Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32285 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #255 on: October 19, 2009, 05:54:46 am »

NME was fading into one of those periods of not-quite sleep that he has. He was fading, but trying very hard to stay active.

He was winning, just barely.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 19, 2009, 05:56:04 am »

Inside the purple figures mind was thoughts of... Thoughts of superiority. Delusional superiority.

Of course he did not know that. He glanced to the stairs where both Tack and Mars' went up. And thought to himself. 'May as well.' So he followed them up the stairs until he found the so-called Space Emperor sitting down. He stood a few steps upwards from him and continued standing. Symbolic superiority...

Yes!

He then thought to himself, who was the older Martian Emperor. Did newer denote the succession of rulers, or a dual leadership?

Ignoring Mars he moved upwards the stairs and reached Tack and WorkerDrone, hearing Tacks question, the purple figure leaned forward in Tacks' face, looking into his eyes he simply said.

"Who doesn't drink?"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 19, 2009, 05:58:47 am »

Nodding, and taking a swig, he wordlessly hands the flagon over to EJ. "Space Marines, would be my first guess."
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 19, 2009, 06:00:24 am »

The purple figure looks at the flagon with one eye before raising his head back to Tack.

"I do not drink this paupers drink."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2009, 06:02:59 am »

"Ahh... I should have known better than to offer you distilled alcohol." Taking another swig, he sits. "Probably would have killed you anyway."

Silently, Tack watches as WorkerDrone walks to his room "Obviously someone isn't in the mood for drinking right now."
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:08:40 am by Tack »
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 19, 2009, 06:04:45 am »

Sofia pulls off her boots and slowly lies down next to Crimson, giving her a soft little hug. Thinking her current situation over... Her sister was somehow alive, and odds are would be back some day. But... Sofia knew that her sister seemed unchanged... While she herself was very different from the girl she knew at one point... She thought to herself, would Lori even recognize her?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 19, 2009, 06:07:46 am »

Opening one eye wide and leaning closer to Tack, the purple figure speaks,

"Powerful does not mean good, good does not mean weak. Do you understand? I've seen things you wouldn't believe, some say I turned crazy from it. I have died and reborn, do not tempt."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2009, 06:08:09 am »

NME's mind had turned to esoteric and strange areas of thought in his half-awake daze. Thinking of infinity, and what it means. It had always been a subject of great importance to him, with all it's implications. It was the perfect subject to keep him awake.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2009, 06:11:36 am »

"I have died too... Literally. And I bet it was a lot more painful than yours."
Looking again at his drink
"Powerful always meant good to me... Probably because the powerful begets power. And for a long time, this was the only stuff that could get me drunk."
Sighing, he stands, and begins moving back downstairs.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2009, 06:17:11 am »

((Tack, you do realise me being 'reborn' was referring to a forum happening, not just flavor for my character?))

"Hah. You came after the great destruction. You know nothing of power."

The purple figure ignored the ignorant and continued on.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:19:42 am by Emperor_Jonathan »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2009, 06:18:54 am »

While in deep thought and hugging Crimson Sofia seems to drift off to sleep... Smiling contently either due to the situation she's in or the thought of having her sister back after all this time.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2009, 06:22:41 am »

NME tries to battle against fatigue, but he finds himself falling. Then, he realizes that although more exhausted then should be possible, he cannot sleep. struggling to rise off the steps, he heads upwards, towards the light streaming out of the ajar door to Tacks' room.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2009, 06:27:32 am »

(No. And I still don't get the analogy.)

Sitting on his bed, Tack has a moment of deep and powerful thought.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 19, 2009, 06:31:04 am »

((I was muted. When I was muted I 'died,' when it ended I was 'reborn.' Man I could expand upon this heaps.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 19, 2009, 06:34:52 am »

Seeing NME struggle up the stairs, Tack sighs. Walking outside, he slings the martian's arm over his shoulder and pulls him the rest of the way up the stairs, sitting him on the spare bed.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47