is taller than the rest, and clearly older and more battle-scarred. He carries an aura of authority around him.

"Espero que los soldados no llegar antes que nosotros..." said the third, worried.

"¡Por supuesto que los cabrones no! ¡Vamos!"

The rushed down to the inn, and were about to open the doors when the white-armored figure turned and faced them. He raised his blade with one hand and pointed it at them.

"I am Ralph lan Michael, 2nd Class soldier of Exercitus Dia. Put your weapons up and don't take a step further. Else I'll be forced to take action against you."

Ralph's voice was loud and harsh. He raised it further.

"Grey! I know that you're up there. Grab something and get down here. Strife, if you're around, your help would be appreciated too."

I'd like everyone to describe any character's they have, as well as their current location. A name would be appreciated as well. Just so we can keep everything straight.

Even the avatars expire eventually.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2010, 05:31:31 pm »

(A meter long brown, black and red patterned 'horned' slug, currently on the bar drinking from a broken bottle of vodka)

*rolls over onto the bartop, drunk*

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2010, 05:33:17 pm »

(if the men busting in is being retcon'd...)

Ignoring the more frustrating patrons, Toofskrappa glanced outside to see that several armed humans stood in front of the inn, no doubt with malevolent intentions. While none were looking, the large green Ork disappeared into the shadows, to the surprise of those who had saw the kommando there only minutes ago. He reappeared later, moving from piece of shrubbery behind the men, his choppa and his slugga out. The large ape like body was oddly stealthy, the large knife held expertly, ready to kill at the moment's notice.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2010, 05:36:04 pm »

((They're currently being held at sword point outside the front door))
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2010, 05:38:53 pm »

(Armok, a supergod and basically omnipotent. Looks like an completely ordinary black cat. Currently sleeping on top of the fireplace, as cats sometimes do.)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2010, 05:51:31 pm »

((I wanted to kill someone. :'( ))((Tall, white haired, Elf, handsome, wearing blood red armor, a sword in his belt, it looks like a dragon's toungue.Becuase it is.Lord of the realm of Fire and Shadows.Demon son.))
Ocade takes a drink from his pint and sets the sleeping slug's hair on fire.
   "That should wake him up..."
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:04:38 pm by filiusenox »
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2010, 05:59:18 pm »

(I wonder whom is this sleeping man)
*Rolls around on the bartop.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2010, 11:42:15 pm »

A bleeding but still alive Phantom wearing his standard GDI suit with a grey shoulder pad comes walking in, bringing in the seat from his crashed drop pod with him, sets it up somewhere, Phantom sits down, and he begins reading the last parallel.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 11:44:04 pm by Phantom »

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2010, 02:16:37 am »

Little appears in her traditional black jacket and jeans, knife in her left hand and a snarl on her face. She's absolutely soaked in blood. She glances around wildly, rage draining from her face as she realizes she ain't in Britain anymore. She curses loudly.

"This again! Son of a bitch! I didn't even have to make a trip this time! Jesus Christ!"

She looks at the other patrons cautiously, pausing for a second to curiously glance at Death, before proceeding to the bar.

"Barkeep? Where the hell am I?"
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2010, 02:25:31 am »

*stops rolling around long enough to see Little storm up to the bar*
...*directs an eyestalk in Littles direction*
*goes back to rolling around drunk on the bartop*

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2010, 03:37:38 am »

Dan straightens and says "As I said, I'll just wait up here until Archangel turns u- Wait. Shit! My bike!"

He seals his cask of Scotch, drops it and sprints downstairs, through the cluster of people, skids to a halt at the front door and squeezes past the person or persons in the doorway. "Oh, thank the Gods! It's ok!."

The bike is a big yellow monstrosity with missile launchers attached to the sides, a plasma rifle attached to the front, and a steel box bolted on behind the seat. The bike is just outside, leaning against the wall, right next to the door. Dan's helmet is sitting on the box.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:39:46 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2010, 09:09:58 am »

((Sorry. Can we have gunfights, though?))

The armed men laugh in unison, then back up and quickly aim up the sights at the swordsman's head, attempting to shoot. The soldier upstairs comes down, but in a prone position so that only his head and rifle is visible through the railing, and begins aiming through the scope, and with a muffled *thump* brings one of them down.

The two other marauders, however, are still there and still there. One pulls the trigger of his pistol (at the head). He misses however, and it hits a wall, and as it turns out it's is last bullet so he begins reloading. The other begins firing, but the gun jams.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17