Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2324 2325 [2326] 2327 2328 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448887 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #34875 on: August 11, 2011, 10:47:55 pm »

My parents have decided that I am of the age where it is alright to use incredibly lewd and awkward-moment creating innuendo and jokes.
 :-X
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34876 on: August 11, 2011, 11:17:16 pm »

My parents have decided that I am of the age where it is alright to use incredibly lewd and awkward-moment creating innuendo and jokes.
Why does that make you sad?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34877 on: August 11, 2011, 11:24:51 pm »

I start highschool in a week. I feel like I should be on ritalin or something to calm myself down for school work, but then I would probably go batshit when I come off the stuff (just becuase I'd realize what I'd done and how weird it was), so I'm going to probably end up getting another year of C+ to B- in my math classes. Great.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34878 on: August 11, 2011, 11:31:14 pm »

B- isn't bad for high school math. Not great either, but at least it sounds like you're trying.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34879 on: August 11, 2011, 11:33:38 pm »

B- is about 5th from the bottom though, but I'm also one of three guys who are passing that class with above a D, so I guess that's cool.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34880 on: August 11, 2011, 11:59:50 pm »

Because it leads to quite awkward situations, and...that's not really my sense of humor, at all.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #34881 on: August 12, 2011, 12:02:22 am »

Because it leads to quite awkward situations, and...that's not really my sense of humor, at all.
You'd die in my family ^^'

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #34882 on: August 12, 2011, 12:18:29 am »

He'd die within 5 feet of my house.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34883 on: August 12, 2011, 12:31:17 am »

Correction: I don't like that kind of humor from my parents.
Other people it's alright.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #34884 on: August 12, 2011, 12:43:18 am »

Correction: I don't like that kind of humor from my parents.
Other people it's alright.
As long as it doesn't enter into the sick, being able to discuss important things regarding the sexual world with your parents is important imo :) Atleast I've been very glad that I could ask, be accepted and learn from most parties in my family. Of course, if it still makes you uncomfortable, good friends with experience works too and if all else fails, hey, you still got wikipedia :b

Theres a clear, obvious and healthy line here to stay behind that nature itself has installed us with, so I don't really feel awkward unless creepy details sneak out that'd be uncomfortable in most cases anyway >_>

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34885 on: August 12, 2011, 01:05:59 am »

Make me promise that I won't look at a picture of a woman for two weeks.

I'm going to go do really well on my German test, and that's what really matters.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #34886 on: August 12, 2011, 01:07:08 am »

I'm going to go do really well on my German test, and that's what really matters.

How do I make you promise this? :b

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34887 on: August 12, 2011, 01:07:29 am »

I was confused as well, but you ninja'd me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34888 on: August 12, 2011, 01:09:19 am »

I promise I will not intentionally look at any photographic images of women, outside of whatever might appear in my textbooks, until school starts again and I am fully rested.  Drawn, animated, and painted are okay.

Thanks.

EDIT: You see, when they're all dressed up fancy in books, I know it's a fantasy.  When it's real life, it's just unfair.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34889 on: August 12, 2011, 01:09:56 am »

If you don't promise, I shall get everyone at Bay12 to come to your door and knock on it incessantly, all day long.

So you'd better promise.
Pages: 1 ... 2324 2325 [2326] 2327 2328 ... 8167