Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32296 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2009, 06:41:02 am »

"Th-thank you Tack... Y'know, you're a good guy..."

NME seems to have entered a dark mood.

"Do you wanna know something? My g-greatest fear?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 19, 2009, 06:41:14 am »

The Man continued to stare blankly forward waiting for the deal to take place. He could not present money 'till the owner named a price. In his mind he was counting down a timer for when he could move out and take the painting by force, or at least through clever thievery. He was a professional, and if the vault was far away enough to muffle his movements to the powersuits that just walked in(It was, and while their sensors could detect him they likely could not tell the difference between him and anybody else working here) he would get that object.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 19, 2009, 06:42:50 am »

"It's... losing your mind, right?" unstoppering the flask, he takes another swig, for old time's sake, before offering it to NME
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 19, 2009, 06:45:10 am »

"N-no. My greatest fear is dying alone, unmourned and unremembered. Forgotten. The last creature in a dead universe. Dying as the last living thing"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 19, 2009, 06:47:39 am »

"But if your plan works... you'll be hundreds of living things."
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2009, 06:49:55 am »

"No. They will go before me as well. I want to create some form, not just of immortality, but complete, total freedom, that I could offer to everyone."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2009, 06:51:00 am »

"That... That borders on the impossible."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2009, 06:52:30 am »

"Infinity's a long time. I can do it."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 19, 2009, 06:54:31 am »

"And what is this freedom?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 19, 2009, 06:55:42 am »

"The ability to do anything. Power unlimited, and choices infinite."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2009, 06:57:50 am »

"You wish to turn the people of the world into gods?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2009, 06:58:38 am »

"Only if they want it. There must always be a place for humanity."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2009, 07:03:41 am »

Tack begins to talk, and then stops. Dissapearing downstairs, he re-appears half a minute later, helmet in hand. Tugging it into place, he walks through the door, and sits back down on the bed.

"Martian... Power begets power. If a person can choose whether or not they become invincible, why would they not want to keep it for themselves? It is the great reason why you and I are unique. We didn't make the choice. And I still have mortality, and therefore I prize it. Sure, I could die if I were... crushed. Or if I starved. But do you understand where I come from?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2009, 07:05:07 am »

"No, not particularly. I chose to do this, It was my choice for everything I do."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2009, 07:07:04 am »

"And yet you still believe that everyone with the same choice will use it wisely? That they will all go and live peacefully together?"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 47