Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47

Author Topic: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.  (Read 32281 times)

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
Re: The bay12 resort, an RP topic.
« Reply #240 on: October 19, 2009, 04:54:32 am »

"I did...she said she misses you deeply, and it kills her to know you're stuck here. But she has a high opinion on how we should be handling ourselves there." Inwardly WorkerDrone smirked. "And so, desires to stay until she knows everyone is safe." He held in his breath for a moment.

"She said to trust her judgment and not to forget of your own. She cares more about you and other people with a passion I'm not sure I can place on anyone else." WorkerDrone knew she wasn't ready to talk to him like he was friend again at the moment. So he merely offered a solemn nod.

"She did ask me one thing though. She asked me if you were doing better since...you got out of there." He indulged himself in a breath. "I told her we're all better for the fact that the hammer was drawn, but that you would only feel better once she had returned."

"Well. I can see I'm unwelcome here in your...Resort. Perhaps I should take leave of myself..."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 19, 2009, 05:00:37 am »

Sofia smiles as she hears about her, now sure that she's okay for now.

"That... That sounds like Lori... I still can't believe she actually survived though..."

she stands up again, giving Workerdrone an odd smile.

"Well. Aren't you kind of stuck here too? I remember you saying you were on overwatch because of my behavior..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 19, 2009, 05:04:58 am »

WorkerDrone cursed audibly. "Damnation..." Obviously he hoped she had forgotten that last part. "Damnation." He repeated, shaking his head. "You don't shoot the messenger, no, you keep him shackled here with you."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2009, 05:07:16 am »

Meanwhile, downstairs, Tack is looking at the 7 foot martian, who is currently staring into space. Walking forward, he waves his hand in front of NME's eyes, then bumps him. Seeing no response, Tack shrugs "He's in a reverie again, I guess." Hefting the martian's heavy form, he shoulders him into a chair, before sitting back on the counter
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 19, 2009, 05:10:09 am »

NME snaps back. He is deeply conflicted about what to do. He wonders where Crimson went. He has something to ask her. Then he realizes where he is.

"How did I get in this chair?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 19, 2009, 05:10:21 am »

Sofia laughs as Workerdrone curses to himself.

"Besides, I don't think you want me sneaking out! I could imagine just the shock of me being out there again would be a disaster."

Still laughing a little, she heads for the door.

"I think I need to check on Crimson, she hasn't been alone this long in a while already."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 19, 2009, 05:14:50 am »

Tack guiltily raises his hand.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 19, 2009, 05:16:32 am »

"Okay, doesn't matter."

NME runs up the stairwell, on his way to instigate his plans.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 19, 2009, 05:21:12 am »

Watching NME run upstairs, Tack moves to follow, re-considers, moves back, reconsiders again, and with a confused look at Luke, he moves upstairs after NME.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 05:26:12 am by Tack »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 19, 2009, 05:25:45 am »

Sofia closes the door behind her and sniffs around a little, and starts tracking her servants unmistakable smell, eventually leading her to her room.

"Hmm... I guess she did actually go to her room..."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 19, 2009, 05:28:10 am »

Mid-way up the stairs, NME stops and collects his thoughts, and wisely decides to just use the fly to follow Sofia rather then searching for the room by himself. He then stops and sits down for a break.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 19, 2009, 05:29:23 am »

Tack is still walking up the stairs. Seeing NME sitting in the stairwell, he nods, before moving further up the stairs towards his room.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 19, 2009, 05:48:20 am »

Inside Mars' mind, there were a multitude of thoughts flying around. He thought of his plan. So much to lose... and to gain so little for himself. But, it never really was about him, was it?

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 19, 2009, 05:51:06 am »

Sofia quietly enters Crimsons room... To see she's fallen asleep on the bed.

"Hmm..."

She carefully sits down on the bed with her, trying not to wake her.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 19, 2009, 05:53:45 am »

Tack, meanwhile, has moved upstairs to where WorkerDrone is standing. Carrying a flagon, he uncorks it, spilling the scent of pure alcohol. "Do you drink?"
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47