Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1546 1547 [1548] 1549 1550 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9442035 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #23205 on: February 24, 2011, 09:36:36 pm »

thats funny and im about to go back on WoW next week

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #23206 on: February 24, 2011, 09:36:54 pm »

My internet made playing SMP in minecraft with a friend impossible. And was so annoying I think I came out of that experience liking the game less.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23207 on: February 24, 2011, 10:13:46 pm »

A couple of, now former, friends did some really retarded and petty stuff. One of them had been crushing on my new girlfriend, for quite a while, and I didn't know when I asked her out. He got all pissy and punched a hole in the drywall, so I just plain beat the hell out of him and then called his parents and told them the situation while he cleaned himself up. A different friend went and got trashed before coming to one of my parties, and I had to turn him away and later call the proprietor to remove him, because it was a clean party. My core group of friends has been shattered, and it will take awhile to rebuild and get rid of this ash taste.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #23208 on: February 24, 2011, 10:20:51 pm »

Oh damn, I'm sorry to hear that, sonerohi. I don't know what I'd do if I were to lose my best friends.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23209 on: February 24, 2011, 10:28:50 pm »

I don't know how crass/cold-hearted this sounds, but I've basically been amassing large quantities of ancillary friends. Those sort of people that have just enough interests that while you're at somewhere together, you can chill, but you don't really want to engage in chilling with them. It is like replacing a blanket with layers and layers of hand towels. It's serving as my screening process of sorts. Normally I'd just go make new friends, but I'm all hateful and paranoid right now.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #23210 on: February 24, 2011, 11:13:22 pm »

shit.

what the fuck, life

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23211 on: February 24, 2011, 11:14:51 pm »

I've never really had any friends.

I've had large amounts of associates, with whom I shared classes with or something of that nature, but I can never seem to make them last past Graduation day.

I have a writing project due tomorrow, and I'm just starting now.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23212 on: February 24, 2011, 11:20:25 pm »

shit.

what the fuck, life

You okay?

(My minor gripe du jour is that it's day 3 of borscht and I have three problem sets to do on insufficient sleep).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23213 on: February 24, 2011, 11:25:42 pm »

do you need some more polish vegan soups?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23214 on: February 24, 2011, 11:27:34 pm »

Ooh, that'd be great in about a week!  I'm finishing off the borscht tonight and tomorrow, and then I'm going to have the massaman curry I bought the ingredients for :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23215 on: February 24, 2011, 11:29:03 pm »

always there to help you, i can give you some scans of my Polish cookbook my great uncle gave us, i know its polish considering the measurements were metric.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #23216 on: February 24, 2011, 11:47:51 pm »

You okay?

sure i'll be fine eventually.

thank you, though.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23217 on: February 25, 2011, 12:17:58 am »

I am both confused and slightly creeped out by this turn of events. I can only imagine that this was not Ubisoft's intent, but intent means nothing when you make somthing sufficently weird that a person feels awkward about watching it while completely alone.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23218 on: February 25, 2011, 12:19:07 am »

I've never really had any friends.

I've had large amounts of associates, with whom I shared classes with or something of that nature, but I can never seem to make them last past Graduation day.

I have a writing project due tomorrow, and I'm just starting now.
Hello. Yeah. Thats the same for me...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23219 on: February 25, 2011, 12:21:23 am »

I am both confused and slightly creeped out by this turn of events. I can only imagine that this was not Ubisoft's intent, but intent means nothing when you make somthing sufficently weird that a person feels awkward about watching it while completely alone.
Excuse me while I go puke.. Goddamn, that was wrong...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 1546 1547 [1548] 1549 1550 ... 8167