Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6721 6722 [6723] 6724 6725 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15826017 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100830 on: March 08, 2013, 03:38:39 pm »

But broccoli is delicious!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100831 on: March 08, 2013, 03:39:07 pm »

More for you, bro. I'll take the bunnies.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #100832 on: March 08, 2013, 03:41:52 pm »

More for you, bro. I'll take the bunnies.
And I'm eating the pigs that are inevitably sneaking up behind the bunnies to kidnap and eat them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100833 on: March 08, 2013, 03:47:04 pm »

Those bunnies aren't even ripe yet.

Imgur is a hellscape right now, then again it's always a hellscape.  Did you know American feminism has been hijacked by an invisible cabal of man- and sex-hating lesbians?  Yeah, me neither.
Shoes...

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #100834 on: March 08, 2013, 03:48:43 pm »

Y'all...

You are so great.  So great.  *snorgle*

I don't know what a snorgle is and I am terrified at what might pop up if I google unknown words.... :P But yes, I like you too Vector.

In other news, he's asked me out again this Sunday :D :D. Yes please. Last time he took me out for dinner and then just cuddled me for about 4 hours while we watched the DVD of some show called Downton Abby. I just about fell asleep on him at one point, as listening to heartbeats makes a wonderful lullaby it seems. [blush].

Holy crap.... Considerate, kind, cute men like this do not exist. I won't believe this; I refuse. I just keep silently looking at him and wondering to myself, "What is wrong with you!? There has to be something. What are you hiding?  Nobody is this damn perfect. Anyone perfect must be lying. I've looked through the criminal records search and not found anything. What is it? What? You even seem to be ok with me being feminine.... This is not possible. I've never had karma work in my favor before. Why now?"

Assuming this is actually real :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:54:55 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #100835 on: March 08, 2013, 04:09:33 pm »

Imgur is a hellscape right now, then again it's always a hellscape.  Did you know American feminism has been hijacked by an invisible cabal of man- and sex-hating lesbians?  Yeah, me neither.
Damn this lesbian asexual patriarchy. Ruins everything.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100836 on: March 08, 2013, 04:13:48 pm »

Oh, is that where all the anti-Sarkeesian stuff went? Cause I checked Reddit and everyone there was all like "Wait, people were shitting themselves over this?" Even /r/mensrights was relatively civil, which is a tremendous step up for them.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100837 on: March 08, 2013, 04:38:44 pm »

Holy crap.... Considerate, kind, cute men like this do not exist.

Hey, now....I'm considerate and kind (mostly). And according to the ladies in my life, I'm also cute. :D
*cue Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sequence, jumping around yelling "I'M CUTE! SHE SAID I'M CUTE!"*

Happies for you though :)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #100838 on: March 08, 2013, 04:44:53 pm »

Happens to every political organization; PETA, MADD, Greenpeace...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100839 on: March 08, 2013, 05:13:39 pm »

Y'all...

You are so great.  So great.  *snorgle*

I don't know what a snorgle is and I am terrified at what might pop up if I google unknown words.... :P But yes, I like you too Vector.

In other news, he's asked me out again this Sunday :D :D. Yes please. Last time he took me out for dinner and then just cuddled me for about 4 hours while we watched the DVD of some show called Downton Abby. I just about fell asleep on him at one point, as listening to heartbeats makes a wonderful lullaby it seems. [blush].

Holy crap.... Considerate, kind, cute men like this do not exist. I won't believe this; I refuse. I just keep silently looking at him and wondering to myself, "What is wrong with you!? There has to be something. What are you hiding?  Nobody is this damn perfect. Anyone perfect must be lying. I've looked through the criminal records search and not found anything. What is it? What? You even seem to be ok with me being feminine.... This is not possible. I've never had karma work in my favor before. Why now?"

Assuming this is actually real :D :D :D :D
Well, well, well, for once the mighty Truean knows exactly how I feel. "What's that? You like all the same things I like? You're awesome and cool and cute? ...what's wrong with you?"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100840 on: March 08, 2013, 05:17:50 pm »

I'm reading Native Son.  I can already tell this is gonna be a good book but God damn.  Naturalist novels give me this claustrophobic, choking sense, especially in scenes where it feels like things are going to turn around, because you know they won't.  You know the protagonist is going to fuck it up somehow.

Shoes...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100841 on: March 08, 2013, 05:20:42 pm »

We're doing Naturalist/Realist stuff in my lit class right now. Why do the protagonists keep fucking things up over and over until it kills them? What is wrong with these people!?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100842 on: March 08, 2013, 05:33:27 pm »

IT'S REALISTIC :D

What're you reading?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #100843 on: March 08, 2013, 05:37:06 pm »

I'm a bit disappointed to learn that Naturalism is a literary term, and not a genre about the exploits of natural historians.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100844 on: March 08, 2013, 05:40:49 pm »

I thought you guys were reading Naturist novels until I looked at that again. That was an interesting image.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 6721 6722 [6723] 6724 6725 ... 13326