Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6814 6815 [6816] 6817 6818 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434415 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #102225 on: February 20, 2016, 02:41:07 am »

No, it isn't. For one, suicide is... Kot, people here like you. If people didn't like you they'd probably not offer nearly as much support as they do. Killing yourself will solve absolutely nothing and make other people sad. Think... A tantrum spiral. One person dies and it's all downhill.

And if I've followed your posts right, I do believe this is over... Loneliness, and a breakup? Yes? If so... No one and nothing is worth ending your own life by way of booze. It's a sad, harsh, crushing time but you can and you should and you will overcome it. Because at the end of it there's the joy in life: Friends. Family. The beauty of all things in existence. The sheer fact that you are fucking alive! And you might even be happy.
Even if you aren't being saddened by that, this blurb of me being unstoppably irritating with positivism still applies.

So, in total. Please don't kill yourself. Love, Koss.
Frankly, drinking myself to actual death would be a bit hard since I proably will pass out before. And as much as pesimist and annoying drama queen I may be, I won't really kill myself just because of that, even if mostly because I still have some hope and whatnot. She would proably have to die for me to actually go kill myself and while people can die all the time, they usually aren't, so I guess I'm mostly safe.

Fuck my friends, since I'm constantly torn between "I have none" and "Woah seriously I matter something to you", fuck my family, for I mostly have none, and all things in existence can go screw themselves because fuck them.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102226 on: February 20, 2016, 05:20:14 am »

I don't feel like I'll ever get anywhere. I can't make friends with girls, no matter how much I try, yet everybody else can, with no effort.
I'm gonna tell you right now that there isn't anybody out there who has managed to do that "with no effort". For the most part it simply appears that way through a combination of them having more practice and you not being with them hearing their thoughts 24 hours a day (like you do with yourself). Don't worry, keep trying and eventually you'll get better at it! Yes, there will be a lot of horrible and awkward moments along the way, but that's only going to get worse as you go along, so it's best to get it out of the way now when the hurts won't be near as long lasting or as bad as they will be later in life. It's like how we learn to walk when we're small, the fall is only going to get longer when we get bigger, so we might as well learn how to walk when we can fall over without really hurting ourselves than wait until we're bigger with a much longer way to go to the ground. This doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt, but just that it doesn't hurt quite as much as it will if you wait, so go out there and keep throwing yourself into the little social blender now until you develop a combination of iron skin and the ability to dodge rain rather than waiting until later when you need to make it from one side of town to the other without getting wet in a social thunderstorm. :P
that's what I thought two years ago, but still nothing has changed and I haven't got shit to show for it. I feel like im just bashing my head against a brick wall.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102227 on: February 20, 2016, 05:47:19 am »

I keep timing out on Bay12. I wonder if the forums are usually like that or if it's an issue in my end.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102228 on: February 20, 2016, 09:26:49 am »

Welp, I'm off the game it seems. Oh well, better now when I haven't sunk big hours into it, only a couple of sleepless nights of painting, no biggie :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102229 on: February 20, 2016, 07:41:13 pm »

I want to write to her so damn hard.
Halp.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102230 on: February 20, 2016, 07:46:02 pm »

@Kot
Don't...
Just keep in mind that half the people out there are women!
Sure most of them are lousy, because most people are lousy.  But there are so many people of the female gender who are just as eager as you to find a decent partner.

I know how it is to idolize someone.  It's fun, but it shouldn't be acted upon.  That way lies, literally, madness.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #102231 on: February 20, 2016, 07:50:08 pm »

Oh, Rolan7, I think you missed the memo where she's apparently Mary the Virgin herself, so pure and angelic and irreplaceable.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #102232 on: February 20, 2016, 07:53:39 pm »

Oh, Rolan7, I think you missed the memo where she's apparently Mary the Virgin herself, so pure and angelic and irreplaceable.
Bloody Catholics keep messing with reality.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102233 on: February 20, 2016, 07:59:10 pm »

So, a guy on one of those newfangled dating apps started messaging me a few days ago, and we are going on a date this weekend. I've never been on a date so I'm like waaaah. We also exchanged phone numbers and texted for a long while today, and he called me cute <3

...I am easily swooned and that is okay.
Well, that never happened. We only set a time of "afternoon" but when I texted him earlier today he never answered. It's okay, the valentine's day cookie dough at the grocery store was on sale.

Also I have a huge gum infection and half my mouth is growing larger and is painful and that's a problem that I should probably deal with. Braces are literally hell and I'm going to just rip them off. Had them for six years and I really don't care any more. Refraining from typing a lot of obscenities here but I thought them all.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102234 on: February 20, 2016, 08:02:32 pm »

Oh dear ):
Likely something came up, and you can reschedule.  But yeah that sucks, sorry.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #102235 on: February 20, 2016, 08:06:41 pm »

If acting stalker-y, do not touch.
Kind of, I guess. I don't really stalk her, not on purpose at least (I would have to be blind to not), and there's no need to since I have a very good idea what she is doing anyway and I am right way too often that I would want.
If GF, go ahead if you're not doing it stupidly frequently.
Nay, maybe in a different world.
If crush, wait for a while, see if it passes.
It haven't passed yet so I guess it will take a while, maybe even longer while than I would expect.
If not, then may as well as give it  a bash, I guess. Try asking out.
Did. Worked out pretty well. Stuff hapened. Doesn't work anymore.
If friend... I 'unno, depends on what they're like.
That's what I'm most afraid of, that she would actually go with it.
If mortal enemy, fill letter with fire ants.
I'm literally going between "go die" and "I love u" all the time, with all the possible in-betweens such as "let's be friends".
If non-euclidian eldritch abomination, hope they don't send you a selfie.
Nay, she's okay, proably even okayer (like, very okay) than me but I don't think that's the problem, though you can never be sure. Wouldn't send a selfie though.
@Kot
Don't...
Just keep in mind that half the people out there are women!
Sure most of them are lousy, because most people are lousy.  But there are so many people of the female gender who are just as eager as you to find a decent partner.

I know how it is to idolize someone.  It's fun, but it shouldn't be acted upon.  That way lies, literally, madness.
I'm not writing, I'm not going to, which is the whole problem. And the thing with half the people out there is that I'm not eager to find a decend partner, more like specifically her which is complete utter bullshit but there I go. And I wish it was as simple as idolizing her, it's more like that I know she has a whole lot of bad sides and stuff but I don't really care, or rather I do but that's ok, I guess... though that might be the idolization thing, I don't know.

Also I might have been mad already so it's not like it changed much.
Mary is the third name, as for virginity I suppose yes, unless she got really damn drunk, as for purity and being angelic... well, she's proably the only person I know that matched me in being manipulative evil liar... and as it seems, irreplaceable for now.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102236 on: February 20, 2016, 08:16:19 pm »

Find a nearby forest and scream your heart out. You're bottling a lot of shit up and it can end really badly if you keep going like that. Vent somehow, it doesn't have to be a person, just let all the nasty stuff get out of your system, even if temporarily, it will make you feel better and then you'll probably be able to think more clearly about the whole thing.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102237 on: February 20, 2016, 08:17:36 pm »

nobody listens, ever

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102238 on: February 20, 2016, 08:25:21 pm »

We listen, we don't always presume to advise (;  Or even comment.
She/they

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #102239 on: February 20, 2016, 08:28:20 pm »

We listen, we don't always presume to advise (;  Or even comment.
We don't count as fucking people.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 6814 6815 [6816] 6817 6818 ... 8167