Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9442058 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #23220 on: February 25, 2011, 12:24:16 am »

Yeah, that was...wat. Although, it looks like there'll be some job openings for ideas folks for makin the vidjya games.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23221 on: February 25, 2011, 12:24:59 am »

I can't stop laughing.
And wondering why the hell it took so long.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23222 on: February 25, 2011, 12:25:37 am »

I am both confused and slightly creeped out by this turn of events. I can only imagine that this was not Ubisoft's intent, but intent means nothing when you make somthing sufficently weird that a person feels awkward about watching it while completely alone.
Excuse me while I go puke.. Goddamn, that was wrong...
i actually expected this to happen some time, though this was so over my expectations XD

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23223 on: February 25, 2011, 12:26:09 am »

I've never needed a video game to start an orgy. A bonfire and/or copious amounts of alcohol help, but still...this counts as a pretty big wtf.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23224 on: February 25, 2011, 12:29:47 am »

I am both confused and slightly creeped out by this turn of events. I can only imagine that this was not Ubisoft's intent, but intent means nothing when you make somthing sufficently weird that a person feels awkward about watching it while completely alone.
Hehehe What the fuck
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23225 on: February 25, 2011, 12:30:32 am »

Hehehe What the fuck
I just saw that goddamnit. 12 FRICKING PLUS....
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23226 on: February 25, 2011, 12:31:03 am »

I didn't feel that awkward, but still... if I wanted to kiss a chick that badly, I'd go kiss one.  No need for a game to make that happen.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23227 on: February 25, 2011, 12:33:36 am »

XD
this is so strange for me
but then this is ubisoft, We got a Hot Assassin and A Persian Prince that gets some sweet asses.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23228 on: February 25, 2011, 12:33:47 am »

I didn't feel that awkward, but still... if I wanted to kiss a chick that badly, I'd go kiss one.  No need for a game to make that happen.

Where is the romance in your heart, Vector?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23229 on: February 25, 2011, 12:34:35 am »

Where is the romance in your heart, Vector?
Its running on 256-bit AES encryption

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23230 on: February 25, 2011, 12:34:51 am »

Hehehe What the fuck

I think I'm going to go have another shower or five.

Actually, I think I'll just sleep in the shower tonight. It takes more than seven hours in cold water to develop hypothermia, right?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23231 on: February 25, 2011, 12:35:23 am »

12 FRICKING PLUS....
I...
Words fail me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23232 on: February 25, 2011, 12:36:28 am »

Hehehe What the fuck

I think I'm going to go have another shower or five.

Actually, I think I'll just sleep in the shower tonight. It takes more than seven hours in cold water to develop hypothermia, right?
half hour actually

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23233 on: February 25, 2011, 12:39:29 am »

half hour actually
Alright, risk assessment time. Almost certain death vs. Possible dreams of Ubisoft's new sex simulator.

Extreme Hypothermia it is then.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23234 on: February 25, 2011, 12:44:10 am »

'Second-hand embarassment', I need to remember that expression.
Pages: 1 ... 1547 1548 [1549] 1550 1551 ... 8167