Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2022 2023 [2024] 2025 2026 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9473646 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #30345 on: May 21, 2011, 05:04:54 pm »

And now my profile's defaced too. GET THAT FILTHY PASTRY OUT OF THERE!

MmMmmmm... Filthy pastry... Omnomnom...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30346 on: May 21, 2011, 09:07:09 pm »

I feel like I'm trying to be...attractive to women emotionally, I guess. I keep asking for advice from people (not from the internet, I'm not fucking retarded) and everybody basically says "change who you are, you're a cynical asshole with the emotional appeal of carrion" (hyperbole there, but I feel pretty shitt). I know that a person has to be flexible for a relationship to make it work, but if I have to go so far as to lie about essentially my entire personality, then why give a fuck if no one appreciates who you actually are? And then there's a whole miscommunication thing that different comments mean different things across gender lines, and I should just say fuck the whole thing and abstain from any attempt at a romantic relationship until an indefinite time. But, then I'd feel like a loser, and I really just my life to work, and I feel like I should try just because if I'm in a relationship it means I'm doing something right. I'll probably regret posting this, but I really feel like saying something and then having people pick it apart so I can be really angry yet not a say a word feel that someone should hear my opinion so I feel important and people know what I think I don't care anymore.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30347 on: May 21, 2011, 09:13:33 pm »

Umm, I would say be yourself. It would be best if you found someone who loves you knowing your disposition, rather than someone loving you based on what is essentially a lie. Feel free to ignore me though, I'm probably crazy by most peoples standards.
My personality profile.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30348 on: May 21, 2011, 09:22:41 pm »

I know, and to an extent I think some of the advice is wrong because I guess I'm supposed to be a pretty passable guy, a few girls think I'm pretty funny, I guess I'm about average looks wise, and... I don't know, I always feel like I should be able to do better, and BE better, and that there's something I'm not seeing. I don't actually try and hit on girls that much (you know the slang term there, not actual physical abuse), I just kind of talk and try to enjoy the conversation and talking to people. I feel like I'm doing something wrong though, that if I figured a couple things out something would click, and then I'd be able to do better talking to everybody in general. I'm not even sure if there is anything wrong, I just feel like there is. I want to be perfect, essentially. To make everything look easier than it is, to be able to have fun with people and look good doing it, to get good grades, all that great stuff. Other people can do it, I just don't know why I can't. I mean sure my grades are passable, but according to most test scores I should have a 4.0 every year. I just feel like there's something wrong. something out of place, and if I could figure it out then everything would be so cash would work out way better.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #30349 on: May 21, 2011, 10:35:25 pm »

I'm always really awkward and uncomfortable in a new environment until something suddenly clicks and it's like I've known everybody forever.

Anyway, I'm sad because I want to make a forum game that satirizes all the "ur in a room lol so original and mysterious" forum games that show up every thirty seconds.  The problem is I already did, and it's over :|
Shoes...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30350 on: May 21, 2011, 11:26:34 pm »

And instead of getting your message people enjoyed it.

Heh heh.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30351 on: May 22, 2011, 12:16:57 am »

I forgot to take my medicine like 4 hours ago so I just took it and now I can't sleep for 2 more hours :(

OH MEDICINE, YOU SO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY OF THE LISTED SYMPTOMS

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30352 on: May 22, 2011, 01:44:44 am »

Bluh bluh, I feel sick again.
Sick, crawling, and auditory hallucinations.
Music helps a bit, though.

And now emotional breakdown.
Joy.
Gods I love pillows.
When you need a hug and nobody's there...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30353 on: May 22, 2011, 02:27:59 am »

Terrible hacking phlegmy cough -> cough + 101-degree fever.

Fuck.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30354 on: May 22, 2011, 02:36:29 am »

I feel like I'm trying to be...attractive to women emotionally, I guess. I keep asking for advice from people (not from the internet, I'm not fucking retarded) and everybody basically says "change who you are, you're a cynical asshole with the emotional appeal of carrion" (hyperbole there, but I feel pretty shitt).
Easy solution. Find and ask out a girl who is a cynical bitch with the emotional appeal of a buzzard. They exist, I've SEEN them, they're like itineraries with legs. (such beautiful legs.)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30355 on: May 22, 2011, 02:39:52 am »

Better solution: grow up before trying to date, and don't get involved in emotional situations for purposes of acquiring a status symbol.

Do we like objectification of women?  No, no we do not.

Also I am sick as fuck so figure out what I mean, okay?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30356 on: May 22, 2011, 02:48:35 am »

Vect-lation: Grow up and date people because for their mind, not their body. We (girls? bay12ers? Various Vectors?) hate that.

Wait are you mad at me or blackmage?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30357 on: May 22, 2011, 02:51:18 am »

Grow up and date people because you want to date that person, not because you want a girlfriend to show that you're a perfect chelovek.

I'm not mad, just tired.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30358 on: May 22, 2011, 02:54:47 am »

oh, ok.

Edit: Doesn't that more or less invalidate all blind dates and dating services?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 02:56:27 am by Heliman »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30359 on: May 22, 2011, 03:41:22 am »

PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO PHONE ME! AAAAAAAAH! Dx
Pages: 1 ... 2022 2023 [2024] 2025 2026 ... 8167