Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2025 2026 [2027] 2028 2029 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9473751 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #30390 on: May 23, 2011, 12:23:35 am »

I'm sad because my roommate is a putz.

Apparently, in his mind, if he is ever so slightly inconvenienced by the layout of the room, or even by where people are standing in a given moment, he feels perfectly justified in stepping, and walking on my bed to get to the door. No matter what footwear or lack thereof he might be wearing, he tramples carelessly over my bed.

It's like it doesn't even occur to him to wait just a few moment while people move, or to politely ask that a way be made. That's not the only thing, but in general he lacks rather basic people skills and diplomacy, and aggravates nearly everyone around him with his pessimistic blathering.

Really, the only reason I continue tolerating him is because he's an emotional sap that is glad to provide me with free internet, a rare and expensive commodity around these parts.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #30391 on: May 23, 2011, 12:55:15 am »

Everything's crapping out on me; My mouse is wearing out, my PSP's joystick lists to the right, my video card is outdated and crashes at least once a day, and the right speaker on my headphones doesn't work unless the cord is bent at the exact right angle.
I can only replace about half of these, so I have to decide whether to replace my video card or my PSP.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #30392 on: May 23, 2011, 01:01:37 am »

Can you just send the PSP in for repairs?  Also, you can get a decent video card for pretty cheap nowadays.  The headphone thing sucks, I had that exact problem with one of my past sets.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30393 on: May 23, 2011, 01:10:05 am »

I headbanged too hard, now my head's aching.

:(
Dude you're doing it wrong if your head hurts.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #30394 on: May 23, 2011, 01:20:27 am »

Can you just send the PSP in for repairs?  Also, you can get a decent video card for pretty cheap nowadays.
1. I don't know. It's already in pretty bad shape. It might cost less just to replace it, I got it last year for $20 for a friend.
2. It may be cheap for most people, but I usually can't spare $100. I'm 17 and I don't have a job.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30395 on: May 23, 2011, 01:32:26 am »

Is frigging everyone on these boards sick with something?
If sick has a broader definition than having random microorganisms that aren't supposed to be there, then yes. I slid into a wall, resulting in much headache. Also got some of the first real running I've had in ages, so I smell like a sweaty gym sock. Oh, and there's the fact that I can't seem to get some gunk off of a couple orthodontic appliances I have to shove in my mouth every night, so I wake up almost every day with a sore throat and occasional dizziness.

As for what actually made me sad, I'm living up to the pathetic nerd stereotype right now. Looks like I'm gonna have to haul ass this summer.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30396 on: May 23, 2011, 01:41:28 am »

And now emotional breakdown.
Joy.
Gods I love pillows.
When you need a hug and nobody's there...

Two nights in a row?
New record.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30397 on: May 23, 2011, 01:41:56 am »

I headbanged too hard, now my head's aching.

:(
Dude you're doing it wrong if your head hurts.
I know. I went off rythem for a second and cracked a part of my neck. That usually never happens.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MasterFancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • I LOVE TACOS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30398 on: May 23, 2011, 01:45:09 am »

Feels weird seeing the town where I grew up destroyed.
Quote from: Frumple
Flailing people to death with empty socks, though, that takes a lot of effort. Less so if the sock's made out of something interesting, but generally quite difficult.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30399 on: May 23, 2011, 02:13:20 am »

Bluh bluh.

Also, I have a headache, and am out of painkillers.
And I've got to do work for my Japanese final, which I'm probably going to fail the class anyway.
Not that it fucking matters, but everybody keeps making a big deal over it.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30400 on: May 23, 2011, 02:36:33 am »

Got A's in every class but one a D and one a C, and now I'm loosing sleep thanks to the stress of knowing I'll have to fix it before the end of the school year and my folks give me hell.
Hello Hunam

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #30401 on: May 23, 2011, 02:38:49 am »

Missed breakfast, so went out to eat early, (usual lunchtime is 1, I went out at 12) decided to splurge and get lasagna, cus I was that hungry. I'm just about to dig in, and my mom calls, telling me that the neighbors invited us over for lasagna at 1:00.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30402 on: May 23, 2011, 03:01:07 am »

Ugh. I'm really fucking sick. I have diarreoha, extreme fatigue and I'm constantly putting ice on my body to stop the feeling of overheating.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #30403 on: May 23, 2011, 04:49:09 am »

Bluh bluh.

And I've got to do work for my Japanese final, which I'm probably going to fail the class anyway.
May I offer you an e-hug?

Feels weird seeing the town where I grew up destroyed.
What happened?
Love, scriver~

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30404 on: May 23, 2011, 05:00:29 am »

Bluh bluh.

May I offer you an e-hug?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 ... 2025 2026 [2027] 2028 2029 ... 8167