Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5242 5243 [5244] 5245 5246 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787392 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Thats the point of the uber part, is it not? There is not enough space in a normal hug to let everyone into it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Pshaw, politics will never get dead around here. Not while I'm around, at least!

/joins uberhug

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile

[Hugs] Glad to see you're ok. :) That's what counts.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:12:22 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile

Yes, we should have an Überhug.
Spoiler: That can be arranged (click to show/hide)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

The Vector is back? :DD

/le join uberhug

On another note, I passed the entrance exams for the course I'm aiming for in college. So yeah, my new life will begin at June.

On a sadder note, I might not be able to post as frequently over here, due to being occupied with studies.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:11:23 pm by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yes, we should have an Überhug.
Spoiler: That can be arranged (click to show/hide)
Looks too dramatic to hug for me. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Yay. First person joined my LP thing.

Two slots left if anyone wants to join my JA2 LP thing.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

I'm kind of running out of rage and am turning more hope-wards than anything else.
Excellent! That's a much more pleasant position, and I think, an ultimately more productive one.

Yeah, I've been playing Katawa Shoujo a little and really enjoying it, and I heard from my Favorite Gal on the Net Outside of B12 ("Firefly99," or "Fireholly") that HB is basically MGS on pigeon crack... so I had to own a copy >_> <_<  I got myself a copy of Bastion, too, cuz it was on sale and they say it's awesome.
Ahahaha. Yeah, that's a pretty apt description. That game is a masterpiece of wtf. You should, of course, do the doctor's route first.

Bastion is a really good game, too. Especially since it was essentially narrated by Sam Elliot's character from The Big Lebowski.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Oh hai.
Welcome back Vector!

*too awkward to join überhug*
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

*tackles PotL and drags him into the group hug*
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

KS is amazing. It's a little shocking that something so relatively mature could come from the Image Board Which Must Not Be Named.
*stays out of uberhug*
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

*tackles PotL and drags him into the group hug*
*begins to struggle away*

Nooooooo you can't make meeeeee!!! 80

Awkward level:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I seem to recall saying she might actually come back briefly sometime around may when school ended. Maybe that was just wishful thinking though.
The day I say this...
Hey, siblings of various genders.  Finals ended today!  I'm not BACK back, but I thought I'd at least pop in to say hi.
This happens.

Vector, you have the most glorious timing, hats off to you madam. I'm glad to hear all my prophecies about you have come true.

It's nice to know you're alive and doing well.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile

I made another friend via Pesterchum. It's good to have somebody listen to me rant.

[08:07] CD: Morning~*
[08:07] TT: Morning. I watched Avatar. I'm surprised I'm not blind from the stupid.
[08:08] CD: Hehehehe What did you fffind so bad about it~?
[08:08] TT: Everything.
[08:08] TT: Let me sum it up:
[08:08] CD: Take your time please~*
[08:09] TT: Deus Ex Machina, Blah blah blah, bad attempt at a masturbation joke, Blah blah blah, gets lost in the wilderness, Blah blah blah, attacked by obvious hyena analogues, Blah blah blah, boy meets girl, Blah blah blah, Gyrocopter lizards, Blah blah blah, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, Blah blah blah generic battle, Blah blah blah, humans are bastards.
[08:10] TT: Oh, and I forgot the racist undertones.
[08:11] CD: Hahahaha~*
[08:11] TT: And the implied epilogue where the RDA drops stuff on Pandora until everything's dead.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Say what you will, I thought the final battles in Avatar were awesome. All that military hardware and gorgeous CGI. Especially since the blue dudes were getting the stuffing kicked out of them.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5242 5243 [5244] 5245 5246 ... 13325