Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6720 6721 [6722] 6723 6724 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15825146 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100815 on: March 08, 2013, 01:02:56 pm »

Well I would send you a bouquet of flowers, especially since you've been feeling under the weather, but I lack the cash to order one...

Also what I really wish I could send you is one of these.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100816 on: March 08, 2013, 01:11:11 pm »

Huh, it is International Womens Day, and I've conveniently been listening to Anita Sarkeesian on Youtube. Awesome.

Pretty much summed up my exact feelings on the new Lego-But-For-Girls sets. Hoping we can get over the gender-based toy segregation thing one of these days. I'll have you know I played in a Fisher-Price Kitchen Playset, and enjoyed myself just fine... even after the adults at daycare tried their damnedest to tell me it was for girls. If girls wanted to join in, they were more than welcome to help me pretend to make omelets out of plastic pizza and plastic mixed vegetables. And when we were done, we could play capture the flag with some Nerf Guns, or build a rube goldberg machine out of matchbox race car tracks and dominoes. And if we're lucky, maybe we could pull off a loop-de-loop.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100817 on: March 08, 2013, 01:19:41 pm »

I'd send Vector a rose, if for no other reason than because the petals of a rose are a natural Fibonacci sequence.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100818 on: March 08, 2013, 01:40:00 pm »

Dayum.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #100819 on: March 08, 2013, 02:27:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

God I love Cleese, he's just all kinds of freaking awesome, would love to meet the man one day (preferably soon, not sure how much time he's got left) and squeeze his hand all manly like and say: "You sire are one fucking great dude, thank you!"
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100820 on: March 08, 2013, 02:30:57 pm »

Always liked Eric and Graham a bit more. But yes, John Cleese is awesome.

EDIT: He also has an asteroid named after him. (Actually all the Pythons do.)

DOUBLE-EDIT: Oh, man.....just found this bit -- John Cleese delivering the eulogy at Graham Chapman's funeral.

I think I would have bawled my eyes out and died laughing at the same time.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:49:27 pm by RedKing »

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100821 on: March 08, 2013, 02:50:02 pm »

I'd send Vector a rose, if for no other reason than because the petals of a rose are a natural Fibonacci sequence.

By the same logic you should send brocolli, a snail shell or a pair of breeding bunnies. All too would follow the sequence. Not sure which one would send the right message though.
This is a blank sig.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100822 on: March 08, 2013, 02:51:40 pm »

I'd go with pineapple. At least you can eat that, alledgedly.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #100823 on: March 08, 2013, 02:52:30 pm »

A pair of breeding bunnies is a perfect way to show romantic intent.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #100824 on: March 08, 2013, 03:19:52 pm »

Always liked Eric and Graham a bit more. But yes, John Cleese is awesome.

EDIT: He also has an asteroid named after him. (Actually all the Pythons do.)

DOUBLE-EDIT: Oh, man.....just found this bit -- John Cleese delivering the eulogy at Graham Chapman's funeral.

I think I would have bawled my eyes out and died laughing at the same time.

The entire thing is like that really.

Also it has convinced me to request in my will or whatever that that song be played when I die.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100825 on: March 08, 2013, 03:28:31 pm »

I'd go with pineapple. At least you can eat that, alledgedly.
There's no reason you can't eat the bunnies.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100826 on: March 08, 2013, 03:31:01 pm »

Y'all...

You are so great.  So great.  *snorgle*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100827 on: March 08, 2013, 03:35:58 pm »

Y'all...

D'aww, we lurve you, Vector.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100828 on: March 08, 2013, 03:36:04 pm »

Y'all...

Here: have 2 juvenile bunnies.

This is a blank sig.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #100829 on: March 08, 2013, 03:36:48 pm »

By the same logic you should send brocolli, a snail shell or a pair of breeding bunnies. All too would follow the sequence. Not sure which one would send the right message though.
Hmmm...maybe a nautilus shell would be more appropriate. If only because "Here, have some broccoli!" sends a very odd message. And because nautiluses are cool.

Pages: 1 ... 6720 6721 [6722] 6723 6724 ... 13326