Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5125804 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Con Air Solo
« Reply #3300 on: May 26, 2010, 09:23:04 pm »

CG's face made that animatio for me. The steadily increasing look of frustration and disbelief; brilliant. :P

And think two infants that that are at least partly his own genes are his stand-in wife and daughter?

They aren't related; Dave and Rose are brother and sister (children of Mom and Bro), while Nanna and Gramps were combined to give John and Jade. None of the guardians are related to each other. Source
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: May 26, 2010, 09:25:32 pm »

They aren't related; Dave and Rose are brother and sister (children of Mom and Bro), while Nanna and Gramps were combined to give John and Jade. None of the guardians are related to each other. Source

That's way too long and convoluted to read.  Somebody find or draw a flowchart.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: May 26, 2010, 09:41:20 pm »

What. Even lil cal is a time loop?! Is anything exempt!?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: May 26, 2010, 09:43:26 pm »

Scroll to the bottom. It's the last question.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: May 26, 2010, 09:48:42 pm »

I had always liked john, to be frank, I'm not sure why everyone is so meh about him. I in fact rather like all the characters.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: May 27, 2010, 12:50:11 am »

This is the best ever.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: May 27, 2010, 01:06:28 am »

Oh man. Oh man. I'll admit seeing the [S] Character: Epic Animation icon before the END OF ACT FOUR psycheout totally got me, but I don't care. That may not have been the most epic update ever, but damned if it wasn't the most feel-good one. Especially CG. Especially CG.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: May 27, 2010, 01:53:15 am »

How would a thirteen year old kid even know who or what Crash Bandicoot is?

How could you even suggest that I haven't been playing Crash Bandicoot since I was like five. How dare you sir.

Also, that psych caught me out. I was all ready for some RAGE man.

Nicely done, Andrew.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: May 27, 2010, 02:30:26 am »

Source

Did he say horses and jesters are hilarious? Horses and jester's are fucking scary. Just imagine a horse jester. That's so fucking scary I nearly shit my pants.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: May 27, 2010, 02:37:02 am »

A horse jester standing there just neighing because it forgot the words to the pigs bladder joke.

But the pigs bladder is actually on a stick and is a physical joke! But the horse has no thumbs. This is the worst day of his life! Feel for the poor horse jester.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: May 27, 2010, 03:32:26 am »

I figured that it probably wasn't THE flash when I saw the bunny preloader loading really quickly. Casey playing a drum solo on some mushrooms and pipes is possibly the silliest thing in Homestuck so far, even sillier than Jade's flute solo. And speaking of Jade, she's right about to enter the medium.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #3311 on: May 27, 2010, 04:04:48 am »

How would a thirteen year old kid even know who or what Crash Bandicoot is?
I knew about Crash Bandicoot when I was like nine, dude. I'm a classic Playstation gamer, that was the only console I had, save for my Gameboy Color. I grew up on games like Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot 3.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: May 27, 2010, 04:33:37 am »

Yeah, I was talking about that in context.  The Playstation was a long time ago.  Also, I never played a Crash Bandicoot game, I just remember the commercials with that guy in a Bandicoot costume making an ass of himself.  Maybe someday I'll catch up with the Playstation era, since I didn't own one.  Or not, I dunno.

Actual plot advancement is so close I can taste it.  Finally, all the wondering and wagering about what Jade will do with her session will be vindicated or crushed.  The Earth will be crushed too, if I remember correctly.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: May 27, 2010, 06:11:16 am »

How could you even suggest that I haven't been playing Crash Bandicoot since I was like five. How dare you sir.
How the hell did you play Crash Bandicoot at five? I distinctly remember my frustrated ten-year-old self being thoroughly frustrated with some of the more ridiculous platforming segments which were basically "Keep moving in this direction and jump blindly because the camera doesn't show all the threats that will screw you up." My brother still considers those games classic platforming, but I just considered it frustrating.

John> Enter random gene sequence into machine.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: May 27, 2010, 06:12:12 am »

I didn't say I won. Or was even good. But oh, I loved it all the same.
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 3524