Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)  (Read 10894 times)

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« on: January 29, 2010, 06:15:21 pm »

Hello everybody. I'll be running a roleplay.

Accumulated Writtings: Ralph lan Michel, Exercitus Dia 2nd Class.
The Dragon Inn remain one of the strangest of locations. Generally speaking, it acts close enough to a normal plane to be classified as the Dragon Inn Plane by the Records, although this is disputed by some. As a plane, Dragon Inn is considerably smaller than average, measuring about 1.3 miles square. The terrain of the plane tends to be light wilderness of varying types. Deciduious forest or flowed grasslands tend to be the most common. A road runs diagnally down the plane, in the middle stands the titular Dragon Inn. The Inn usually takes the form of a two story building made with plank walls and a thatched roof. However, it has been observed as being brick or steel at times. The Inn is extremely strong, having survived direct hits from a Ragorith battle tank (Event: 5Hj-Rmk-b3A-jfb-b7J-warcm58). There is usually a hanging sign reading Dragon Inn. Inside, there is the tavern. The main floor is taken up with table and chairs of varying types, a large fireplace, and a bar. The top floor is taken up with bedrooms. The inside is probably larger than the outside.

The plane itself is somewhat unique in the fact that is will enter other planes temporarily. Reports of the Dragon Inn temporarily appearing in all sorts of places. Occasionally, non-aware life forms will be inside when it moves and will shift planes. The owner and only constant occupant of the Dragon is classified as an elipsion class power. The Inn itself is quite secure, both by the barkeep himself and any occupants. The Inn is a common stopping point for plane travelers and members of Exercitus Dia. Special note should be made of the fact that Rouge Divine are often found at the Inn (notably: Grey, Strife, and Gilgamesh). For this reason, the Inn should be considered quite secure. For example, the Ragorith Attack earlier mentioned was believed to be Battalion strength. It was decimated in only a few minutes by angelic forces (commanded by this writer) along with Grey and Strife (who are both at or near their strongest on the Plane) who were at the Dragon Inn during the event.

Rules:
1) Keep it chill.
2) Keep it readable.
3) If you want to pick a fight with someone, feel free. However, I make the final judgment about fights with my own characters. Example: If Michal smacks you around with his sword, you aren't allowed to claim that you somehow beat him via Deus Ex.
4) The following format is appreciated: italicize narration, put talking in quotes, bold any writing.
5) Please defer to my judgment, I'd like this to go better than most of the RP's here. 
6) Note that the tavern is part of a setting I created. While there is room for extra stuff, I can't allow anything that goes against the cannon itself.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon Inn (Roleplay)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:58:41 pm »

Armok, in his usual form of an ordinary-looking black cat, is sleeping on top of the fireplace.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 06:59:54 pm »

The Bartender stands behind the bar, idly polishing glasses with a rag.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 07:06:37 pm »

Ocade Val Lithos takes a swig from a bottle of wine.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 07:08:32 pm »

Dan strides through the door and walks up to the bar. He is dressed in motorcycling gear, minus the helmet and gloves, which are elsewhere and in his pocket, respectively. "What's the strongest thing ya got?"
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 07:16:28 pm »

The Bartender looks Dan over carefully, then smirks.

"I'm sure that there's a few diamonds around here, and I'd guess that at least one of the boarders has something made of star steel. As far a liqueurs go, I've got a fairly tough Scotch."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 07:33:05 pm »

A shape shifted outside, easily blending along with the flora and moving through the brush like a shadow. Red eyes scanned the inn and the surrounding area, like a hawk searching for it's pray.  Once seeing that there were no one outside, it left the safety of the tall grass, and walked to the front door of the odd building. After giving the Inn a quick look over, and reading the sign outside, it opened the door, and entered

The Ork kommando looked around. The place seemed somewhat empty, and a bit low end. Not that it bothered the Ork, he had been in grittier places than this. He moved over to the bar, trophy heads bouncing on his back. He took a seat, and looked over to the bartender
"I'll 'ave da strongest thing ya got" He said, look over the other occupants.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 07:43:27 pm »

Ocade gives a chuckle and takes another swig from his bottle.Which is now empty, he tries to take a another swig before he realizes his bottle is empty.He pulls himself up and walks over to the bar.
    "Can I get a bottle of rum?"

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 07:47:53 pm »

"Meh. I'll have some Scotch then."

Dan has a massive sword strapped to his back and a huge pistol on his hip.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 08:01:29 pm »

((Oh yeah, Out of Context Stuff is good if it's in a double parenthesis like this, and a description of the way everyone's character looks would be appreciated.))

The Bartender ignores the shelves of liqueurs behind him and rummages under the bar for a bit. Without looking up, he places a glass bottled with nothing more than rum painted on it in red on the bar and slides it down to Ocade. He then stands up with two small casks. They are both made of a dark wood and sealed with a cork on the top. He puts one in front of each of his Scotch-wanting patrons, along with a small glass.

"Oi, be careful with this stuff. It's strong enough even to knock an Ork back a few paces. A smart-ass angel drank himself silly with about half of one of these."

((Edited a typo))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:46:21 pm by Strife26 »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 08:14:57 pm »

((OK. Dan is a six foot eleven, black haired, golden eyed, handsome, bisexual, 160 kilo slab of muscle with very light brown skin and a happy-go-lucky nature.))

Dan uncorks the cask infront of him, takes a swig, pauses and mutters "I've had better. And stronger."
My full sig

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 08:20:43 pm »

((An Elf wearing Bloodred armor with whitish blond hair and a sword with that looks like a tounge from a serpent))

Ocade starts drinking the rum.
"Hey Ork.How did you get here?"

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 08:26:56 pm »

((An Ork, bearing the typical Kommando outfit. He as a nice choppa and a slugga, with a rope across his back where he keeps his trophy heads))

The Ork gave a mocking smile to the bartender for his little fact, but took his word for it. He carefully removed the cork from the flask, then took a whiff. It certainly smells potent. He poured some of the liquid in the shot glass given to him, and with one last pause, took a drink. it was a nice hearty brew, but if there was a way to describe the aftertaste, it would be "getting punched in the face". The Ork staggered, nearly falling off his seat but was able to correct himself. Taking a few deep breathes, he looked back to the bartender with a grin "I need som' more of dat!"

He then looked over to Ocade "I walked in da door" he said, then taking another sip from the flask.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 08:30:54 pm »

Ocade shakes his head and gives a chuckle.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 08:34:44 pm »

Dan sits there, being as unnoticeable as a giant man swigging Scotch from a cask can.

((Strife, did you give Dan rum or Scotch?))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:49:45 pm by Archangel »
My full sig
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17