Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10902 times)

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 10:15:43 pm »

Far away from the inn, a boy that could be mistaken for a pack mule due to all the containers, backpacks and barrels he was carrying and his slumped shape due to all the things he was carrying...
He had just passed the border into the realm and noticed the landmakrs in the area, and realised that he was in the wrong place...

"Damn it!" he swore as he threw a barrel on the ground which comically bounced off into the distance, He ran after it desperatly trying to catch it.
After some minutes the boy finally caught up to it and dived onto the barrel, which just made it worse.
Now the boy was attached to the barrel by a belt, occasionaly the boy was on the recieving end of the bounce, hitting the ground first, this didnt slow the barrel one bit though...

"What... guah!.. Did... Oof!.. That... Arrrgaahll... that... erngh!.. wizard... BAAALG... want... OAaa.. with... Biff!.. something like... ouch! this anyway!!!" he screamed as the barrel was taking itself and the boy attached to it straight to the inn.
Crashing through the door the barrel finally stopped bouncing as it was now on its end, with the boy bearly concious laying on top of it

"Victory!!" he screamed before he passed out
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 10:19:26 pm »

"I dunno. I probley arrived like five minutes before your lot did."
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 10:30:03 pm »

An armored figure in the woods watched the child on the barrel.

"Is he alright? Should I compromise my position?
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 10:39:38 pm »

Toofskrappa was about take another drink when the boy with the barrel crashed through the door. He quickly grabbed his slugga, and pointed at the unfortunate boy. However, after the young kid passed out, there was a short pause followed by uproarious laughter. "Dat's funny, rite der"
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 12:04:16 am by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 11:47:58 pm »

((In a flash of light a dark, hooded figure carrying a long, impossibly sharp scythe in his bony had appears and speaks in a voice like stone scratching metal. You're not even sure he spoke at all matter of fact.))

OH SORRY, AM I IN THE RIGHT UNIVERSE? WELL, WHO GIVES A DAMN. I'LL HAVE A BEER.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 12:06:49 am »

The armored figure outside didn't see anything more than a flash of light, happily preventing him from doing something stupid.

The bartender drew a mug of beer from a tap for the newcomer.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2010, 12:11:09 am »

The slugga that was once pointed at the door crasher was once again in it's holster, but it's wielder switch his focus on the newcomer. "'o are you, and why should I not bash ya git brain out"

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2010, 12:17:39 am »

((He turns to the ork with an expression that could only be described as a grin))

WELL FOR ONE, I DON'T HAVE ANY BRAINS TO BASH OUT. AND WELL, FRANKLY, I THINK YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE REST.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 12:35:05 am »

The Ork simply mumbled, something about "darn brainless jerks" and sat back down in his seat. However he was still curious "But really, 'o are you?"

Labs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2010, 12:36:30 am »

I AM KNOWN BY MANY NAMES! BUT MOST JUST CALL ME DEATH. AND YOU ARE?

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2010, 12:38:50 am »

"Neva 'eard of ya, but 'ello anyway, Deff. My name'z Toofskrappa"

silhouette

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2010, 12:57:47 am »

Slowly the boy came to...
"Oh god... my head..." the boy mumbled as he slowly rolled off the barrel and cautiously crawled to a wall of the inn.
His vision still blurred, he looked up and examined the surroundings. A few people, an orc, and someone robed with a scythe, the robed person shocked the boy for a second

The boy quickly scrummaged around in one of his many bags.

"C'mon... c'mon... where in the deep adamantine pits is it..." he mumbled barely audible...
"Aha!" shouted the boy in triumph as he held high above his head inbetween the tips of his fingers three transperant spheres with a slight blue tint.

"All this for an apprenticeship in the 'Dark arts'..." he once again mumbled...
"Heres your freaking all important spheres!" Shouted the boy as he threw the spheres at the robed figure.
He was quite a good shot, one sphere hit the robed figure on the back of his hooded head, one just below his neck and one flew past and hit a bottle of ale on the wall making it tilt back and forth.
What was perculiar was that the spheres stuck to the things they hit, they could be removed but not without harming the object they were attached to, the boy did not know this and was taken aback by the orbs sticking to the objects...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 01:00:20 am by silhouette »
# PowerGoal49, SCREAM BALL, (Future): Trolls take the captives and see if they can throw them all the way over the chasm to each other.
---
SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE! I WANT THIS!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2010, 01:15:47 am »

The bartender stopped the bottle from moving without looking.

A group of three walked into the Dragon Inn. They were all dressed in wet, gleaming silver chain-mail, with sheathed longswords and bucklers. The leader, by mannerism, announced to no one in particular,

"The rain has started again."

The group pulled up chairs by the fireplace and tried to dry off.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2010, 12:34:38 pm »

Ocade looks at the newcomers then starts drinking his rum again.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2010, 05:19:28 pm »

Toofskrappa glanced over to the newcomers, confused by their news. Raining? Again? He was just outside, it didn't look like it was going to rain at all. The Ork simply shrugged, deciding that it was not hit problem. With nothing to do, the kommando left the bar and silently climbed up the stairs to the second floor. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17