Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5241 5242 [5243] 5244 5245 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15787431 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Goddammit Vector you have to come back the moment I have to leave for the weekend.

I'll look forward to reading up on you on Monday, and in three weeks perhaps Steaming it up?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Yay! sounds like good news all around.

How do you think you did in your finals?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Triple ninjaed, hah. I expect more by the time I submit this.

Sounds like your break has been good for you - may be best to keep your participation minimal if you really think it was helping. But it IS nice to see you again.

And we still have /a/ progressive thread, at least. Regardless, it's nice to see you again.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's great to hear that everything's going great for you Vector.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch

Oh, and I possess a copy of Hatoful Boyfriend.
Absolutely magical.

Sounds like you've been putting your time to good use. I hate to echo GlyphGryph...so I won't. :3
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

Also, I have an adorable boyfriend~ He's a graduate student in physics.

We duel at dawn.

Good to see you, kiddo, and glad to hear everything's going great for you.  Stuff's looking up everywhere, and I wouldn't worry about your Progressive thread being closed.  Politics is getting a bit dead around here.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Super awesome life updates, Vector!  Sounds like things are exactly the way they were meant to be, congrats on the adorable boyfriend (and post pics), and less stress is awesome.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Yes, we need more giant eagles!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Leafsnail and I have become clones during your absence.

I'll look forward to reading up on you on Monday, and in three weeks perhaps Steaming it up?
Steaming isn't a good verb for that.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:40:04 pm by ToonyMan »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

'Ello again, Vector. The Progressive thread closed, but a new one has opened thanks to penguinofhonor.
I don't post there much as I usually just get into fights <_<;
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

*generic expression of rewelcome*
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's great to see you all!

The break has been good for me, to be sure, and I don't think that I'll be really active here--it's really nice to have my default stress-behavior be "go sit by the crick" rather than "go hop on the net" (though I do kinda want to play a mafia game or two this summer in-between my studying plans and stuff... I'm trying to get back to violin practice and kendoing, and my mother has threatened a great deal of housewife bootcamp).  Finals weren't terrible.  I'm not holding my breath on them, but they weren't too bad.

Stuff's looking up everywhere, and I wouldn't worry about your Progressive thread being closed.  Politics is getting a bit dead around here.

Oh, that makes sense.  I'm getting a bit worn out by politics, myself... I still keep my ear to the ground, but at this point I'm kind of running out of rage and am turning more hope-wards than anything else.  I guess what I'm saying is that I know what my part in this is, and I'm going to do my damndest to get it done--but there's not too much I can do to make the Big Suits In Charge pull their heads out of their collective asses at this point.

congrats on the adorable boyfriend (and post pics)

I probably won't do that, as he's very shy and no pictures of us together exist as of yet (I guess neither of us is really into the photo thing, seeing as we've been dating for three months).  But he's tall, has blue eyes and brown hair, and the cheesiest grin I've ever seen.  Uh, and he owns a hell of a lot of books.  And he's nice to everyone.

Oh, and I possess a copy of Hatoful Boyfriend.
Absolutely magical.

Yeah, I've been playing Katawa Shoujo a little and really enjoying it, and I heard from my Favorite Gal on the Net Outside of B12 ("Firefly99," or "Fireholly") that HB is basically MGS on pigeon crack... so I had to own a copy >_> <_<  I got myself a copy of Bastion, too, cuz it was on sale and they say it's awesome.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Can we have a forum Überhug for Vector popping back to say hi?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yes, we should have an Überhug.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Überhug
This may get large very quickly, but nonetheless.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 5241 5242 [5243] 5244 5245 ... 13325