Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32292 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #300 on: October 19, 2009, 07:44:20 am »

(That's me signing off for the night.)

And so, he pent another sleepless night, alone. But this time, he didn't have his work to occupy him.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 19, 2009, 07:47:12 am »

(Wow... first RP night I've ever had.)
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 19, 2009, 08:59:17 am »

((Joining, but don't worry, I'm not gonna bring in greater daemons this time. Changing character, too...))

A narrow white-green spacecraft appears in the night sky above the city and swoops down. The fire spreading through
it's hull is clearly visible, and the night is illuminated by bolts of green lightning shooting out of the ship as the engines struggle against overheating.
At this point, the ship is on the same level with the highest towers of the city, fortunately for both the ship's small crew and the city
below missing the towers.
It continues to fall, a series of small explosions dancing across it's left wing and severing it from the rest of the ship. The wing flies off
into the city somewhere.
Now the ship is in danger of hitting the city itself. The ship's captain takes the risk and feeds all power to engines.
The ship turns back upwards, just after dropping a small armoured figure down, on to a rooftop.
The ship continues flying outwards from the city, while still raining flaming wreckage down upon it.

The figure watches. The ship exits the city's border, and he lets out a sigh of relief.
Exactly ten seconds later, the ship's engines disappear in a gigantic ball of fire and plunge it down into the wastes.
The figure opens up a section of his armoured suit, revealing a small monitor.
The ship's signal is gone. There is, however, a strong signal coming from not far away.
With a grunt, Lugaes drops down from the rooftop and begins following the signal to the Resort.

((The wreckage didn't cause any serious damage, unless you for some reason want it to.))
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 19, 2009, 12:12:55 pm »

Back at the bar, Dakk finally draws the last sip out of the mug after of 27 hours of drinking the same dose of golden salve.

"Meh, it was alright."

Dakk turns back to look at the odd crowd and their innuendo for a second time, and notices they disappeared.

"Eh, where did those misfits go..?"

He turns back looks at the bottom of the empty mug, narrowing his eyes.

"..I should really stop drinking this stuff."

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 12:15:08 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 19, 2009, 12:23:11 pm »

From the events of the people around him the Man cracks a smile. It seems he is pleased with whatever has transpired in and around the lobby. He was prepared to sneak into whatever vault stored the painting he desired, but decided not to at the moment. He needed to observe how the current lobby guests would react to eachother. What nonsense they could cause. What damage they could do.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 19, 2009, 01:54:18 pm »

Luke leaned on the front desk, the desk giving an squeak as the weight of power armor pressed down on it. Since the others have left, there was few that really interested the space marine, and with night falling, there was now much less. Luke himself did not really need sleep, his training allowing him stay up much long than any normal human. So he simply waited there, waiting for something interesting.

Else where, a barely living creature dragged itself down the hallway. It was lucky that it was not killed from being stomped, it's regeneration keeping it from blood loss. it would eventually heal, but it would never walk the same way again. 

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 19, 2009, 02:57:37 pm »

A magical containment bubble homes in on whatever Sofia's current position is, and attach to her soul. It gives her several wildcard power ups, a temporary immortality and respawn field for 48 hours, about a gogol joules of easy-to-use energy, and some soulistic devices for powerful magic and psychic abilities also attaching to her soul. It also Covers her in supersaturatedlly blessed and indestructible form-fitting admantine armour, teleports her the fractal dagger she were given by Armok a long time ago into her hand, a sleek handgun with settings ranging from planet buster to sleep, and in general various near-godlike temporary powers and (permanent) demigodlly equipment, and making her way, way overpowered in any form of combat against anything. The only drawback is that she has to concentrate to keep herself from floating and glowing.

It also delivers a note directly into her head:

Hi, a little gift from me, Armok. I am currently in a very distant part of the multiverse, and so can not come personally and there are a few hours of lag in communication, but I sent this stuff as soon as i heard you might need to break out of the city. By the time this probe arrive it might already be to late, and you'll still need to figure out how to use the stuff yourself, but it might help you if you get in trouble. I will also provide you whit whatever you need to live comfortably in the deserts of VN should it go that way.
 - hugs, Armok.

((I know the godmoding rule, but I'm only making her better at combat, not forcing any action on her or solving her problems directly, right? If it comes to that, you should be able to compensate it with various levels of ignorance of how to USE the powers.))

ninjaedit:

A new capsule appears a while later, but probably before the first one woke her up:

Oups, well looks like you didn't need that after all, so this probe contains a code that disables the power stuff I sent so the temporariness dosn't run out. Just think your sisters name thirteen times is the code that reactivated them. You cankeep the euipent as well.
Sofia stops glowing and hovering.

((well, just a bit of low-inpact tangental interaction with the RP then...))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2009, 03:24:46 pm »

(... Armok... That is STILL godmoding and still macically fixing someones problems... With something like that i'd be forced to go against Workerdrones instructions from earlyer and go to find my sister. Why? Because it would be HORRIBILLY OOC if I didn't... :/

So yeah, the above post is non canon.)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2009, 03:31:01 pm »

NME, seeing the sun coming through the curtains, decided that it was time to go out. Stepping into the stairwell, he wondered if Sofia was awake yet.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2009, 03:41:25 pm »

Meanwhile, a familiar void globe with yellow glowing eyes is floating around in the lobby. He lets out a silent little evil laugh, as he gazes upon one of the golden flowers... and with an arc of dark energy, the golden flower has turned into a black flower, it's petals basically consisting of nothing at all. To describe it with an already overused term, a flower-shaped hole in the universe. It's barely visible behind all the other golden ones.

"I doubt they'll see this one coming... muhahaha..."

He then promptly vanishes in a flash of nothingness.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2009, 04:02:49 pm »

Walks around the lobby examining the many items on the walls. Coming upon an elaborate mirror Mission stops to examine himself in it. His face was that of a young boy, mid to late teens. Dual red tatoos each marked one side of his face. His simple brown robes covered his body from his neckline to his feet. On his head he wore an odd hat that somehow matched his simple robes. Over the robes were a traveling cloak, that changed colors depending on who was looking at it and what mood they were in. It's current color was a mellow brown, a passive color.

Mission then noticed the man in the suit in the mirror just over his shoulder. Thinking it odd that the man was still standing there looking into space Mission walked over and stood beside the man. Then he tilted his body so that he was looking up at the mans face

"You know, you have been standing there doing nothing for some time now..."
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2009, 04:12:59 pm »

After a long restful sleep Sofia wakes up, noticing she's in Crimson's room and is still holding her. After a short bit she remembers why she's here...

"T... That's right... She's alive..."

Being careful not to wake Crimson, Sofia lets go of her and puts her sheet over her before leaving, heading for the lobby.

"Now... To find a way to get to the wastes..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2009, 04:17:23 pm »

NME heads up the stairs, and hears someone coming down. Deciding that he'd better stay there, as it would excuse him from any odd questions.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2009, 04:23:49 pm »

WorkerDrone appeared as soon as he knew Sofia had left her slumber. Being charged with making sure she didn't leave the city, he tried to subtly place himself in the same room as her at all times. He needn't watch her every move, he would know when she tried making a beeline out of town. It would only take him intercepting her, plucking her away from her mad quest and plopping her back down in city limits.

Unfortunately for WorkerDrone, subtly wasn't his best nature. In fact, he might not quite understand the word subtly, and the word stealth might even not exist in it's preset state to him. Aside from "kill people from really far away so that they can't see you" which, as a Black Templar, was cowardice. So he merely shadowed the manager of the establishment, disinterested in the world around him. Over a vox channel, WorkerDrone casted to Luke. "Watch the main entrance while your down there, and inform me of anything strange."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2009, 04:26:14 pm »

Sofia sees NME as she comes down from above.

"Huh? What are you standing around here for?"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47