Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6722 6723 [6724] 6725 6726 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15811418 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100845 on: March 08, 2013, 05:52:03 pm »

We're doing Naturalist/Realist stuff in my lit class right now. Why do the protagonists keep fucking things up over and over until it kills them? What is wrong with these people!?
You mean "realist" ISN'T a synonym for grimdark? Man, i need to get out from below this rock some more! This also reminds me that just about every Danish movie ever is ridiculously grimdark. It seems that our highly content lifestyle has to be balanced by movies that will leave you with a world-shatteringly bitter taste in your mouth.

BUT TODAY

TODAYYYYYYYYY

I am happy because i finally managed to sleep pretty well. Also, yesterday, talking to mom about my impending depression helped a lot. I think i might actually manage to complete this bachelor after all! c: (that is, if i can handle 5 papers over the next 5 days, fuggin deadlines)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100846 on: March 08, 2013, 05:59:16 pm »

http://kotaku.com/5989385/why-south-korean-gamers-are-so-pissed-about-simcity?post=58100993

EA: Hello and welcome to EA's livechat technical support page. I'm Eric! What can I help you with?

customer: Well, I'm getting some connectivity issues with SimCity. Sometimes I connect my cities aren't there. Sometimes I can't even connect at all. Servers that say "available" are completely unresponsive, and the queuing system keeps looping back to the same time for me.

EA: It sounds like you mother might be a whore.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100847 on: March 08, 2013, 06:17:49 pm »

We're doing Naturalist/Realist stuff in my lit class right now. Why do the protagonists keep fucking things up over and over until it kills them? What is wrong with these people!?

It's the system, man!  Only from the outside can you see that there are other options, to someone within the system, the system is all there is!

And now "system" doesn't look like a word anymore.
Shoes...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100848 on: March 08, 2013, 06:23:26 pm »

Possibly because it is misspelled?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #100849 on: March 08, 2013, 06:27:11 pm »

I thought you guys were reading Naturist novels until I looked at that again. That was an interesting image.
I've now mentally combined both our misconceptions.

"Oh my, what is this strange new form of butterfly which has perched itself upon my wang?"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #100850 on: March 08, 2013, 06:30:46 pm »

Not just that one, though!  I ended up changing it and adding like two new systems and deleting the old ones but they all melded together and I started to think there was supposed to be an E at the end of the word and I got confused and it wasn't a word anymore.
Shoes...

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #100851 on: March 08, 2013, 06:38:09 pm »

Not just that one, though!  I ended up changing it and adding like two new systems and deleting the old ones but they all melded together and I started to think there was supposed to be an E at the end of the word and I got confused and it wasn't a word anymore.

Spelling is a system so he's ... rebelling against ... it? ???

I've really got nothing here. Dunno.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100852 on: March 08, 2013, 08:30:42 pm »

There are sculptures of Sonic on the ceiling of the Hydro City Zone.
Once upon a time, they used to really care, you know?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100854 on: March 08, 2013, 09:42:24 pm »

SPRRRRINNNNNNNNGGGGG BRRREEAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEE

Also, I tried those Chicken and Waffle chips and they are delicious, do not believe Owlga's treacherous lies.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100855 on: March 08, 2013, 09:56:47 pm »

Chicken and waffle chips?

Explain.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #100857 on: March 08, 2013, 10:21:32 pm »

Also, I tried those Chicken and Waffle chips and they are delicious, do not believe Owlga's treacherous lies.

I actually feel the need to respond to this.

Our daughter got another pack not too long ago. And she INSISTED I try it again. It turned out the pack we tried earlier had been kept in absolutely terrible condition and it likely went bad. That definitely explains why Janet ran to the bathroom that night like 3 times.

They're actually alright when they haven't gone rancid. I wouldn't eat more, but they're alright.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100858 on: March 08, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »

A meatspace friend has ordered one of these 3d printers, and asked for permission to make a print of my Cacodemon model :D

Especially happy because this might improve my chances when applying to the local media studio I have my eyes on.  They do multimedia installations and the like.  Showing some experience with 3d printing process would probably be useful there, and a human resource they're not likely to already have.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 6722 6723 [6724] 6725 6726 ... 13326